/south asia/ general

Get in here and argue

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/20/is-indias-government-snubbing-canadas-justin-trudeau/
myrepublica.com/news/34793/?categoryId=81
time.com/4876/nido-taniam-india-racism/
hinduexistence.org/2018/02/03/delhi-hindu-boy-ankit-stabbed-and-throat-slit-by-muslim-family-in-a-honor-killing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is the whitest of them all?

Easy, afghanistan had actual blond people. The Nurestanis

Depends. people from north india and pakistan are aryan, so some of them are quite fair. People from nepal can be about as white as the Chinese are.

keep supplying us with FDI and low skilled jobs, glorious US overlords

Glory to the Chinese Empire!

DELET THIS

So bored desu

>Trudeau BTFO'd by Modi

How does it feel to be buttblasted by a curry nigger?

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/20/is-indias-government-snubbing-canadas-justin-trudeau/

reinstate Monarchy, Bahadur.

No

he's a cuck and is ruining Canada unrionically.

bruh, you just gave away a port to them for 99 years

Whats the situation in Nepal?

I can't.
They're paying for my internet.

your democracy is as bad as it can be, you can at least try to be a Monarchy, for all you care.

Kek North korea invited a communist leader of ours to attend the 70th establishment celebration of Korean Communist Part.Fucking lol i didn't even know they had a north korean Ambassador here.
myrepublica.com/news/34793/?categoryId=81

Let's post some Trudeau pics from India in "le exotic dress"

where you at, fellow pajeet?

>tfw living in Jaipur and surrounded by bhangis, dalits and rajput hypebeasts

We have one in PyongYang

eoi.gov.in/PyongYang/

le metropolis, Mumbai.

It just nothing happens really
Not really.We already tried monarchy for 100 of years and there was even a autocratic rule from 1846 A.D until 1951A.D which reduced monarch to figure head
>your democracy is as bad as it can be
I don't see as a failure though?Life has vastly improved here,we've improve a lot i mean a lot in many aspects be it poverty,literacy or freedom of speech and so on

>Life has vastly improved here
was it because of democracy? were your emperor so tyrannical?

in fact, I would argue that commies wanted democracy as an excuse to abolish monarchy to being in their bourgeois revolution.

How do i convince my mom to like Muslims. Whenever i tell her i like Muslim qt she goes eww dont say those thing ever again.She even says religion has nothing to do with it she don't care about religion but she says muslims are simply very crooked,evil and dirty.And i say to here mom we shouldn't discriminate and generalize other and she says whatever but don't ever bring a Muslim gf here if you ever make one

Our monarchs weren't cruel they were just fucking stupid. Thats all really

there's nothing worse than being indian/paki/bengali etc.

So is Sri Lanka joining chinese empire? Nepal and Pakistan seems dangerously close to Chinese too

i wonder if he'll let me fuck his daughter

WTF??Whats wrong with paki government?

This general is pure cancer and should be deleted. /Hind/ general when?

your mom is right

I don't get where hindus get off calling muslims dirty, muslims are literally superior to hindpoos in every single way possible

the only muslims on the same level as hindu dindus are the muhajirs

H-hello

GIB JOB

We dont have a choice

also want to add, that compared to the rest of the world's ethnic groups, we pakis/indians are inferior in virtually every single way, whether general intelligence, looks, culture, anything you name

the only things worse than us are bengalis, abbos, really ugly slavs, that's it

oh shit, its you again

Where is that shitposter paki bro?

why is your flag shaped in such a special snowflake shape, you autists

which one are you in this pic?

How does Pondichéry work ?

Fake news. Paki and Indian news is pure garbage.

Pakistan is making a lot of deals with chinese, including making planes, missiles and nukes. Not even mentioning the economical stuff
If china was stronger than now and russia and usa didn't exist there will be some USSR thing with china and pakis

So how did chinese influence your life and government? I've been in china for years but never heard too much about Sri Lanka from chinese though

In modern times, the flag's symbolism has evolved to incorporate several meanings. The crimson red indicates the bravery of Nepali people and is the country's national colour and the blue border represents peace and harmony[citation needed]. The triangular shape of the pennons represents the Himalayas.

The inclusion of the celestial bodies indicates Nepal's permanence, and the hope that Nepal will enjoy the same longevity as the Sun and the Moon. Additionaly, the stylised moon represents the calm demeanour and purity of spirit of the Nepali people, while the stylised sun represents their fierce resolve[citation needed]. Further, the moon also symbolises the cool weather of the Himalayas, whereas the sun symbolises the heat and the high temperature of the Nepali lowlands (Terai)

>when you look like this and call yourself high caste or aryan

lmao

Why shitskins like iranians, indians, pakis, afghans, saudis, iraqis, and turks hate us asians?

We do not discriminate them although they have dark skin.

Sri lanka government is bathing in Chinese loans and investment

Nobody hates you, minho

Explain me this why don't Korean goverment don't mind Nepali?Even if we go millions of there korean government seems like doesn't care.What does normal korean people think about it or us?

Pakis don't hate asians. Saudis on the other hand....

Literally nobody thinks like this, where did you get this from? your ass?

Indians hate asians in general because they feel inferior to them. You see, the subcontinent is filled with a huge inferiority complex.

We've been conquered by all sorts of folk throughout millenia, we're basically a subcontinent of slaves historically and even today. Our most recent conquerors were the europeans so indians and pakis (mostly indians and muhajir pakis though) have a HUGE inferiority complex towards whites and middle easterners.

This extends towards east asians, you guys are able to keep your cities clean, your well respected everywhere in the world, when people visit your country they learn and take a lot from it (compared to visiting streetshitter india where the smell is terrible, pakistan is the same). So when we see white people like you guys more than us, it pisses us off (not me, but indian and pakis in general).

So now we feel not only inferior to whites, middle easterners but also to east asians. Seeing as east asians haven't conquered us recently, it feels ok to 'hate' them on a conscious level.

Basically, any hate or racism towards east asians from indians and pakis stems from jealousy and bitterness.

more than half of those you mentioned are asians

South Koreans are Americans in terms of their geographical knowledge. Most of them don't know who lives outside South Korea.

In South Korea, foreigners are just 3-types: whites, japanese, chinese, southeast asians, blacks. They don't know the other race or people. not kidding.

Fascinating

>foreigners are just 3 types
>proceeds to name 5 types

Looks like you got bullied a lot in school.

I read many writings by Korean travelers who have been in that countries. I could find a common fact: shitskins bully mongoloids in their countries.

but, fortunately, most South Koreans don't know this fact. They think only whites can be racists and other races can not be racists..

nope

you're a deluded paki living in pakistan, don't speak

>I could find a common fact: shitskins bully mongoloids in their countries.
Yes this is very true, in india, subhuman poo in loos treat the asiatic minorities in the north east very poorly. It's very sad, considering the fact that pic related consider themselves above anyone.

In many cases, Indians, Pakis, Thais and Filipinos are classified as same group:Southeast Asians.

I'm sure that a person of ANY race can live in Korea and not be bombarded by judgemental stares, comments and behavior.

>I read many writings by Korean travelers who have been in that countries

Source? I'm genuinely interested, I never heard of racism against koreans here or in most south asian countries.

Dont engage this pathetic troll. It posts threads like this all the time on Sup Forums. Most likely not even South Asian

Yaponskaya oblast please.

I never visit pol lmfao, neck yourself disgusting street shitter, you're even below me!

And I am, unfortunately a paki/indian, I wish I wasn't but that's what life dealt me.

He gets bullied everyday for being an ugly was hazara LARPER

Hahaha... you're a nigger sindhi. Feel sorry for you desu. You guys truly are subhumans.

Sry, not this thread.

In india there is open discrimination against people that looks like Chinese or nepali.I even remember a case few years ago a guy was beaten into death simply because he was from north east.

KEK I'm not a sindhi, sindhis are subhuman I agree, thankfully I'm punjabi but that's not much of an improvement

whats the general consensus in Pakistan about the Mandarin official language thing? I can't imagine people being too pleased about it

no, it is in this thread.

its ok m8, just keep providing us with military planes and we're good :)

What is the situation in Qatar infrastructure-wise? Is it around the same level as the UAE or Saudi Arabia?

No one is being attacked or killed for his race, religion or ethnicity here.

whites and middle easterns can live there easily, us poos will and do get discriminated against unless we are bollywood tier

t. had tons of chinese/korean friends growing up, their parents would see pakis/indians are dirty/disgusting

I assume that is because Qatar people are rich and well-educated.

That writings I read were about Turkey, Iran, India, Pakistan, Greece, Afghanistan, and other middle eastern countries.

east asians are well respected in all of those countries except for india (where indians who are cucked into worshipping whites automatically hate anyone else)

There's no such thing. Senators just asked govt. to increase Chinese language courses so that local people have chance for jobs under CPEC. This was blown up by shitty indian news.

fair enough

how does it feel that you guys will always be pajeets and that a girl who is above 6/10 will never truly love you?

What's your opinion on Saudi Arabia? I am curious cuz there is a lot of immigrants from South Asia here, especially pakis and indians.

GIB JOB

paki/indian muslims will always love saudis no matter how bad you guys treat us

because pakis and indian muslims believe we are descended from iranians, afghanis, turkey, central asian turkics, arabs, etc.

also saudis are only a little bit above us, the only thing you have on us is money, other than that you guys look like pajeets with big noses, were it not for your money you guys would be worse than us!

The guy in the middle is actually incredibly handsome.

We're doing much better than the other countries. Sorry for not typing out a detailed reply, I'm really sleep deprived atm @_@

These babes are EASILY above 6/10. DEAL WITH IT, R-Neck! WE OWN YOUR WOMEN.

Most Indians (except some hardcore hindutva followers) think fondly of the middle east.

>I even remember a case few years ago a guy was beaten into death simply because he was from north east.

This is very sad. Asian countries have to save Asian minorities from Indian Genocide.

Are every single Canadians in this website Indian or paki?

Personally hate KSA. More and more common people here are starting to hate KSA and distancing themselves them. Only army cocksuckers love you because of money.

Sorry friend. I don't have jobs to give.

>paki/indian muslims will always love saudis no matter how bad you guys treat us

It sux that there is racism against pakis here but personally I don't care much about race. I used to have paki friends in highschool and they taught me words like Bhaichode

I thought pakis, afghans, etc are descended from persians?

Huh. I thought it would be the opposite like

time.com/4876/nido-taniam-india-racism/
This is that news i'm talking about

Are you a newfag? No Canadian on Sup Forums, and most on Sup Forums, are actually white.

Sure

>and most on Sup Forums, are actually white

Uuuh. Not really.

she's right, desu.

hinduexistence.org/2018/02/03/delhi-hindu-boy-ankit-stabbed-and-throat-slit-by-muslim-family-in-a-honor-killing/

if you are a third worlder muslim, yes.

nothing special. it's under the central government.

>we don't miss you.

>same skin color
>same big noses
>same islam
>same allah hu ackbar
>the prophet is from saudi arabia

????