$6 BILLION vanishes from State Dpt under Hillary

Oy Vey Goyim I'm sure it's just an accounting error. You know how these things are right? ;^)

judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/04/6-bil-vanishes-from-state-dept-under-hillary-clinton/

>Billions vanished from the U.S. State Department mostly while Hillary Clinton ran it, according to a new alert issued by the agency’s inspector general.

>In all, $6 billion are missing and it’s highly unlikely any of the money will ever be recovered. The cash was supposed to be used to pay contractors but it just disappeared and documents that could help track the dough cannot be located. How convenient! The paper trail, which federal law says must be maintained in the case of government contracts, has been destroyed or was never created to begin with.

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-19/government-report-finds-65-trillion-taxpayer-funds-unaccounted
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping. kill yourselves shills.

Shit like this is major news that the media will never report can we get this trending on Twitter can use hot trump girls to help spread it just a thought

Forward it to the Donald.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, it's a republican funded lie designed to smear her campaign.

Money disappears around the Clintons all the time.
>Norway donates $90 million to the Clinton Foundation
>Foundation reports 30 million received
>Donations to Clinton Haiti fund
>Sent to a PO box in Baltimore

>$6 BILLION vanishes from State Dpt under Hillary
That is incorrect.

According to Inspector General Steve Linick, that alert was misinterpreted:

"Some have concluded based on [the alert] that $6billion is missing. The alert, however, did not draw that conclusion. Instead, it found that the failure to adequately maintain contract files — documents necessary to ensure the full accounting of U.S. tax dollars — 'creates significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department's contract actions.'

Trumpshills will do anything to attack their opponents.

>Entrusting a psychopath with billions

What could go wrong?

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

Thanks for correcting the record. 0.4 dollars have been inserted into your account.

If it is incorrect why are they demanding answer and they are not answering? Are you familiar with the 9/11 attack? A thing similar like this happened, when suddenly billions of dollars dissapeared, and now we are talking about 6 billions....that is A LOT.

Top shill.
>We have no idea where $6bil is; it's not missing though. Please stop drawing conclusions.... I love my family very much

9/11 in commiefornia

mark my words

What makes you say that?

the first kek check was "west california"

I am not a kek follower but I witnessed it all

>$6 billion dollars, wrapped in a cloth sack with a big dollar sign on the outside, was found shot this morning. The police have ruled it a suicide

Misstating what other people say, has always been a strong point of Trumpshills.
Pointing that out will always rattle shills like you.

So..If it is incorrect why are they demanding answer and they are not answering? Are you familiar with the 9/11 attack? A thing similar like this happened, when suddenly billions of dollars dissapeared, and now we are talking about 6 billions....that is A LOT.

You never really answered.

anywhere else won't cause a huge outburst if it didn't happen there. People there would scream for vengeance. I think anyways.

>we don't know where the money is
>it's not missing though
Honestly if I was a Dictator I'd execute people if they ever said something like this to me, simply as a matter of principle.

Why it's always "6"

I keep seeing 6 millions, or 6 trillion or 6 billions,
or 600?

> >$6 BILLION vanishes from State Dpt under Hillary
>That is incorrect.

So you are saying it didnt disappear.

This is so shit refutal that I hope you dont even recieve any shekels for this.

6 is a sacred number. The Pentagon is also missing $6 TRILLION. Pure coincidence.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-19/government-report-finds-65-trillion-taxpayer-funds-unaccounted

goddamn it.

it's fucking obvious. (((They))) just came out of rat hole.

Stronger Together
Stronger Together
Stronger Together
Hillary 2016
Stronger Together
Stronger Together
First Female President
Right Side of History
Hillary 2016

Good goy

Anti slide bump

>judicialwatch