What does Sup Forums think of Spider-Gwen?

What does Sup Forums think of Spider-Gwen?

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/2zte56vg6ag
www65.zippyshare.com/v/37Tfc6wR/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think the concept is entertaining and her costume is gorgeous but I think she's being pushed WAAAAAY more than deserved. Her actual book is pretty trash and I really think she works better with less exposure.

But enough of that, my dick needs more damsel in distress pics OP.

Not him but get in here.

sta.sh/2zte56vg6ag

she has super strength how does this work

Great costume, boring character

Magic rape injections

Read the speech bubbles
And suck my cock

Just assume she's into this kind of thing and playing along. Makes for less guilty fapping all around.

>feeling guilty at all

The art is bad. The plot is a lazy rehash of peter classic story, the book does too many cross over.
Horrible artist want can't stop shoveling their shit opinion in and outside the book.

Gwen is sometime good OUTSIDE her book, but not inside.

But user you don't have one. You're a girl.

Well this thread looks like it's gonna go down in flames, so let's add some fireworks.

Peter Parker version of this pls.
I mean where Pete is the one at the mercy of a criminal.

People got way to caught up in the costume they forgot that the actual character is way over-exposed and bland.

Her book is trash, they should hire Frank Cho to do Spider-Gwen, you could make something genuinely good and unique with Outrage-Gwen.

I still haven't gotten around to reading her book but i've fapped to her a bunch

I like GwenPoop better.

Are Robin and Star role playing or is that Red X who stole the suit?

Guy's got a really weird possessive nature there.

That's not your kid man, that's two characters created in the 50's - 60's slammed together. You couldn't own that LESS if you fucking tried.

*dons trenchcoat*
Be lucky you have yet to cross my blade...
*teleports away*

The world may never know.

lostonezero is so based

10/10 costume, mediocre comic that's nothing but wasted potential, and bland space waster in every book she appears in.

He would do a good Flash Thompson.

Silk and SpiderGwen are literally built for damsel bondage.There needs to be much more of it.

>Silk and SpiderGwen are literally built for damsel bondage
Every attractive girl is. Bondage is the apex of fetishes.

Bets on how much longer this thread'll go for?

you don't know what's pressing against your back?

Well you're in for a real treat little girl!

>Ohhh... outrage.
Hearty kek.

Her series is kind of a slog, and how hard they've been pushing her is annoying.

It's funny because it's canon.

What dirty pics? The stuff I've seen are only mildly provocative?

>looks like that
>still feels insecure about her figure
Women are so selfless.

is this just a veiled rape thread

Infinity and Beyond

Someone should storytime her appearance Rocket Raccoon and Groot this week.

>outrage

Zatanna wouldn't own such an ugly bra

Good idea, not so good execution. We know Rodriguez is retiring, but I don't see Latour leaving any time soon, so while the art could improve in the future, we'll be stuck with lacklustre stories.

wow thats one fucked up wikihow image

The costume is great, and the idea of her universe is really interesting, and it would be great if she was exploring that in any kind of good way, rather than palling around in 616 or whatever it is now.

Fucking Gwenverine.

This. Except that last part.

It's a cool look but there isn't anything there.

>Gwen brings you another Gwen to rape.

Wife material.

whut

Body swap.

Yeah I figured

Kinda redoing the ultimate wolvie/spidey bodyswap

kek
>How To Perform Salem Witch Trials

It's actually kind of awkward to position your hands such that the claws would intersect your face.

sauce plz

Gwen was shit in the 60s she's shit now and I really wish they'd stop wanking to her like she did something special when we have other Spidergirls who did.

>shit universe
>shit book
>arguably shit art
>shit personality
>shit origin
>shit Peter
Only good thing about her is her suit. Objectively worst Gwen.

She's great in the Spanish Spider-man comics.

www65.zippyshare.com/v/37Tfc6wR/file.html

So is Peter though.

Classic Venom especially.

Her ass maybe.

Since it was all but blatantly confirmed that Red X #2 is Jason, it is indeed a Robin.

The cock is stronger and can't be beat

ty user :)

>Fetish deviant art
>Not even going further than that
What isn't wrong with this.

Red X #2 predates Jason being resurrected in the comics.

GTFO. Really?

I thought Red Hood was a 90's thing

here

Fuck. Is there more to this?

Bump for ....interest

I like the concept but I don't like modern day Gwen. Gwen being a teen no later then the 1970s is too weird for me. She'll always be associated with the 60s to me. Imagining her as a modern kid is weird.

I'm gonna have to fap to both of those scenarios.

Good costume.

Her actual character is dull and her comic is boring (really? spray painting poopy birds on buildings) with terrible art. Also Spider-Ham is annoying and unfunny.

no, but the artist made many bondage images. look up user Captive 2D on DA.

Deadpool what the fuck are you doing?

Nope.

it was great, just til the moment thay brough silk into the mix. trying to fucking hard to make that shitty slott abortion relevant. they just ruined spidey origin, and now they also ruined gwen origin. kudos fat slob..i mean dan slott

Why doesn't she have any arms?

I never fully understood what Black Bolt was trying to convey with these gestures.
My "fuck no. it's a stupid idea and you're in for a bad ride" face would pretty much be his expression in the second pannel, and considering how Tony reacts afterwards, I understad that was what BB was saying.

Still, the third panel puzzles me. Is it a "I'm not even going to try and explain why this is stupid" face, or something else I'm not reading well?

Nope Under the Redhood was 2005 buddy.

She's pretty cute.

Why cant they draw squirrel girl like her?