London’s new Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is allocating over two million dollars (£1,730...

London’s new Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is allocating over two million dollars (£1,730,726) to an “online hate crime hub” enabling police to track and arrest “trolls” who “target…individuals and communities.” There can be no doubt, given the nature of the British political establishment today, which “trolls” these new Thought Police will be going after, and which “communities” will be protected from “hate speech.” “Islamophobia,” which David Horowitz and I termed “the thought crime of the totalitarian future,” is now going to bring down upon the hapless “trolls” the wrath of London’s Metropolitan police force -- and this totalitarian new initiative shows yet again how easily the Leftist and Islamic supremacist agendas coincide and aid each other.

“The Metropolitan police service,” said a police spokesman, “is committed to working with our partners, including the mayor, to tackle all types of hate crime including offences committed online.” Given the fact that Khan, in a 2009 interview, dismissed moderate Muslims as “Uncle Toms” and has numerous questionable ties to Islamic supremacists, it is unlikely that he will be particularly concerned about “hate speech” by jihad preachers (several of whom were just recently welcomed into a Britain that has banned foes of jihad, including me).

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263887/londons-muslim-mayor-introduces-thought-police-robert-spencer

SOURCE: Robert Spencer in Front Page Magazine

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575614/Introducing-London-s-Muslim-mayor-Sadiq-Khan-bus-driver-s-son-human-rights-lawyer-dogged-links-extremists-claims-moderate-loves-manicures-wooed-wife-McDonald-s.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His time will come

Ain't scared of this poo in loo

Nuke London

enjoy your reeducation camps, londoners

One policy after the other

I've started a petition to oppose it. It still needs to be reviewed and published on the website but I will start a thread and provide a link to it once it is up.

>I've started a petition

hahahahahaha

Yes. This is what happens when Brits get fed up and shit hits the fan.
We petition.

It's revolution or bust.

Have fun becoming Syria 2 and worshiping the god and religion of peace

Islam was a mistake. Letting the sand niggers into your country was a mistake.

>Infiltrate country
>Vote in leader
>Leader uses your money to silence dissenters

And Islam is somehow not taking over Britain?

Well lad's it's over.
Last one out turns the light off.

Two million doesn't seem like a lot of money.

No.

DO NOT GO GENTLE

In britpoor land 2 million pounds could probably pay the annual wages and expenses for 50-60 staff.

The thoughtpolice will only grow in number as time goes on too.

It's not about the money. It's about the silencing of free speech.

No, do not go! Gentile!

It affects only britbongs so we can still say that he's retarded shitskin.

>not living in a country where free speech in written into its founding principles
Sucks to suck, bongs :^)

As I recall we had a pretty good solution for stopping people who were against our rights.

Maybe you should learn something from your former colony.

Wait...surely if I'm outside London he can't do shit? How is it that a mayor of a city can have nation-wide jurisdiction?

You bongs really fucked yourself this time. Hopefully all the other countries can see how to avoid being like you in the future.

I N G S O C

N

G

S

O

C

Muslims just cant hide their asspain cant they lol

So big brothers got London. Fine by me, I don't live in London.

Oceanic pig! Neo-bolshevism will rule forever!

I have a picture of George Orwell hanging in my room, every day it gets that little bit harder to look him in the eye.

>Arrests of Muslims for online hatred rises 140%

We should have took this brexit thing a step further and left London behind too.
Save me Sup Forums

It's just going to be a bunch of knobheads posting retarded comments on Facebook that get nicked. As they should.

FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE FACEBOOK USERS.

>how to completely fill prisons overnight

kek these people have no idea how to run the country

>Not purposefully reporting all anti-white hatred that dwarfs all other "racism"
>Unironically showing your hand while you're still a minority

This is too top kek. It's going to end hilariously.

>he thinks petitions help anything ever

Eastasia Death Squads best death squads!

THEN THEY CAME FOR THE TWITTER TROLLS. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING THEN.

woops
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3575614/Introducing-London-s-Muslim-mayor-Sadiq-Khan-bus-driver-s-son-human-rights-lawyer-dogged-links-extremists-claims-moderate-loves-manicures-wooed-wife-McDonald-s.html

THEN THEY CAME FOR THE REDDIT TROLLS. AND I SAID NOTHING SINCE I WASN'T A PLEBBIT USER.

THEN THEY CAME FOR ME, AND THERE WAS NO ONE LEFT TO SPEAK FOR ME.

You have neither. Otherwise there would not be a fucking muslim running your capital city.

you understand reporting that will get you picked up for bigotry.

>london's mayor has links to Isis.

Bongs gotta get their shit together

Nice thought police Britain.

>implying they can backtrace 7 proxies

Well done. This movie is becoming propechy.

Your petition has come under the watchful eye of Scotland Yard, and immediate action has been initiated as it has been categorized as a Hate Crime since the Lord Mayor Imam Khan has declared that any action, thought, speech, facial expression, or the cooking of pork products as an Islamiphobic act.

Please wait by your front door with your TV License clearly visible and pinned to your shirt for positive identification, and one of our Officers from the Caliphate Brigade will be there shortly.

>track and arrest “trolls”
From it's humble beginnings as bamboozling anons on a Bhutanese agriculture forum, trolling has finally become the term for a punishable crime.
Feels almost unreal.

It will be hacked the day it goes up

Wait until there is a list of narcs or beak it immediately?
Larping of course

edward snowden is selling of nsa cyberweapons.
>his highest bidder is Isis.

IDEAS ARE BULLETPROOF

For god sakes, why hasn't the queen just fucking intervened on this garbage going on? MONARCHY NOW!

Time for an hero for Snowden?

>V for Vendetta is about not being cucked
>It's "cringy"
>300 is about not being cucked
>It's "cringy"

Pure coincidence.

IDEAS... DON'T DIE...

tell that to the caananites and sodomites and the new world order globalists, kk ty.

>Ideas get shot to pieces all the fucking time and the movie is a ploy for you to end your mission for freedom by getting yourself killed.

That's hateful and very offensive towards non white and muslim immigrants. You should be ashamed of yourself

Does he really have the power to do something like this?

To be fair V for Vendetta wasn't cringy at all until 'le anonymous' culture reached the normies and every dumb faggot started wearing a guy Fawkes mask.

They destroy it's purpose when they make their their profile picture them wearing it.

Wow, it's as if he represents radical Islam in a way. Huh

Rip in pieces, Bretons.

Better to die on your feet then live on your knees for nigger, mudslime, and feminine benis

NEVERENDUM

fuck tell that to venezuala or even RIO
>olympics in rio ? great idea ! Ideas are bullet proof!

So now you see how stupid you sound.

>the muslims burnt down the library of alexandria and blamed the romans, Now people like richard dawkins defend them during the mideval era for slaughtering christians and burning the library of alexandria simply because they state it was their golden age and he has no pretext or context to what he argues and causes damage to our own cause to allow him the freedom to even express such stupidity.

Why don't you just stay alive and kill em all ?

Wasn't this the guy that was whining about Trump?

Fuck Bongs

I remember bongs on here defending this guy.
>a-atleast we don't have terrorism like those french cucks

Apparently the Muslims in Britain are playing the smart long game. Taking over "peacefully" one layer of shariah law at a time.

Thats plan A.

Free speech is better then no speech emu spawn. We all have to deal with bad ideas in order to have good ideas.

I just can't trust a religion that's so god awful it has to spend millions of dollars to force people to like it.

RARE

>MAKING IT WORSE!? HOW CAN IT GET ANY WORSE! JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH!

Can I make a Facebook and name it look like it is from London or Germany? I want to start the groups there that will redpill them. Where police can't find me

>I want to start the groups there that will redpill them. Where police can't find me

(((Facebook))) will tell them where you are.

>really liked that movie
>watched it just before my art classes exam
>painted a painting themed on the movie
>then the anonymoose faggotry hit
>can't stand the mask now
>actually got a phone call from the police because they thought I was the Sup Forums guy

Apparently painting something that then becomes the signal of a hacker group a year later raises some red flags.

>revolution
>without guns
>mfw

no shit dumbass that was a call of warning for those that want to speak freely to know there will be those that want to crush you beneath there heel for that fact alone.

>90% of the EU member administrative heads of state.

>he thinks his shotgun can combat a large group offf niggers
>nevermind the tanks and whatever else the army deploys

You're as defenseless as us you muppet

"muh freedoms" is an American meme they said

YEXIT when?

"Be part of the solution, bin that revolution!"

Vietnam was won by the guys with the air superiority, vast wealth, and technological dominance.

Right?

Right?

Everyone always brings up Vietnam when talking about civilian uprisings.

Even though the vietcong that everyone uses as their example didn't do much during the campaign. NVA did most of the heavy lifting with the vietcong performing guerilla skirmishes and random ambushes.
These actions did little more than just cause morale drops and distraction of main army groups.

If the NVA had never been involved then they would have accomplished jack shit by themselves.

Vietnam was lost because they had infinitely more men than you and they had the land advantage nearly all of the time. That combined with the fact that women could see war on the TV and it got them scared, plus all of the hippies calling for peace and forcing USA to retreat.

Not exactly sure how Vietnam is relevant though. It's very different to how a civil war would be in the USA.

>Vietnam was won by the guys with the air superiority, vast wealth, and technological dominance

Vietnam wasn't won because it was never fought. It was simply a dumping ground for recruits while Idiots like McNamara tried to micromanage it from thousands of miles away while imposing impossible "rules of engagement" that made the troops there sitting ducks unable to fire back in most situations or actually do what militaries are supposed to do and seek out and destroy the enemy before they did the same to you.

Vietnam was a Johnson initiated clusterfuck to enrich his friends in the Military Industrial sector. It was then passed on to Nixon who was forced to figure out an exit strategy.

We never should have been there, and Kennedy realized that before his assassination, and was planning a pullout.

>Yorkshire
>Allowed the rapes of 1400 white girls and more
>Thinks it's based
Please kill yourself Abdullah bin Rapist.

The truth is always cringey now because irony and sarcasm is cool.

He'll probably take over the whole country desu senpai

Are you sure that just isn't £2,000,000 instead? I mean why would he choose such an odd number (£1,730,726)

>Kennedy realized that before his assassination, and was planning a pullout.

I thought he was planning to tell the public about the Alien we encountered.

>frontpagemag

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Whew lads!

You always make me laugh!

the new fascist regime will be a left one

>started a petition
>mentions it here
>doesn't give a link
For what purpose.

Has nothing fucking better to do just like most of you cunts here

I know but this is more important
>

RIP free speech
Time to accept our muslim overlords

I wonder how hard it would be to set up some kind Facebook/twitter account so it looks british and then have them waste their time trying to arrest me

>when antifa went so far they became the fa