DUDE

NO CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

LMAO

DUDE

PLEB

LMAO

real life doesn't have character development so why should movies

his movies are for kids

True. The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Christopher Nolan's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the film* industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every shot, cut and line of dialogue feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot. The sad truth is that Nolan is indeed a genius. Not a filmmaking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of Hollywood.

Christ have mercy on cinema's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.
*I shudder to use the word 'film' in the same paragraph as the name 'Nolan' but it is unavoidable in this case.

if movies aren't better than real life why would anyone go see movies

>DUDE I OUTRIGHT ADMIT IN INTERVIEWS THAT I PREFER THE SETPIECES TO DEVELOPING CHARACTERS AND RESORT TO ANONYMIZING THEM IN STERILE MINDLESS SCENES OF VIOLENCE BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I'M FASCINATED BY SUFFERING AND DREAD I'M TERRIFIED OF BLOOD AND THE ACTUAL HORRIFIC CONSEQUENCES OF SAID VIOLENCE LMAO

DUDE ONE TAKE LMAO

ok
now go back

>DUDE WHY DOESN'T THAT SOLDIER ABOUT TO DIE AND SCARED TO DEATH TALK ABOUT HIS GF PEGGY SUE WAITING FOR HIM IN HIS ARKANSAS BUMHOLE HOMETOWN SO REALISTIC LMAO
America was a mistake

Movie was about the event not characters you dumb cunt

>Sup Forums is now genuinely defending a Nolan flick and lauding it as kino
This place has fallen so fucking far.

DUDE LETS LEAVE KEY DETAILS OF OUR VILLAIN OUT OF THE FILM AND GET A COSTUME MONKEY TO FILL IT IN DURING AN INTERVIEW LOL

Maybe you can go back to Rogue Juan and that "amazing" darth vader last sequence, fucking pleb.

IF WE GO THERE WELL DIE

TIC TIC TIC

>films need character developement!
lol look at this pleb

Dunkirk was actual kino though

how old were you when you grew out of nolan flicks?
then how old were you when you realized that you were being a pessimistic snowflake and got into nolan kino again?