Hmm really makes you think

Hmm really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/trump-visits-louisiana-obama-announces-plans-visit-next-week/
youtu.be/P-fF-Cxhz_E
twitter.com/JOMainEvent/status/766776749308903424
reuters.com/article/us-usa-weather-idUSKCN10U1B3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Criticizes Trump for doing something constructive whilst Obama golfs.

God, that page is awful.

>GOES TO LAO TO VACATION ON GOLF COURSES
>SPENDS TAXPAYER MONEY ON MEMES AGAINST THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY TRIES TO DO SOMETHING
Hmm

>Mfw Trump is exploiting the flood victims by helping them

>exploit them
>give them free food, clothing, and supplies, including toys for kids.
>STAHP

Hahaha nigger Obama is in Martha's Vinyard with Clinton now and you're trolling Trump for being there to help. Shut the shilling down and get better meme material nigger holy shit this is hilarious!

Give the play doh to Dusty, the Syrian kid.

At least he actually did something, unlike Hillary.

Encourages flood victims to build something,

Sounds like a president to me

>occupy democrats
people actually look at this shit?

"Occupy democrats" is funny as fuck because Wall Street was occupied because of corruption.

Do you dumb fucks even realize what you're implying with that name?

>Obongo doesn't go to LA after flooding
>"At this point what difference does it make?"

>Bush doesn't go to LA after flooding
>"GEORGE BUSH IS A TERRIBLE RACIST!"

fucking libs are worse than niggers

It's the second largest dem group on facebook. The people that look at it need to be put down.

The whole fucking truck was full of toys.

Besides, Play Doh is non-toxic so you can eat it.

> President can't make it because of his 310th round of golf as Potus
> Trump makes it and gives out free food, supplies, and toys
> Trump is the bad guy

Man these people really do try to stretch anything they get their claws on.

Play-Doh is fun.

I would love if I had nothing and someone gave me some play-doh.

Because then I would have play-doh and I didnt deserve anything.

People are ungrateful cunts.

WTF #Imwithher now

A literal God

Gonna be fun to see them backpedal when Obama visits on Tuesday

When shilling becomes so desperate that they slam Donald for doing something good.

I see you're all missing the "after governor begs him not to"
typical americlaps

>instead of distributing food or water purification tablets or something, we should give out play-dough!

Omg i hate play doh now!?

I was wondering why the shills have slowed to a trickle then I looked up a local colleges start time. This Monday is the start time for at least one major college and probably others.

The shills have to go back to school now.

>the governor doesn't want drump donating his money and time and effort to a disaster
>hurr durr just listen to him!

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/19/trump-visits-louisiana-obama-announces-plans-visit-next-week/

Obama going there now, after Trump. Kek'd.

This is what he did, tripleniggers!

youtu.be/P-fF-Cxhz_E

What the fuck have you done?

>money
why didn't he spend it on something more useful than play-dough?
>time
why not send workers in his stead to do stuff?
>effort
why does he personally have to go? he's not a disaster worker.

You shut your fucking mouth when you talk about the President like that.

He's doing what a leader is supposed to, leading by example. Take notes, bitch.

Governors dont tell the President what to do

twitter.com/JOMainEvent/status/766776749308903424

I'll just leave this here along with polite sage

Oh u occupy democrats.

>a leaf

>canadian
why not be something other than a cuck?

>muh governurr
>meanwhile real people on the ground saying that it is "huge"
>at the same time Obama decides he is going to show up tuesday well before the governor asked for him to show up
guess it didnt really play out into CTR hands

Barack Obama doesn't care about black people.

I will give him credit for this

Why don't you do something?

It's easy for the weakling to criticize the faults of the strong man

all these people ignoring the fact that toys are sent to disaster areas to help with children who lost their homes.

That was one picture out of probably hundreds near several trucks.

Reminder that whites are a minority in your country

>exploits them
You can't make this shit up

Are these floods comparable in scale?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-weather-idUSKCN10U1B3

>"We welcome him to (Louisiana), but not for a photo op," the governor's office said in a statement, urging Trump to volunteer or make "a sizable donation."

trump was welcomed to lousiana, he was never told not to

>Implying that the play-doh isn't for children that have lost their homes and are currently living in flood relief shelters.

>they care why someone helps

They're also ignoring the fact that 400 million dollars would be really handy for Louisiana right about now.

Because he is going to be President you idiot. Why wouldn't he go?

>occupying democrats this hard

The stunning depravity of the press still amazes me to this day

Why play doh?

>obama golf's
>hillary helps
>trump helps

it was still a photo op but it was still more than then the other.

>hack governor tries to cover for Obama "we don't really want him here a-a-a-anyway"

hahaha fucking pathetic

>why didn't he spend it on something more useful than play-dough?
This actually shows that it wasn't a highly-choreographed photo-op. He was just helping to unload some random aid materials, which include toys to keep small children occupied. They didn't go out of their way to show him carrying something important like medical supplies.

>why not send workers in his stead to do stuff?
>why does he personally have to go?
1) Because it's a gesture. Yes, it's being done largely for the sake of appearances. That doesn't mean it's deceptive. The point is to show his values.

2) To see the damage and aid efforts with his own eyes. People lie to their superiors. A good leader must inspect a sampling of things personally. Again, this is a demonstration of his values, and of the way he intends to behave as president.

3) To set an example. A good leader should show that all necessary work is honorable by occasionally getting his hands dirty doing the simplest menial tasks. If the president can lug boxes or sweep a floor, nobody should feel ashamed to do such work.

Why not?

probably the worst disaster since hurricane sandy

And they will. The day of the rope is coming. Liberals will be swinging from lampposts. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. You'll see. Just you wait. Just wait. Wait and see. It's coming. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait, you'll see. You'll see. You will see. Just wait. Just you wait and see. Just wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. You'll see. Just you wait. Just wait. Wait and see. It's coming. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait, you'll see. You'll see. You will see. Just wait. Just you wait and see. Just wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. You'll see. Just you wait. Just wait. Wait and see. It's coming. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait, you'll see. You'll see. You will see. Just wait. Just you wait and see. Just wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. You'll see. Just you wait. Just wait. Wait and see. It's coming. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait, you'll see. You'll see. You will see. Just wait. Just you wait and see. Just wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. You'll see. Just you wait. Just wait. Wait and see. It's coming. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait, you'll see. You'll see. You will see. Just wait. Just you wait and see. Just wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. You'll see. Just you wait. Just wait. Wait and see. It's coming. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait, you'll see. You'll see. You will see. Just wait. Just you wait and see. Just wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. You'll see. Just you wait. Just wait. Wait and see. It's coming. Just you wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait, you'll see. You'll see. You will see. Just wait. Just you wait and see. Just wait. Just you fucking wait. Just you wait. You'll see. Just wait and see. You'll all see.

pol is so shit thee days with all the hill shilling and mods don't do anything

Damned if does and damned if he doesn't, you leftist fags would of bitched if he didn't go.

Trump should tweet something along the lines of 'Whoever made this image macro doesn't have children'
Lefties stoop low as fuck trying to stump the trump

>Fuck thousands of people, some incompetent politician said do not
Wait a minute, is that a fucking leaf I see on your flag?

Of course a leaf would say this. Doesn't your cuck prime minister send South Africans to stop wildfires when they never do?

Read the other responses. It might make you a better person.

You can literally repair levees and shit with play-doh

1,500 dead during hurricane katrina
13 dead during this one

JUST FUCK OFF WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

Right wing retards don't know numbers.

Meanwhile Trump will deny that global warming exists and claim that the oceans aren't rising.

Who the fuck cares what the governer wanted? The people Trump visited seemed pretty happy to see him.

Is HILLARY still monitoring the situation from her bed-rest?

>canadian education

nope.... kids love playdo 0/10 did you even think through this shit meme?

Barack Obama hates Americans

t. kanye

>Only 13 people lost their fucking lives, big whoop
I thought you libtards were supposed to be compassionate.

is that what all the politicians do

Why is the scale relevant?

1,500 died because it was mostly niggers in nig orleans

Nope. It is a large disaster zone but, it isn't on par to the shitfest of Katrina. If anything this just makes Obama fucking worse because the amount of resources are as thinned out when Katrina took a massive shit on the South.

Since when does the president receive orders from the governor?

So its just for show. And it didn't matter what was being unloaded as long as it was quick so he could take the photo and leave as soon as he can?

Cause that is what your post is saying and you mental gymnastics is just so gid damned if you were trying to say otherwise

Wow, and it's CNN of all people reporting this

You idiots, stop giving the Torontonian attention. They are not Canadian

He actually brought a truck filled with supplies. That's fucking based. Hasnt even bragged about it himself

>60 % is a minority.

>So its just for show.
Yes, it's a gesture.

Like when Obama invited clockboy to the White House, and said Treyvon was like the son he never had, and went golfing instead of visiting the flood area.

Gestures are important. It shows what you support and what you oppose, what you think is important and what you think is insignificant.

Gestures are how you lead rather than just manage.

America deserves die if this is what facebook thinks.

Kids get bored when all their toys are contaminated and they got nothing to do.

Plus Play-doh IS edible...

>muh red herring

Yeah, I am sure those kids will love playing play doh in the fucking water. Are you seriously that retarded?

What's up, shill?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto

>governor BEGS him not to
Why? Either way fuck the governor.

>hands out boxes of Play-dohâ„¢
What's wrong with that? It's a great moral booster for children and it wasn't the only thing he passed out.

>Obabo on vacation playing golf
>Shillary sick as a dog

REALUY MAKS U THUNK

HUH

meanwhile obama is too busy playing golf or sucking muslim dick

>liberals literally attacking a man for helping victims of natural disaster

Delicious.

Hes trying to become president, the one responsible for helping people.

You smell like rotten Bernie prune shit dude.

Why do liberal retards suck soooooo badly at memes? Their humor is like 4th grade level.
I would pity them if they weren't basically dicks.

>"after governor begs him not to"
>some divisive shithead governor tells you not to help because it might hurt his reputation
>not ignoring him and helping anyways

Christ, you Canadians are getting worse by the day

they always support each other no matter how wrong they are

thus shit memes are spread

but the same media expects me to care about a single dirty crying sandnigger kid

PLEASE DONT COME BECAUSE OBAMA DIDNT

I PREFER BLACK SUPREMACY OR JUST LET MY PEOPLE BE DAMNED

... with Play-Do and toys? Are you retarded?

>liberal logic

>morale
>not a thing

They already had that stuff you dumbfuck narrow minded furry canadian animal turd.

The sad thing is, if Shillary were doing this, we'd be bitching about how she's taking advantage of these people.

>I'll just assume they were starving becuase it fits a narrative I want

That liberal mind