How do we fix millennials?

How do we fix millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sTBhkcWMNn0
reportquickly.com/28-year-old-rapper-stitches-found-dead/
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/
nature.com/news/genetic-adam-and-eve-did-not-live-too-far-apart-in-time-1.13478
washingtonpost.com/opinions/millennials-mysterious-support-for-permissive-gun-laws/2015/12/07/5eb9d0c2-9d20-11e5-8728-1af6af208198_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

World War III

you must first learn to speak their language

World War III

Apply a punch to the face.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

5.56x45mm

It's painful how hard he's trying to get laid by doing that.

Would hit

what is she even saying?

That she puts on makeup to go to work

She is incredibly pretty. Too bad about the brain damage though.

Convert them to Islam before "Syrian" migrants chimp out more.

Kill them

Convert them to tradcat before they get cucked by islam

/degeneracy/ general?

>I'm here for the job interview

Who cares? It's his body.

Hate to break it to you guys, but unless you're all over 40 years old and still hanging out on Sup Forums, you're all millennials.

fpbp

what's painful is knowing that he probably could get laid at those events, especially since degenerate leftist women are notoriously promiscuous. But he takes the most asexual, unmasculine approach to it like he's completely out of touch with reality

Total economic and social collapse. We need to cull the herd.

no shit
every age group of people to ever exist have had their own flaws

Then people need to stop referring to millennials as "them" and start saying "us", you fucking failed abortion.

Pic related.

>Good with cars
>Cant grow a full beard worth a damn

Fuck my shitty genetics

youtu.be/sTBhkcWMNn0

We can't. It's too late.

>she

Nobody should care. But nobody would want to hire him or probably associate with him either.

>video title

surely it's about how he wants to keep his sex drive at a peak so he has a natural drive to go out and find a mate and propagate human society

There's nothing to fix. Just recognize those people for the freakshow they are and live your life.

>yfw he has a wife and three kids

I feel you dude.

There's actually a guy at my gym with a MLP tattoo on his arm. He looks 35 though...

Wasn't he killed recently?

why millennials cant get jobs...see Ops pic

Chemical castration or sterilization. Start over and try again.

Yeah. He was downtown in Seattle and someone saw him and thought, "Wow, what a fucking degenerate looking faggot," and killed him.

You know what's really ironic?

The millenials on this board are surely the worst of all of us, yet the most critical of our generation.

It's the educated and successful millenials who go out on weekends or have upper arm tattoos that are the problem, not the NEETs and blue collar workers with genocidal wet dreams and severe mental illness.

Get some self awareness you fucking clowns.

dude looks like he has smurf jizz in his ear

>just ignore it goy, just let them ruin your society and nation
These people should be hung or burned.

Fuck their GF's

We gass them all, except me. I'm special.

I wouldn't be surprised he has literally been asking for it.

Imagine being 70 and trying to explain to someone why you have a My Little Pony tatto'd on the side of your head.

Its fucked
everything is fucked
Fuck fuck fuck
race war now
religious war now
political war now
national war now
civil war now
class war now
Just fucking end all of it
thermo-nuclear war now!

Pretty much how you do it. War will cull the weak and reforge the rest.

>do you have any identifying scares or tattoo's

Given their penchant for chimping out and the slightest provocation that would be a massively bad idea. The world needs less muslims with sand in their ass

>mfw the term millennial lumps up a 23 year old like myself with 30+ year old nu-males and tranny manchildren obsessed with shit like Steven Universe and Undertale.

>any of them will live to be 70

>That lower left corner

UNA VELA
N
A

V
E
L
A

Unfortunately I get grouped with millennials, but you don't do anything. You let us (the majority of this age group) fail. Our hands were held through most of our lives since our childhoods were much easier than that of our parents. Once you get into the real world where "everyone is a winner" and participation trophies don't exist, reality starts sinking in reaaaaal quick. I majored in STEM, studied hard, got internships, and got a well paying job right out of college. Many of my friends who didn't work as hard are struggling not due "muh boomers" but because they aren't get opportunities just handed out to them that they don't deserve in the first place. I see a few getting their act together finally which I am genuinely happy for. The others are doomed to fail of their own undoing.

Basically do nothing, once my generation gets out of school they come to terms with reality or they become degenerates. The only real difference between generations is that millennials grew up with social media and more are going to college.

Sometimes she's feeling fancy and puts on eye shadow/liner and false eye lashes to be a cashier at Sears.

Yep dude got what he deserved.

reportquickly.com/28-year-old-rapper-stitches-found-dead/

Teach them shame, then teach them honor.

Fuck yeah WW3. Cull some faggots.

concerned because his box of twinkies is empty?

>millennials are having less sex
>millennials are more politically active
>millennials are working more hours
>millennials are more pro-gun
>millennials are being more entrepreneurial

>mad because some of them like kids' shows or like to play dressup to unwind

it's gen x people who are becoming rampant sjws and insisting on importing terrorists. 20-25 year olds are too busy trying not to die in poverty

do you see boomers and gen x faggots driving taxis for uber or starting etsy shops? do you see them busting their asses in school and work at the same time? fuck no nigga

Oh god the Eugene here. Look in his eyes, the glimmer that the troll liberal taking his photo will fuck him is enough for this cuck to do anything they want.

that image triggers me to the point i can't give a rational response

You sound upset, user. Did you get denied that transfer to the Pike Place Starbucks you wanted oh so much? What will the other baristas think of you now?

Are you aware the youngest millennials are still 17? Gen X isn't 'out in the world' yet, it's still millennials

Reverse the ages and nothing else and iktf.

This actually is the uncomfortable answer. That a massive, massive economic depression to take away their smart phones and cushy lifestyles. It would reinvigorate the Western identity, for sure, so long as it wasn't against itself.

Will you stand and fight?
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

kek

>Gen X isn't 'out in the world' yet

Millennials are people born after the millennium dipshit.

Whenever I feel a tumgrum I like to knosh za quaff brau fathom? Extra pepperoni and quag the ram unsocial media tbqhwyfbr.

There is no fixing, we just got to let it all end.

mandatory testosterone injections

It's really amazing how when you go digging into the really good examples of MILLENNIALS BEIN TRASH, they're always around 30.

>Gen X isn't 'out in the world' yet,
holy fuck americlap millennial memers are stupid

bullets or lethal injection

We don't have to fix anything , except fix ourselfs and make ourselfs better.
Survival of the fittest , prove to nature that you are more efficient and better then these degenerates.

The world will end up bad , either because we try to create an utopia or destory it either by our hands or nature. Question is are your genes still be in the pool in 10.000 years?

99.(99)% of all species that have ever existed died, we as humans are the first who can control our future ... just because we can those mean that plebians will.

mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/

It only takes a few members of a species to move forward.

nature.com/news/genetic-adam-and-eve-did-not-live-too-far-apart-in-time-1.13478

Get good , get comfy , enjoy seeing the world burning one way or the other, from either trying to make it too safe , gibs me that mentally or from the bad.

Learn , Grow , Prosper

Those who are worth it and smart enough will figure out their shit, luckily everybody else will be too dumb and it will be too late.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

>t. edgy fascist who's never been to war

>having less sex
But jerking off more and to more extreme things.
>more politically active
For Bernie.
>working more
No.
>more pro gun
No one I went to school with. Was the only pro-SA person there.

>mad because some of them like kid's shows or "playing dress up" to unwind
Sup Forums btfo? I'm trans now. XD

Thanks for your shitty post, furry faggot.

>millennials are having less sex

I bet the truth to that is biased as shit. No one tells the truth on surveys asking about promiscuity. I'd bet a more accurate statement is "there is a greater percentage of men having very little sex, but women are having the same amount as before, if not more"

>t. libtard that would never willingly die for his cause

Seems okay to me. You are a fucking leaf after all.

>Woman
>Brain

Pick one.

>the generations that actually participated in world wars referred to them as the wars to end all wars, hoping that nothing so terrible would befall humanity ever again

>"YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED? A GOOD WORLD WAR"

why are americlaps so stupid? you can't even win the desert brush wars you keep starting. You wanna end up like western europe?

>w-whores
>ffFUFkcming WHORES
go cry about sexbots some more

le ebin XDD

Is WWIII code for Holocaust 2.0?

Only correct answer

>6'4
>Grow a full beard in less than a week
>Also good with cars, computers, and anything /diy/

Shame your a cuck

>millennials don't like guns
washingtonpost.com/opinions/millennials-mysterious-support-for-permissive-gun-laws/2015/12/07/5eb9d0c2-9d20-11e5-8728-1af6af208198_story.html

gun control wishes are about the same by age, until

>On proposed bans of “assault-style weapons ,” though, older people are considerably more supportive, with 63percent of those 65 and older believing these are appropriate, compared with only 49 percent of people under 30, according to Pew .
looks like young'uns actually see through DEM LIEBRALS ' bullshit

sorry you got bullied in high school for cosplaying as part of the trenchcoat mafia

>your (sic)
Shame you're a stereotype

Du loyguft sfijpol il afgtyuiovebt XDDDD

>FFFUCKING MILLENIULZ WANNA TAKE MY GAT DANG GUNS

I'm not a "libtard," nor am I unwilling to sacrifice myself for an appropriate cause.

>do you see boomers and gen x faggots driving taxis for uber or starting etsy shops?

We already did that shit faggot.

>implying any college campus osnt an SJW shitfest.

fuck off >nigga

>We already did that shit faggot.
>sitting around going to college on mommy's dime when it was still cheap, getting jobs straight out of college during an economic boom

>comparable to driving taxis and selling junk to make ends meet

wew

WEW

>implying any college campus osnt an SJW shitfest.
The SJWs only won colleges because you and your ilk were too weak to stop them because you're so fucking spoiled

we don't
we let them fuck themselves over and die
survival of the fittest

DELET THIS

sucks when people make assumptions huh