Anyone else find 80's actresses always were given a glamour kind of attractiveness and cuteness that just seems rare...

Anyone else find 80's actresses always were given a glamour kind of attractiveness and cuteness that just seems rare from the 90's to now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGgXpGMjp3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes.

>time when women could be models without being anorexic and hypermasculinity was rampant

Her tits were pretty nice in that Blind Date movie.

If you say "cute" 80's women come up more than any since

Also women back then didn't seem like total cunts like today, I swear even a total slut back then would be more approachable and could hold an intellectual conversation than any under 40 year old today

I mean back then you could have a total valley girl type be a total unironic nerd at the same time in a movie and everyone accepted it because of how believable it was

>pic related

Why did she get so fat later on?

Yes. They dressed better too. All girls from ages 14 to 25 have their asses hanging out of their shorts now and its not always pleasant. There's nothing left to imagination anymore, its just Slut-Lite rompers or sweat pants, no in between.

>found the fattie

I would've broken my dick off in Star Trek Kirstie.

haha

you're delusional

Holy shit, Jennifer was perfect.

>The workd's most perfect achievement.

It was all downhill from here, lads.

big hair fuckin rules.

you're imagining it. you were a teenager then, and your hormones imprinted 80s models on your brain. women from before that look ugly to you, and women who came after that look like boys.

Scientology. she ended up with all the Body Thetans they scraped off Travolta and Cruise.

>Yes. They dressed better too. All girls from ages 14 to 25 have their asses hanging out of their shorts now and its not always pleasant. There's nothing left to imagination anymore, its just Slut-Lite rompers or sweat pants, no in between.

this sounds like every single thirtysomething from the third century onwards. it's not them, it's you. you got old.

Nah, he is right. Women in the 80's and early 90's had more of a frumpy, disheveled look about them because of the teased hair and the fact that women then probably wore considerably less make up.

>just turned 30
>still attracted to 18 year old sluts

what went so very right?

70s women were gorgeous
80s women were cute
90s women were beautiful
00s women were sexy
10s women are ______

I didn't think being underage and a beta white knight was common, but you fags proved me wrong

men

I want to go back.

Things will never be this good again.

>tfw no sleeping pill gf
hold me bros

i want to play with rose mcdowall's hair

kek

Not really, compared to the 90s at least. Growing up in the 90s was supreme as actresses and models really had to flaunt thier stuff and just be hot for the sake of advancing their careers. They were objectified and the male species could oogle at them and no one would care. The Internet and SJW have destroyed this concept and now women can't revel in their hotness anymore for fear of being slutty.

Pic related. Jamie Pressly in Maxim. One of the first girls I ever "discovered" on the internet. Other honorable mentions go to the WWE girls, Carmen Electra, Kelly Brook, even Britney Spears to some degree.

90s chicks were awesome.

Howard Stern drew a demarcation line with his claw for actresses in Hollywood. With the exception of Drew Barrymore, no young 80s actress would seem comfortable on Stern's couch, but now, every actress has her dirty banter and her eyes aren't innocent.

80s actresses had a buoyancy, the hair but the optimism too. They smelled like shampoo, and now actresses smell like metallic sex paint and high maintence runoff. Their characters are all trying to rule the world. Even Jennifer Lawrence has done anal. :(

Preach

I will always love her face.

for once i agree with you

tfw no qt hapa 80's gf

yup

SP's working for Xenu injected body thetans to her.

Every hetero man is attracted to 18-year-olds. What matters is if you're attracted to women your own age. I'm 32 and I have no interest in dating women over 30.

Maybe...

sweetie..

Let me guess you're single?

Women over 30 are useless. Men get better with age. You can pretty much get any woman you want if you have confidence.

Little sis had the bod and was a go getter. Tell her to knock on my van at midnight.

I was born in the 90s. He's entirely right. Women on TV shows or movies from the 80s honestly look better on average than women on TV or in movies today.

The bigger the hair, the closer to God.

whores

Lol you are retarded. Women are sluttier than ever and feminists are totally behind it.

Funny. Get over it.

Animatronics

>she will never look at you like this

Same. I don't find the 80s look especially attractive or cute, but their personalities (at least in film) were ideal. They were somewhere between strong independynt womyn and frumpy christian. Neither obnoxious nor boring.

>Hey user, let's head to the mall and watch the Back to the Future sequel that just came out, then afterwards me and you can go play games at the arcade!

I'd still fuck Kirstie Alley.

What movie?

this

Yes.

Yes.

San Junipero from Black Mirror

The 80s they always had such weird nipples. Nowadays everyone has perfect nipples. Chapes my jiffies.

True but they were hotter

Funny thing, I was just looking pics of her the other day. I don't know what it's about her precisely, but I recall having a huge crush on her back in the day.

Ok, grampa.

The chick from Silk and Frogtown was fine as hell

Shame her career never blew up

How would you know, you were born in '99.

>No women of decent looks will look at you like this.

Got it, 3rd grader

thread just made me depressed as shit thanks guys

Dating a 25-year-old, actually

YOU JUST KNOW

youtube.com/watch?v=uGgXpGMjp3o

know what?

>comparing other women to Jennifer Connelly.

That's not even fair

t. born in 1998

>telling Krager you agree with him even if you do

1988-92 was the peak of comfy culture before angst and black music took over

rap and hip hop were actually pretty good before "gangster rap" came along, which was actually around 88 when that started

80s and 90s were better because you could have all white casts. maybe throw a cool black guy in for a laugh. now the thought police would never allow that

Yeah, that's true. Even if you can't put your finger on it, you just know.

Fat.

Blacks ruin EVERYTHING.