FUCK OFF YOU LITERAL NIGGERS ON WELFARE WE'RE FUCKING FULL

What minorities live in your country?

>only 738,000 immigrants from his neighbor
Pathetic

All those "Americans" are Chicanos anyways....

Chapala and San Miguel are basically American settlements at this point

Nah, many are retired and there's quite a few people here for work (there's still this thing called NAFTA) there's a pretty big expat community in Mexico City

kys

individuals are biggest minority in my country

I want you to stop coming here to produce and transport cocaine, commit murder and spread your Aztec practices and shitty pointy boots music.

I had never seen black people in person until a couple years ago, now Santiago is full of them.
people from haiti and colombia, mostly. peruvians are everywhere too

BASED kys poster

There's suddenly a fuckton of Mexicans over here. Pls go to the US, don't come here

We have a lot of volga germans but they are based, calm and cool unlike criminal polish slavshits in uk

Only Venezuelans, American retirees/sexpats and Spaniards working administrative jobs at tech and other firms

whites

Yeah, sure, lmao. Who the fvck wants to live in Colombia?

>now Santiago is full of them
What is that like?

Is it true that a lot of them are basically Kazakhs with some far off German ancestor? I was told that by a German here once

there are like 20k mexicans here, believe it or not. Your emigration rate is higher than ours by a decent margin

Most of those people are white americans (inb4 le creatura) improving Mexico or chicanos going back

I walked a block and counted 33 blacks selling knock-off shoes
chileans used to do it before though

It definitely wouldn't even be close to the number of Mexicans in the US, but it's outdated and doesn't count illegals.

I've seen 8 this year, that's more than the total number of blacks I saw in my whole life before that.

Can we all agree that despite our differences we all hate blacks?

They never said anything about hatin them though. It's just your anglo paranoia.

There is nothing wrong with the superior black male, foolish c*Noid

Informed post

White minorities, 10% of the population:
Germans, Belgians, Poles, Dutch Indonesians.

Non-white minorities, 12% of the population:
Surinamese, people from the Dutch Antilles, Moroccans, Turks

But these aren't just foreign born. We count their children and the generations after as well. Including mixed descendants.

You can't become Dutch in our statistics.

Volga Germans lived until the WW2 in their German settlements and were pure of German ethnicity. Since then though they mixed mostly with Russians (who are as European as Germans). Kazakh-German couples are very seldom.

>Is it true that a lot of them are basically Kazakhs with some far off German ancestor?
Yes

so are they being murdered or are they leaving?

not true

we also have a 3'3% gypsies
Mexicans here in 2015 21,107