So what makes you believe that America is a “shithole” just curious because I don’t understand it at all

So what makes you believe that America is a “shithole” just curious because I don’t understand it at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=st5mo4siHJ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we're shithole
you're shitfest

You have to admit we have quite a bit of slums in certain cities, or just poor standards of living (unironically grew up in those hillbilly trailers you see on movies) Not everyone's born into upper middle class families user.

looks comfy

This. R*ch faggots like OP can fuck right off

People calling other countries "shitholes", stirring racist bull shit are just young kids trying to provoke intense discussion, aka trolls.

Ignore them and move on. Also grow thick skin and learn to ignore nonsense on the Internet. Many-many people are post literally and virtually shit on the Internet and yet it's not your job to prove them wrong. Don't waste your time by feeding the trolls.

for the degree of retardation of average Americans.

There's this fake niceness to white Americans. It feels like everyone is pretending to be a family from a TV advert. It's somewhat disturbing desu. I haven't noticed the same thing with Americans of other races, but white Americans always seem very tense to me. As if just beneath the surface they're filled with hate and depravity. I know this isn't the case of course, but it's something I can't help feel. Very creepy people.

Can confirm this

Can confirm this

Hmm I’ve never seen areas like this before. Must be a simple life. That’s nice.

most of them are from nations where the entire populace could fit into one of our neighborhoods, they haven't any idea what a real country is like

>You have to admit we have quite a bit of slums in certain cities, or just poor standards of living (unironically grew up in those hillbilly trailers you see on movies) Not everyone's born into upper middle class families user.

That's completely normal, you know every single country in the whole world is like that, I mean all of the countries are diverse enough so there are lower- and midle- and upper-classes, living in different conditions. Quality of live obviously depends on your income. It's normal.

*gets shot by bootlickers*

Very true but I don’t believe this place is even close to being in such a bad state where it’s comparable to a shithole.

1) short heda; 3 they savages4. culture of kill.

>There's this fake niceness to white Americans. It feels like everyone is pretending to be a family from a TV advert. It's somewhat disturbing desu.
It's much better than seeing grumpy russian faces and constant whining and complaints. I was in the US many times (bay area), and you can easily spot a russian, it's super grumpy guy who never smiles. :D

Yeah, and neurotic, too. We get some guys from your north, for oil work (my city owns the white collar end of the oil industry, in this country) and they're so easy to get on with. No fakeness, no neuroticism, no script. It's like everyone here is some sort of if/then hivemind, running a program titled "appear happy". you listen to our conversations, and even between couples to be engaged, it's like this narrow script they could be running with a complete stranger.

I didn't realize how neurotic our women were, until I got around Europeans. How sexually unhealthy and damaged we've been, since at least Gen-X (I've been with alot of gen x-ers, and the millennials were just more pussified versions of the crazy ex coke and ecstasy x-ers, trading the former for adderal and whatever beer costs $1 on a weeknight). Sex in the U.S. is play-acting. No one actually enjoys it. It's just people trying to cope with never facing their shadow, because they were running the aforementioned if/then program their entire lives, which causes said shadow to manifest in the form of father/daughter play, or claiming to achieve orgasm from being throatfucked.

My God, may history bury this atrocity of a culture.

>trump
>two party system
>run by greedy corporations
>politicians are all bribed and corrupt
>NSA, FBI, etc.
>guns
>high crime rate
>one of the highest incarceration rates worldwide
>police brutality
>no public healthcare system
>no employment or consumer protection laws
>utterly poor education system (inb4 muh elitist unis)
>insanely high student debts
>tipping
>homelessness
>rednecks, niggers, spics, chinks
>"foot""ball", baseball, basketball
>"wrestling"
>no official language
>wasteful
>fat
>mobility scooters
>shart in mart
>arrogant
>flag worship
>culture- / identityless
>religious
>creationism, mormons, amish, etc
>dumb and embarrassing tourists
>country of the extremes
>fahrenheit
>mile
>yard
>foot
>inch
>pound
>ounce
>gallon
>month/day/year
>their/there/they're
>your/you're
>its/it's
>were/we're
>who/whom/whose/who's
>then/than
>to/too
>of/off
>possessive / plural / 3rd person singular
>adjectives / adverbs
>spelling and pronunciation

tell me, why do you think it's not a shithole?

Your young guys are kind of cringey and try-hard macho, and the middle-aged and older ones just sort of death-stare you. The women that I've seen come here are the most beutiful in the world, though. Not the ones with money that troll the mall. They're made of hair-dye and malice, caked with makeup. I mean the poorer ones, that work in hotels or are students.

>Your young guys are kind of cringey and try-hard macho, and the middle-aged and older ones just sort of death-stare you.
Yeah, most likely. I'm an "IT" guy as you could have guessed, I have to interact with many autistic-people all over the world. It makes me sad, there are so many fucked up guys who lack basic social skills, with ruined posture, living their lives on-line. The applies to the US as well. I try to socialize as much colleagues as I can, try to get them to visit a gym to be fit but it's hardly possible.

Most if not all people I've met worldwide who aren't computer nerds are still better and act more natural than Russians do, I recon.

>>their/there/they're
>>your/you're
>>its/it's
>>were/we're
>>who/whom/whose/who's
>>then/than
>>to/too
>>of/off

Deutsche sprache:

> Stadt/Staat
> (m) See/ (f) See
> (n) Mädchen
etc

Oh fuck sorry I forgot to capitalize all of the nouns.

holy SHIT that pic is so comfy. best time for some hot tea by the fireplace. mmmmmmm

It's more normal in certain countries than others.

proper investment of earnings would clear up most of that

I don't think America is a shithole. Also the pictures that swede-user posted, mostly look comfy.

I would rather live in a place with trees and mild weather than an urban metropolis that gets sandstorms every now and then. Idk why but I kind of think that America is a nice place to live in.

>no trust between the people and their government
>crime and poverty are a severe issue
>divided populace due to partisan politics
>issues with healthcare and education
>natural disasters that wreck the country every 5-10 years

You have thirdworld-ish areas.
The USA is neither first nor third world. It's both. America is everything and everything is American. The USA is the center of the world.

99% of media produced in your country and being exported from your country portray America as a lawless, poor shithole.
Be it Hollywood movies, TV shows, internet celebrities or news.

Furthermore our government issues travel-warnings quite regularly against the US.

The fact that your health care system is so broken that some people are relying on doctors-without-borders-style charity operations for medical treatment. But a pampered suburbanite like you wouldn't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=st5mo4siHJ8

I can understand the poverty but, why are they so fucking filthy?

It's not a Shithole there's just lots of jackasses who cry about muh race and a bunch of other dumb shit. I find it extremely hard to find a normal American who isn't obsessed of proving themselves better than someone else. Fucking faggots what happened I thought you guys were cool and only cared about morals/work ethics.

t.foreigner on vacation in New York

I'm used to seeing hobos but what striked me about NYC was the fact that many of them were so young.

It's not a shithole in the PNW as far as I can tell, but from what I see of the Appalachians and the south in general it may be the anomaly.

I plan on moving south a bit into washington when I get the chance.

fuck me these look like makeshift gypsy camps in Poland

Teachers need guns!

African tier shithole.

Americans are disgusting.

There's nothing to prove here, Murrica is a shithole... This cunt doesn't even have a real name. Case closed

Unrelated but is shithole a term Americans use? I thought it was British, bit like calling a bad area an arsehole.

Just look at the political discourse about gun control.
The arguments why the average American has a gun are the following:
Rampant crime and a shitty police force. Just like in a third world country.
The people are somehow afraid that the government will become completely tyrannical if they don't have guns. Just like in a third world country.

Bravo Russia, bravo.

I got this feeling while I was there, but to be fair I don't think it's insincere, it's just more culturally different than we expect.
Same reason people from America think people from the UK are rude