If Hillary wins, Sup Forums should march on the White House in full force. Let's discuss

If Hillary wins, Sup Forums should march on the White House in full force. Let's discuss.

Fuck yeah we should but we all know that won't happen.

I for one will kill myself if she wins.

All 5 of you will sure change a lot.

Get out reddit fag

We should, but we will need a fuckton of people to do that. Do you know the amount of planning that will all take?

If you're gonna kill yourself, at least do an Allahu ackbar.

Good idea. What's an even better idea is to advertise our plans on a public website monitored by the FBI.

The days of mass action are dead.

If any website can pull it off, it would be Sup Forums.

yes a march with nazi flags and uniforms on washington would be very effective

Lmfao I was thinking of this.

We are untouchable.

Im down

>We are untouchable.

we've only begun to tap into the full power of meme magic, a second generation arsenal will be developed I'm certain

i cant wait to see the neomemes

yes when crooked hillary wins, march to the WHITE house.

we are getting more and more every day. normalos are waking up now too. no place for you to hide later on!

ill buy some bulk nazi armbands. we need to get the masses behind us if we don't wanna be sent to prison to get raped and laughed at by Sup Forums watching scared straight.

Maybe if we had a get together at a compound or something and everybody met in, let's say Waco or Ruby Ridge and we stock piled a lot of weapons and threatened a Clinton we'd be stronger in numbers and they would finally learn their lesson.

What do you say Sup Forums?

Weapons are a must, but no guns. We are not trying to start a war yet. I suggest baseball bats and other melee weapons for self defense.

how we stop the fbi when the inevitably raid us?

Why not send your clone army?

>"AM I BEING DETAINED?"
>"I DO NOT CONSENT TO BEING SEARCHED!"
>"STOP TREADING ON ME!"

be sure and post the video on a live stream.

i cant wait to see the post-ironic neomemes

We're just having a baseball bat convention.