Brutal strength and size

>Brutal strength and size
>Metal-as-fuck claws/fangs/claws
>maximum hairstyle potential

Someone would choose being a humdrum, unexceptional man over this?

Not all of us are furries, user.

>someone on Sup Forums is still in the closet
I gotta savor this.

No, I'm into... different stuff.

Nah, it's not even that. Everyone generally agrees, furry or not, that Beast is way better.

I mean, have you seen his weird human fish-lips? It's not like we're talking Prince Eric, here.

He might be a powerful creature but his social life suffers from his monstrous form.

Why did they make him so goofy looking in the face reveal?
He looks p. good otherwise.

Too bad there was no furry fandom back then.

Don't forget that the thread from a couple of days ago someone noted that the Enchantress' spell might come with immortality
>he would remain a hideous beast for all time

Well, no, he was just so self-conscious that he scared people away. The first person to show up and not immediately run away got a Broadway show put on for them by dishes and furniture and, presumably, big, warm, soft, fuzzy hugs.

His first reaction was to imprison whoever walked into his castle after being attacked by fucking wolves. That's not being self conscious
Beast is a dick at the beginning of the story, that's the whole point.

Yes, his "prisoner". The one he sulks over after she refuses to have dinner with him. Or maybe the one before, who he readily let escape in a swap.

Did you forget her father m8? He was gonna die in there unless she stayed

See sentence #2

I'm not even a furry but beast Beast was still way hotter than human Beast.

In real life, a person as terrible as the prince would have never come around. He was like Joffrey Baratheon, then some old bint comes by and turns him into an immortal demon. And then Sansa comes around and is like, "Just read a book bro" and that works?

Nah.

A young beautiful woman is far more valuable of a prize than a sickly old man. Especially with the whole curse time limit thing

what did Beast fuck before Belle?

The teapot.

The Maid-Duster?

There was an episode of We Hate Movies where they concluded that Beast fucked deer for sexual relief

Human Prince is a downgrade to Beast, though. He could've at least kept a beard.

I mean, the servants ARE factually immortal unless someone breaks. Well, some of them, those that got turned into durable household items.

Do you think Beast truly would've had it in himself to outright let a guy starve? He couldn't even kill Gaston. He never killed anybody. It's all just make-believe and depression.

The prince was a little dick that got reality-checked really hard and had a lot of time to think things through. His salvation was that he had very caring servants that despite their collective condition worried for his wellbeing and that the fairy had left a very obvious get-out clause, so he never really lost hope. He came close, but fate conspired to his advantage.

I think he would have out of negligence. He only spared Gaston because of the shit he learned from Belle, plus the whole "I'm not the monster you are" thing.

I chalk him up to being so cruel as less of his inner character but rather his more beastly side taking over.

I couldn't remember where the source was, but I believe some director's comments mentioned how had he not found belle, he would have become more beastly (forgoing any clothes, hunting and killing etc). I think the first signs was his inability to read, despite being wealthy aristocracy.