Best Villain Anthems/Scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

I dare you to name a better villain scene than this. Disney fags can't even hope to compete.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U3NoDEu7kpg
youtube.com/watch?v=g00kEcGh4j8
youtu.be/hr4knvNNgtU
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
youtube.com/watch?v=tSDcbucrWmw
youtu.be/LWwKdejZLfE
youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4
youtube.com/watch?v=-zqWJ4zfhOI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_massacre_of_1622
youtube.com/watch?v=vBWon-JabwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU
youtube.com/watch?v=L1eBuuJqc44
youtube.com/watch?v=yRcdLztYdeY
youtube.com/watch?v=VppuD1St8Ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/U3NoDEu7kpg

>ignoring Beata Maria, Mother Knows Best, and Be Prepared

Wew lad

I think you mean Hellfire, which I would put in a close second mostly because it's a very interesting commentary on the Catholic mindset. The other two are good but nowhere close to the same level.

>mother knows best
>be prepared
no thanks

God this movie sucks.

Sets up the character well but I just love that funky beat.

I disagree about the latter two, but I'm glad more people like Frollo's song

it isn't even in the top ten m8

>Hellfire

Tony Joy was truly too good for this world.

This right here!

Because Frollo is actually a deep villain. His rationalization that it's ok to lust after Maria because the devil is stronger than him and that if God didn't want him to God would stop him is interesting.

Rasputin was really incompetent in that film. All his power and all he managed to achieve were events that could have been coincidence or bad-luck and they managed to avoid it all.

At the very end he had a direct battle with all his power against a normal young couple who up to that point didn't even know he was trying to kill them and got his ass kicked, spectacularly.

Also throwing this video in to the ring for your approval. youtu.be/hr4knvNNgtU

youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

>inb4 "Which ones are the villains?"

Actually he doesn't rationalize that it's okay to lust after her at all. This is his line of thought:
>he lusts after Esmeralda
>but he believes lust is a sin
>he cannot admit to himself that he is in the wrong, because he is supposedly a "righteous man"
>thus she is a harlot, the devil is using her to make him sin, and thus she is in league with the devil against him, a holy and righteous man
>therefore, she must either become his wife so he can fulfill his passions and will no longer lust, or be killed, thus achieving the same result
He sees her not as a person, but as a thing that is tempting him to sin. A true psychopath. And all this shit is really dark and disgusting for a Disney movie. Went right over my head as a child.

I love how he ultimately realizes he is lost, but just doesn't care and gives in. It's a great character study condensed in a single villain song probably more than any other Disney villain because it's entirely about the exploration of Frollo's character.

See this doesn't work because a true Catholic could never marry a pagan devil, even that would be sinful.

The vile Injuns are the villains, God himself has judged them thus as he allowed them to perish.

Sorry forgot to give you your (you) for Toxic Love. It's cheesy and stupid as shit but it's not bad.

Do you think Frollo was a "true Catholic?" He was a psychopath who viewed himself as righteous and all who opposed or even inconvenienced him as evil.

Anyway, I'm sure he would have her converted before making her his wife. But clearly she wasn't into him hence the attempted murder.

>Do you think Frollo was a "true Catholic?" He was a psychopath who viewed himself as righteous and all who opposed or even inconvenienced him as evil.

Ah, now you're starting to get the rub.

youtube.com/watch?v=tSDcbucrWmw

This movie was complete shit, but atleast it had one good song
youtu.be/LWwKdejZLfE

youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
This scene is pure kino

It's catchy but he's a shitty villain and it's a shitty villain song.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4

youtube.com/watch?v=-zqWJ4zfhOI

Probably the Indians. The concept of the "Peaceful Redman" is a lie promoted by Hollywood. They deserved to have been exterminated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_massacre_of_1622

I'm hoping this is bait, this is fucking shit.

It's bait, I see this scene get posted a lot on Sup Forums because of how awful it is

>Shitty villain song
I don't think so, and during the whole thing he ragdolls Moana then completely destroys Maui both verbally and physically

Oh ok good deal. I knew there was a reason I didn't go to Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=vBWon-JabwQ

Slightly different kind of villain but I fucking love her. Also Scott Bakula.

It's typical of those violent injuns that they never attacked the white colonists when they were at their weakest and could've been easily wiped out.

So you're saying they are the good guys?

Sup Forums actually has a lot less shitposters than Sup Forums, unfortunately it also has more nu-males

youtube.com/watch?v=3lCatuqheoU

Sup Forums is reddit and tumblr. there shitposting is just normal posting

Pretty much this.

Some of the animation in this is top fucking notch

youtube.com/watch?v=L1eBuuJqc44

Peak Warner Bros. Great animation, awesome cast, amazing songs. Still one of my favorite animated movies of all time.

Bump.

you posted wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=yRcdLztYdeY

youtube.com/watch?v=VppuD1St8Ec

giv