New Warriors show

comicbook.com/2016/08/31/marvel-reportedly-developing-new-warriors-as-a-tv-comedy-with-sq/

>New Warriors, a superhero comedy from Marvel Television.

>TVLine describes the series as "the junior version of The Avengers....[A] superhero squad made up of teenagers, one of whom would include Doreen Green."

No Speedball/Penance no buy.

So is this going to be live action or animated?
Either way, I hope the pilot never airs.

>Doreen Green/Squrriel Girl
>As played by Lena Dunham

Eff that, Shannon Purser.
And I for one am hyped as fuck.

I'm sure I'll be at least a little disappointed too, but still, I'd rather have hope for something than you lot's shitty bleak outlook.

Tho I do have to wonder what will be her Doctor Doom for this continuity, ya know, the surprising win that no one believes.

Will Kaine and aracely be there?

Are they teenagers?

Aracely is like 16 or so
Kaine is a clone, so I'm not sure

>Shannon Purser
muh dick burst from my shorts and punched me in the gob with excitment whenever she showed up in Stranger things

This will just be more USM garbage and probably same house animation style and using same voice casts and using side characters that had been shunned for team-spider.

I can't believe I actually miss EMH, but fuck, that really was the best Marvel cartoon in like the last decade.

It's not animation, it's live action.

>current Marvel animation
>developing-new-warriors-as-a-tv-comedy-with-sq/
stopped reading there

OP needs to stop using the cartoon images cause retards think it is animation

teen titans go with marvel D list

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''New Warriors''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

>No Speedball/Penance no buy.
If it has SG it will have Speedball. He's her major love interest.

Anons, it's live action

I think it might be difficult to extend the Sony deal to tv, so probably not.

So, who should be Squirrel Girl?

We know Eden Sher has met with Marvel and she used to be the person speculated to possibly become SG before this year. I guess she could do that type of humor

Anna Kendrick said on twitter she could be SG and the Russos supported that, but I think it's unlikely she'll do a show as minor as this. (and I don't think her look fits SG)

Shannon Purser wants to be SG as well and has support from some random director. I haven't seen Stranger Things, so don't know how her acting is.

Also, Firestar is a mutant from a Spider-Man cartoon and Namorita is probably with Universal, so we probably won't have them.

Much like the supposed Cloak & Dagger show, I'll believe it when I see it.

I WANT OFF, MR. BONES!

OFF!!

Kate Micucci. Only choice.

so shes not a mutant anymore?

>Anons, it's live action
Huh?
Weren't they already doing Runaways? And all their other stuff? And the Netflix stuff?

Wait, how do they even want to do a good New Warrirors show anyway? Half of it is super hero battles and hijinks. That is not feasible in live action at all.
Oh, but then they already put Squirrel girl into it and probably won't use anyone from the actual comics. Plus they said its a comedy, so that sort of misses the point of the comics by a mile anyway. Really, it looks like they just needed a brand name to attach this to.

user, it's clearly a Great Lakes Avengers show that they're renaming New Warriors because of having a more marketable name. Like Heroes for Hire becoming Defenders.

>Tigra never
>Wanda never

The last volume for New Warriors sold pitifully. Their name doesn't sell shit.
If they kept "Great Lake Avengers" people might have actually watched this since Avengers is still an extremely popular name

Why are there numerous people in each of these threads thinking its animated? Was that stated somewhere?

Guys, we're missing the bigger picture.

Is there a snowball's chance in hell of Big Bertha being in this?

No, it's just that the OP keeps using pictures from cartoons.