You have 15 seconds to name a better Sci-FI Movie

You have 15 seconds to name a better Sci-FI Movie

no cheating/no stars wars allowed

Alien.

Brade runner

The captain falls of his ship during an space walk after waking up from hyper sleep not before accidentally knocking over the cage which held his boa constructor.
David feels this happen through time and space and then uses his flute to teleport to this specific ship and brings along with him his daddy's black goo and a face hugger.
But he can't find the snake and he is sick of it so he just unleashes his creation to find the boa itself.
David sits on the cold floor with an glass of goats milk and drinks it clean before fingering his flute when finally his unique musical ability catches the attention of a gay Tennessee who happens to be a top secret government project Tennessee clone, it's only once in a Ridley Scott lifetime one comes across an high IQ male cowboy. So weyland stepped up to the plate. The screen is filled of beauty both sexy sons of peter weyland basking in the coldness of the space ship. Gay Tennessee Dancing with such innocence in accord to David's flute fingering. Unbeknownst to Gay Tennessee however is David's intent... It's not true love, he desires to create the ultimate specimen with Tennessee's boa constructor...any boa constructor......

Prometheus.

2001: A Space Odyssey

Interstellar

Brazil

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Alien 3

>star wars
>sci-fi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really liked Moon...it's a great movie, $5 million budget...whats not to like?
Star Wars (ANH) came out in '77, the year I moved back to Canada from Germany...I was 12, and had to wait for my folks to take us...
Logan's Run...my very first sci-fi movie...parents took my brother and I...saw it is Garmish W. Germany...first naked boob was awesome...story was pretty good too, movie not so much...
I would have to say Logan's Run for reasons above...

Solaris
Yeah...the George Clooney one.

Dark Star
Event Horizon

Life the alien ripoff movie

>no stars wars allowed
gee thank god for that

/sarcasm

2001 you fucking bottom feeding plebs

ALIENS is still the best.

Fifth element

anything else