Sorry to break the news to you, but if your country is not on this list, you live in an irrelevant country

Sorry to break the news to you, but if your country is not on this list, you live in an irrelevant country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G20#List_of_members
sbs.com.au/news/defence-exports-turnbull-unveils-3-8b-fund-to-boost-foreign-sales-of-australian-arms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait China is already at the top?

>PPP

>South Africa
>stable growth
doubt.jpg

australia about to get JUSTED

You can Join Australia so you don't feel left out. And the other countries that don't appear should join their closest neighbor as well

>Spain

Come home with Italy and Spain med man

>7
Wew I wish instead we grew in quality of life

>PPP

is it can be happen?

You should start welcoming massive amounts of Chinks and Africans if you wanna keep growing at a decent rate, in exchange of a decrease in your currently quality of life, of course

we are already doing this and it isnt working

> 8th

I am fine with it.

not with that english, kim

oh you guys will get worse, ignore my post

DELET THIS

don't worry we're going to be like you when the housing and resource bubbles pop thanks boomers

>list of relevant countries
>Checks OP's flag
"With respect to the membership issue, U.S. President Barack Obama noted the difficulty of pleasing everyone: "everybody wants the smallest possible group that includes them. So, if they're the 21st largest nation in the world, they want the G21, and think it's highly unfair if they have been cut out."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G20#List_of_members

>Australia
what?, how?!

>PPP
Nice meme

>24
What the point when there are no nukes?

no but seriously i fought Australia was going to be a future superpower like India (minus the poo)

You'll be fine. The thing is that no one can compete against Nigerians, Poos and the Vietnamese

GDP Growth to 2025

By being arms merchant
sbs.com.au/news/defence-exports-turnbull-unveils-3-8b-fund-to-boost-foreign-sales-of-australian-arms

I'll most likely be dead by 2050 so who cares

Uganda sho knos da wey

Noice

Hard pass