youtube.com/watch?v=yE8C1WWixgc
youtube.com/watch?v=rjiEBPXlIrw
youtube.com/watch?v=sG1MCU-idJs
youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=V_q1SdaWLlw
youtube.com/watch?v=F4zlC8jAISk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what didn't went right.

Really wish Batman wasn't the main focus. Too fucking over-exposed and he almost ruined the show with his grim pressence in a campy lighthearted show.

Your education, apparently.

Taking the genre back to it's basics ie. a man dressed as a bat going on adventures, rather than trying to cram too much reality, cheap soap opera.

I hope they make a cartoon adaptation of silver age Superbooks.

Everything

>his grim pressence

Wut, this was probably the most carefree Batman in a long time. He was just stuck in the straight man role.

They went all in.
It is what the silver age has in general over the comics that come after, too.

I make my coffee in a French Pressence. It comes oit pretty dark and gritty.

They made the show fun and lighthearted, which is what superheroes are.
Not grimdark edgy teen crap that Hollywood thinks is 3deep5me.

It has the highest bodycount of all Batman's cartoon

It had Kamandi AND OMAC!

Batman Brave and Bold... I liked this serie.

It had best girl

And the Haunted Tank. And B'wana Beast. And the Metal Men. And the Doom Patrol.

And Spectre and Phantom Stranger.

Could she morph into best grill?

What Spectre did to millo was brutal damn.

I wish there had been more two parters. The two we got were fucking great.
My kid talked me into watching the owlman one with him, and from there I watched the rest of it.

She could morph into a George Foreman Lean, Mean, Grilling Machine that sucks your dick while she cooks you a lean healthy chicken breast.

There's something I've been curious about lately regarding this especially now with the DCEU happening. Are there kids who grew up with this show (and maybe to a lesser extent Injustice) who really like Aquaman because of it? Because it still seems like the public consciousness regarding him is that he's lame because of the Super Friends despite that having been decades ago. Are 18 year olds who watched this when they were ten excited for the new movie? Or do they just follow public opinion that he's still lame no matter what DC does?

I can't speak for the kids that grew up with BatB, but I'm old enough to remember watching Super Friends on Boomerang and I never thought Aquaman was lame.

When swimming, I would try to make water blasts by punching really fast underwater. And even as a kid I realized how badass it would be to call a fucking shark or squid to fight by my side.

Pls stop posting my waifu

Wouldn't it be the same for them as for us who grew up with STAS/JL Aquaman? The joke persists regardless.

Delicious and Nutritious!

She's elastic m8. There enough of her to go around.
She's a thirsty girl

who couldn't love this shows Aquaman?

She did.
"Best seat in the house Batman."
youtube.com/watch?v=rjiEBPXlIrw

>Because it still seems like the public consciousness regarding him is that he's lame because of the Super Friends despite that having been decades ago

I grew up with the Timmverse and always liked Aquaman because of JL/JU. Underwater Conan was awesome and they always used the fish thing in big spectacle moments.

Nothing since it's not DCAU canon.

I think it's shit. TAS and beyond was better.
I think this retro bullshit has to stop.
Remember the shit you hate about the 60s and the 70s series - it's back!

Reminder that she literally asked Batman to sit on her face.

A bunch of talented people who cared deeply about the material they were working with came together to make something special. Shit ain't rocket science, and there's no secret formula to it.

The Last Patrol was a fucking fantastic episode.

>I am a retarded Batfag and that's all I read

Your tastes are shit but it's hardly surprising.

>Batfag

You mean a someone who watches a Batman series and expect Batman? Weirdos, all of them!

It's not a Batman show, it's a Brave and the Bold show, it's based of the 70s Brave and the Bold series that had Batman team up with other heroes.

So yeah, if you just wanted a rehash of the same old Batfaggotry, you're gonna be disappointed.

It had a more consistent quality than the original run of TAS.

Everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=sG1MCU-idJs

>70s
70s were nothing like BatB.

Yep.

>I-it's NOT a Batman show how do you get that stupid idea!!!!

Alright Sup Forums, "S" on the cape or no?

Nigga you're forgetting the subtitle, that's what sets it apart from TAS and The Batman. It's a Brave and the Bold show.

I had a really hard time with Diedrich Bader's voice at first, I couldn't stop picturing Hoss Delgado

Who are you quoting?

I think it works sometimes, maybe not in live action. I thought the New 52 design incorporated it pretty well.

The voice in his head.

I was paraphrasing the other guy.

FTFY

It's called a strawman, retard.

>I was putting words in the mouth of the other guy
FTFY

it had the best musical numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
youtube.com/watch?v=V_q1SdaWLlw
youtube.com/watch?v=F4zlC8jAISk

Ice is nice

JLI Spinoff never

Even the pure Batman parts are shit. Maybe in the 70s this lolsorandumb shit was fresh 45 years ago. Today it only appeals to ironic hipsters and retards.

I blame the Greeks.

Nice opinion faggot

Nice opinion faggot

GREEKS!

>she sees your dick

b-brother?

Is there a complete series bluray?

You've ruined it for me m8.I had no idea.

Really? It was so obvious.

He was in a lot of other shit. Im shocked you need this pointed out.

Sorry

Yes brother, I have returned...FOR YOU

*unsheathes katana*

It's extremely obvious now that I think about it. I guess i'm just retarded.

soy Rene, Rene Gado

Fun fact. The Robin at the end of that Alfred fanfic episode was voiced by Bader's son.

>Dat ending

Depends on the story.

It was a fun and silly way to embrace/showcase the DCU, yet it could still be serious enough at times to be fantastic.
It came out while I was in my teenage edgelord phase, so I didn't quite appreciate it as much as I should have, but it is without doubt what got me into comics, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

This is honestly true.

Turns out people like their media about men in long underpants punching each other really really hard to be actually fun.

I'll admit I was in tears. I really didn't expect the last 2 minutes of the goofiest episode in the entire series to be such a punch in the gut.

Here you go user. Have that in better quality.

Love, effort and skill.

The crew didn't use the fact that it was light hearted to be lazy in their writing.

God damn, this episode was brutal

But you need an anchor everyone already knows in order to be able to introduce new people almost every episode.

where are you getting these in not shit quality?

only one i dont get is baboushka

I had gotten the show off Itunes some time ago.

I feel comfortable admitting in a thread like this that this was my favorite Joker ever. He had the prankster spirit of Romero's incarnation without just being a goofball, he fought with creative gadgets on par with Batman himself, he had old time class that really makes this incarnation stand out, and Jeff Bennett did a really good job bringing him to life in his own way.

The Owlman two-parter was such a great introduction to his character. By seeing a heroic version of him who bent rather than breaking, you can already appreciate his class and wiles before they're presented in a villainous context. Seeing the actual Joker teaming up with Batman in an openly villainous way was so entertaining to watch.

Honestly Im just happy whenever I see a Joker that's not a psychotic murderer