It's okay to have brown eyes!

>It's okay to have brown eyes!

>can't go to the beach without his weak skin peeling off from the sun

there's nothing more pitiful than wh*toids with shit colored eyes

>shitskins believe this

I was born with blond hair and blue eyes, then they went green, then shit brown. My hair will still bleach a bit in the sun though.

dios mio ....

are you telling me your weak skin doesn't get red in the sun after 10 minutes?

i have brown eyes and brown hair

I've met chileans before, they weren't significantly browner than the usual paleskins

BEADY ANGLO EYES

I have green eyes / brown hair combo, 100% nordic i can assure you

I know some cute guys with big, brown eyes that make me swoon.

mestizos and mapuches are usually brown, like alexis sanchez? not black though.
some european groups have stayed white by marrying their cousins. but they're not representative of the country

The transformation has begun!

you might be overestimating how white europeans are, I googled alexis sanchez and he'd pass as a white, most people are tanned anyways, especially in the summer you'll only see very tanned people, your sun tolerance is just dependent on how much of a shut-in you are, if you never go outside and have porcelain skin then yeah you'll get sunburns

nice oswald, imma save that one.

are you a fag?

I find brown eyes VERY beautiful. They have such a warmth to them I cannot explain to me they are very calming for the soul, you can lose yourself in them the colour of the earth, wood like choclate oh god they are so pretty I cannot stand having grey eyes :(

This

same. I prefer brown eyed girls to blue eyed, but not black or dark brown, only medium or light.
Also, mixed, brown/blue/green eyes are disgusting.

I never got why shitskins believe this. I'm blonde with blue eyes, my skin just gets tanned when I'm in the sun. Never got that reddish burn, although I know a few people who do.

>tfw beautiful blue eyes and thick wavy hair

Weird, are you telling the truth? I get sunburn within half an hour when I'm skiing for example. Never mind being out in the sun. I peeled off the skin off my entire back after forgetting to use sunscreen, shit was painful.

He does have beautiful eyes. You can't deny that

Yes, there are many Nordic people whose skin just gets a golden bronze colour when they tan.

congratulations on being a minority

Yes but usually that kind of people are a little tanned to begin with. Not pale ghosts like us.

I don't like having poo eyes, but oh well. It is what it is.

I unironically saw more brown-eyed people in bongland than America. The again, all the white people in America have blue eyes

la creatura... dios mio....

>american: says anything
>europoor: la creatura.....

>russia
>europe

Pretty ok.

el abominacion ...

>finngary
>white

i have green/yellow eyes what am i ?

>yellow eyes
That's hepatitis.

> he doesnt understand that most of europeans descend from euro-asiatic trybes known as aryans that had a pigmentation that could adapt to UV influx this is the mental condition of the mulatto

only scandinavians can burn themselves staying too long out

iris is green/yellow not the eye-ball

>mfw brown and green eyes

Love them.

>Makes some absolutely nigger tier anecdotal observation
>Still can't understand why someone would call him a mongrel when he says nigger-mongrel shit

>he doesnt understand that scandinavians have a variety of types where most people can tan and turn orange or reddish brown
tutti del mare

yeah, that's true bro, I'm polish myself and i can go on the beach everyday for hours without problems on summer, my brother instead get burned easily, this depends on how you live too since my brother don't hangs out really that much meanwhile i like sea and nature

yeah I got brown eyes and brown hair cunt, what you gonna do about it?

>tfw complete mutt eye colour