He thinks people in other country's will be interested in him and like him just because hes from another country

>he thinks people in other country's will be interested in him and like him just because hes from another country

unironically thinking the opposite

It works here

this, I'm very interested in anyone with an accent

I miss Alicja. Her voice was so calming.

I like everybody here

Like me?

yep

I think the opposite. I always feel like if I travel to another country, then I'll get beat up by some nazi skinheads. I don't really expect anyone to like me

It works for us but usually in a bad way. I've heard that some Americans try to pass off as Canadian, hoping to avoid the locals' wrath. Unless you're from Minnesota, I doubt you could get very far

I usually pretend to have shit english and say im from lithuania or somthing

The being exotic thing only works if you're white

You'd probably be mistaken for a refugee Tbh

His whole national economy is sustained by a literal slave caste of exploited foreign workers but he is afraid of abuse for being a foreigner in societies that are a million times more egalitarian.

Talk about being a victimizing little shit.

shut the fuck up australia, no one even knows anything interesting about you guys
leave me alone

Never talk period and no one will know where you're from (as long as you dress like the locals)

I'm too spooked to go anywhere because Sup Forums told me all wh*te people are 10 feet tall giants with muscles all over their body, and they kill any brown person they see. seems scary! OwO

What if I LARP as someone who's been tanned for staying in the sun for too long?

did this in quebec and can confirm

I like to accidentally show that I have a lot of euros or cad in my wallet when I'm buying something, or keep the air canada tags on my bag very visible

Americans for the most part have a big interest in people from other countries, especially European ones.
I've never had a problem with people hating Americans when I was abroad. Most of my time was spent in France where I speak the language and the most I would get is some shit-talk about Trump that I agreed with anyway. If I go somewhere else I make it a point to learn how to say "Excuse me, I don't speak ____, do you speak English?" in whatever the language is and everybody's kind. I think in casual conversation people like the idea of learning differences in lifestyles, like the non-retarded threads on Sup Forums.
The only time somebody targeted me for being an American was some black frog that passed me and my friends on the street one night. He heard us speaking English and assumed none of us understood that he was calling us "imperialist pieces of shit destroying the world that deserved 9/11" while he went by. I yelled for him to repeat it in French and he just stared at the ground and speedwalked away.

As long as you don't start hitting and killing people for looking gay then you have no problem here.

C'est bien!

I'm right

Outside other English speaking countries we're still kind of exoitc. Just make it clear you're not a pom if you go to Spain.

I try and go to where people will most likely hate me.

come to america
you won't get beat up by anyone but people will give you looks, at least in the PNW

t. brown person

says the german

>he imagines a qt exchange student at his school
>he imagines picking her up using her own mother tongue
>he imagines marrying her and living life travelling together

As long as you hitting and killing people for looking gay then you have no problem here.