/got/ general

>implying my boy Dickon couldn't slay fatleesi's dragons with his bare hands edition

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501854651130.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't even know people in India watched Game of Thrones. There are no Indian characters.

1st for Sansa being clueless.

Why is Billy bones not wearing a pirate shirt?

The rape sansa. Sansa. Sansa. The rape.

You're thinking of China. India doesn't care

ellaria sand is

he fell into the ocean and it got wet again

I want this Dickon to Rickon my boipucc

mfw Rickon and Dickon both get pointless deaths

Khaleesi isn't even fat you faggots

>faggots still think Dany will go mad

lololololololololol

Would you have felt better if Dany had used just the Dothraki and lost even more soldiers?

Dragons save lives.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501866134997.webm
Every single thread

How the fuck does the dragon know where to shoot his fire and not hurt denys own army?

IT AIN'T ME I AIN'T NO FREEHOLDER'S SON

Billy fucking bones?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501854651130.webm

Life with cheat codes

does highgarden have good gyms?
how did dickon acquire those guns?

he doesn't you stupid faggot

wait a week retard, she burns men alive like the Mad King lost his kingdom over. sorry you don't understand, even normies are turning on her before this has happened!

>bringing thousands of savage dothraki rapists into Westeros, something which will have unforeseeable consequences from this moment onwards

That scene where the Dothraki tells Tyrion that his men can't fight was so fucking infuriating.

Seeing Jaime and Tyrion look on as all those young Lannister soldiers were burned alive was pretty upsetting too desu.

They shot at caravans. And why is Jamie the only interesting character left?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on all Jaime related spoilers.

Is he going to become Azor Ahai or not?

>Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

SOMEONE DO THE WHOLE DRAGON SCENE TO THIS

She kills people who won't bend the knee and who betrayed the Tyrells.

The punishment for treason is death

Deal with it faggot, you just don't like the method

He was a pirate and a knight.
Also is prior British military

last thread you dumb memesters were saying Drogon is done for, that can't be true since daeniggerys returns with drogon to Dragonstone.

Also if memory serves me right, you also tried to meme us with saying that Viserion dies because she lets Drogon rest for the wight hunt. But again, if memory serves me for anything, Daeniggerys will take all 3 dragons to the north and only viserion will die. This means drogon is fine.

So please, go ahead and debate me about how drogon is fucked, when he is literally fine. Go ahead, faggets, I will wait right here.

Fuck Euron, Bronn will always be /ourguy/

Accept the Lord of Light into your heart for only $20 user

varys face when jon doesn't give a shit about how he talks to a queen

>Your people can't fight

Fucking hate Dothraki

Dragons are intelligent

>Winter is here
>Can't feed the Dothraki
>Better burn all their food instead of capturing it

She was raped tho
By Daario? I guess?

he's not fucked
we've all read the leaks
no one serious is arguing that

>That scene where the Dothraki tells Tyrion that his men can't fight was so fucking infuriating
Ya especially when they're against a fucking Dragon blowing fire all over

Dany turning mad sounds like it could easily be the plot of the sequel series

i thought it was just an attempt to explain why every one looks like they are wearing shitty leather " dude its covering a plate armour it just looks leath there is breast plate underneath durrr"

lol Targshits never change do they, fucking maniacs even the fanboys

Top fucking kek

Because he is one of the most interesting fantasy characters ever written. Not even dabid can ruin it too much.

deal with it cuck

Grain gains

Dany needs to teach those Dothraki shits not to ride their horses right into a shield formation complete with lances.

That's how a couple thousand Dothraki killed tens of thousands of your predecessors

She leaves Drogon at Dragonstone and brings the other two to King's Landing. I bet you thought Carl Drogo (his namesake/son) would recover too lol

The entire globe watches American TV

It's how we get the culture victory

Are Dothraki as bad as dirty Belters?

There won't be a sequel and none of the spin-off will follow characters we know.

George confirmed

>literally no argument

So is Ep5 being leaked or not?

They cover them in leather apparently because it gets so cold in winter and the leather insulates

Watch what you say Earther.

Your argument is she can burn Dickon alive because of Randall? What happened to the sins of your father (which ironically is burning people alive in the Mad Queen's case)

Why do you keep watching this normietrash?

You expect me to quit with 6 years invested?

Does anyone have a webm of Arya vs Brienne?

Fucking arrogant cunts thinking they're hot shit because a fucking dragon is destroying

>episode 4 preview
>everyone thinking Littlefinger was going to get rid of Bran
>he was just giving him a gift

underwhelming as fuck

Dickon won't bend the knee either.

And unlike Alys, Dany and Ned Umber, actually did fight and betray men he admitted he'd gone hunting with and knew.

And still wouldn't bend the knee

1. Leather doesn't insulate well
2. If you want to wear clothing over (done with mail but not plate) or under (done with both) armor there's no reason to attach it, you just...wear it. Covering the armor with leather just makes it difficult to maintain.

I want to know why they just dont make a bunch of poison tiped crossbow and when the dragon come in low you just volley the cunt, take out an eye of puncture its throat. Hell even if you cant get through the scales you can cause blindness and internal bleeding. They have known these dragons were coming for ages.

Daenerys has no claim to the throne, I can't wait to see those great dragons shot from the sky and slain. Stannis will rise from the dead and reclaim his birthright.

How the fuck is this Sam's younger brother? How was he even able to compete? Why did Randyll even bother putting Sam through the tough love shit when one look at Billy and it's obvious he'd be a better successor as a lord and your robot son who's next in line to be lord could fuck off and be a maester with his lordship title revoked?

>eject dozens of innocents out of airlocks
Maybe the OPA is fine but fuck the bottomfeeding belters

What good is having a dragon on your side if you can't be smug about it while the enemy burns?

Because I have been watching it since season 1 aired and want to see how it all ends?

>flying overhead burning hundreds of men alive
>I WAS RAPED YOU KNOW? I WAS RAAAAAPED

I'm more curious as to why dressing sam in womens clothing and paying people to rape him would make a man out of him

Did Maisie have a stunt double for this or is she just THAT talented?

i think dickon is supposed to be a lot younger than sam, who pretty much got shipped out as soon as dickon was born and healthy

thanks fampai

none of us thought that you retard, we had the entire fuckign script of ep4 ages ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=WRYM6B7CTs8
>tfw this scene isn't canon anymore

Do D&D even care that the Faceless Men never taught Arya water dancing?

Where did she even learn this from?

Did she stick around Braavos after killing Waif to learn shit?

SHE LEARNED THE FUNDAMENTALS FROM SYRIO

Can't wait for the Burlington Bar faggots to laugh as young, mostly innocent Lannister Soldiers are burned alive because yasss queen. The "your people can't fight" scene will probably get a good chuckle or two because these fucking normies never realised that at its core Game of Thrones is intended to be critical of violence.

the hound caught her practicing this shit and gave her a good backhand

Literally what happened?

she learned water dancing because this is post-red wedding game of thrones and D$D are bored and want to finish this how

>muh fundamentals

Wouldn't make her that good years out of practice off of just memory from what, a couple practices over maybe a couple months?

In the books Rickon is much younger than Sam. I'm pretty sure Sam says Randyll stopped all the harsh shit as soon as Dickon was born and started just completely ignoring Sam.

It's crazy to me that people want her to win
She has literally gone around the globe burning people with fucking dragonfire and it's alright.

Thank you. I haven't seen this since season 2 and forgot to save it.

t. us airforce

Those mostly innocent Lannister soldiers just got done butchering Highgarden men who were just defending their castle against a turncloak opportunist.

She has years of all-purpose murder experience from her time with The Hound and the Faceless Men

She took that general fighting prowess and mixed it with her water dancing experience. It's a transferable skill

I think you misunderstood the author. Game of Thrones is intended to be critical of kweens who don't slay

But she freed slaves on another continent though so it's cool

SHE CAN'T EVEN FUCKING HOLD THE TWIG TOOTHPICK SWORD STILL, AND THEY EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE SHE'S BLOCKING BLOWS FROM A BRIENNE THE BRUTE SWINGING A LONGSWORD WITH ALL HER STRENGTH AT A 5FOOT GIRL WITH ZERO MUSCLE DEFINITION

THESE FUCKING HACKS

>he doesn't level grind until he can upgrade his class for master skills

She's intentionally twitching the sword instead of holding it still

It's a distraction technique Syrio taught her

Bring back Roose, Stannis, and Tywin for fuckssake

Go back to ignoring the chance your bastard could kill you after you legitimise him bolton.

lol no.

>all purpose murder experience

lol no. She barely fought alongside the Hound.

Her assassinations involved poison and fighting training involved sticks.

kys

>asks jon for his counsel
>he tells her to not burn any armies at the Red Keep because she will just be another ruthless monarch who the people will fear and resent
>lol good idea jon ill just burn them at Highgarden