Is this worth watching?

Is this worth watching?

Absolutely, imo. One of my favorites of the year so far.

Do you watch movies and use your phone: no
Do you have an attention span: yes.

Yes.

Now get off /tv

I personally found it boring as shit. Fell asleep about an hour in.
Check it out if you enjoy a slow burning historical period piece tho

Charlie gave up Pacific Rim 2 for this. I think it's his best movie he has been in. Also Pattinson is very good too.

OP its an ok movie. Worth the watch if you have nothing else to do

Yes but it is not as good as
>Apocalypse Now
>Aguirre, The Wrath Of God
>Embrace Of The Serpent

Yes. Fantastic movie. Really a shame it didn't get more attention.

>le "movie was too boring" meme
didn't have enough explosions for you, capeshitfag? fucking millennials and their short attention spans I swear.

fucking garbage. robotic acting, garbage writing, bland, soulless nothing with an sjw bent

Compared to the rest of 2017 it's some of the best.

wtf i love charlie hunnam now

Nope. The movie is 10% exploration, 90% talking.

There's always one faggot in these Lost City of Z threads who tries to push the "b-buh-but sjws" bullshit.

Meh. It hits you over the head with "whites are so evil and bigoted blabla" as well as some feminism stuff.

the sjw part was tacked on and the least of this flicks MANY problems.

So you thought the indian was a savage, huh!? M-MUH POTTERY!!!!!!!!!

6/10.

Interesting setting and story.

My boi charlie has zero range unfortunately.

Pattison was great.

>Meh. It hits you over the head with "whites are so evil and bigoted blabla" as well as some feminism stuff.
Sup Forums really needs to stop watching movies because you suck at it

the sjw agenda was too in your face, degrades the artistic merit of the film.

The movie was garbage and very fucking explicit with it's political bias over and over again. It was embarrassing, frankly. It sucks since I was hype about this movie for a long ass time.

>hurr let me ask Sup Forums for permission first to watch a movie
just watch it you giant faggot

Yes it is

please shut up

your ignorance is toxic

i liked the film but I agree with this
Next time don't make a 1900's handsome nobleman a mouthpiece for your 2016 cuck anti-religion pro feminist agenda

His wife literally says "I'm an independent woman!" In the movie. Lmao. Trash.

Not memeing, it just isn't for me, but I would encourage others to see it cuz i get the appeal. Why u bully

the movie tried to romanticize canibalism because brown people in loincloths did it

>Sup Forums really needs to stop watching movies because you suck at it
If you liked this movie, you need to watch a lot more movies because was terrible in so many ways and you don't seem to realize. Unless you're shitposting?

a pathetically small subplot and your feelings toward it doesn't detract from the film and its performances. An autist like you probably has trouble with this though i imagine

the film was great in its theme of chasing an idea

But it DOES detract from it you stupid mongoloid. Why shouldn't I judge the movie as a whole? I didn't choose to put a bunch of hamfisted political bs in the movie, the creators did, and the movie suffered from it. Deal with it.

It's has bad pacing, and character development. Clearly cut down from a longer length. It was boring. Feel free to reply with some projection about Marvel, doesn't make you right.

What is it with you hipster libatard faggots and your inability to use capital letters and punctuation?

just watch embrace the serpent
its superior in every way