Which film is better?

Which film is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odCBml5TuNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's like asking which of two piles of shit tastes better.

unironically, Ant-Man

BvS has better scenes but MoS holds together better.
Both are poorly made though.

They're both trash though I've watched MoS while shitfaced and pretending it was dbz a couple times and it was fun

>Which type of terminal cancer is better?

Man of Steel is more of a standard Hollywood blockbuster (not necessarily a bad thing), whereas BvS is a movie that thinks it has more to say than it really does.

>would you prefer to be bludgeoned to death with a baseball bat or a golf club?

They're both not very good but at least Man of Steel is watchable

MoS
>better score
>more tight/focused
>better fight scenes
>better villains (faora funnier by a slight margin

BvS
>has the best live-action Batman ever featured
>...

Still love BvS, but MoS is superior in every way

>midday Sup Forums when standard shitposters and newfriends are online: "bvs is capekino"
>latenight Sup Forums when posters genuinely interested in film post along with the occasional hardcore shitposter: "bvs is trash"
Interesting

which one has batman shooting aliums in the desert while wearing a trenchcoat?
Thats the good one

Watch the scene again.

He shoots people with his little 9mm. He punches aliens with the assault rifle he's carrying.

He shot like three of Superman's soldiers with the assault rifle (which I believe is a G36, might be wrong though)

Well Man of Steel is actually good so

>all the virgins come at a friday night to shit on capekino

he uses it like a sword for most of the scene but then throws his batarand 9mm.
after that he shoots like 2 people and starts dragging some one

Man of Steel
See Superman saving people had much more weight and impact compared to BvS. Seeing Superman grow up and discover his abilities is also way more entertaining than BvS. The overall tone combined with the OST is fucking great.

They are two parts of a whole. BvS is the better part though.

Jesus Christ this entire scene is Snyder attempting a long take and failing miserably

It's funny you keep posting that thinking you're making a good shitpost deluded enough thinking it looks bad in a genre overrun with 1 THOUSAND CUTS PER SECOND garbage.

How is it a failure? I think it came out great.

>people pointing things at superman that should have zero effect on him

wow so deep

Batman v Superman.

Man of Steel starts of okay and then just becomes mindless action for its entire last third.

One of these has an effect on him though.

Can you guess which?

I don't get it. This is a pretty well executed and well choreographed action sequence. What's your issue with it?

Trick question, neither.

best scene in the movie

He posts it daily thinking makes a good shitpost when it's the perfect demonstration on how above Snyder is to his capeshit contemporaries.

>Well choreographed
Are you for real?

The media. In BvS his self-deception is him thinking himself independent of clickbait journalism while we see him visibly upset with the false narratives set against him aswell.

?
You posted the posters for two flicks.

Even though I don't care much for it, MoS was a stand alone movie that could carry itself.

BvS is one giant sequel hook piled high with convoluted nonsense.

Yes.

Or am I meant to be angry because nowadays we are supposed to be offended by (people kinda dressed like) nazis getting punched or shot?

>Samefagging this hard
Stop sucking Snyders cock

>UH OH, PEOPLE CALLED ME OUT ON MY DAILY SHITPOSTS??? MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!

I liked Man of Steel more. BvS is too stuffed and poorly structured. Also Jesse Eisenberg.

Drinking bleach is better

MoS had a coherent story with character motivations that made at least a little sense. So I'll go with that one.
I still don't really get why Zod would want to terraform earth when it gives him and his people superpowers. I mean if he wanted to stick it to Clark he could just enslave the entire population.

Who're you calling a samefag?

Amazing

Clark's powers are also derived from the Earth's atmosphere. Zod changing the atmosphere would severely depower Kryptonians into a more natural state.

This is still better than the other one. You can see everyone just waiting for Batman to hit them

It's the sun bro

This is what fanboyism does to the brain. Russo's television choreography is embarrassing outside of TV. It's only slightly better than Whedon's even more thousand cuts per second.

>ill put funny tabs and make everyone think im funny

I still don't get why you would do that. Wouldn't a planet that turns you into superhumans be quite the asset? Clark also proved it's safe to live there.

>Why am I so different from them?
>Earth's sun is younger and brighter than Krypton's was. Your cells have drunk in its radiation, strengthening your muscles, your skin, your senses. Earth's gravity is weaker, yet its atmosphere is more nourishing. You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong, is to keep testing your limits.

That's exactly what he said.

That does strike me as a pretty big plot hole though. If I were stranded on some other planet besides Earth but in exchange I got some sweet new superpowers, I'd keep the superpowers. Why couldn't Zod and Faora just have babies and try to coexist with humans. They'd be the superior beings anyways...

Vague

You do realize that creating a world where every citizen is a walking nuke is a disaster waiting to happen, right? It would take one pissed off teenage Kryptonian high on hormones to level entire countires.

The Krypton Zod wanted to recreate was to be as similar as the original Krypton as possible. It's the one he was destined to protect. Both from a logistical and ideological point of view, it makes no sense for Zod to keep Earth as is.

Like five people with machine guns run up to Batman only to use their weapons as clubs. It looks insanely cheesy.

He gets powers from the sun. I don't know what the hell the writers are talking about.

They want to capture him alive. Why do you ignore context? Do you derive some sort of pleasure on pretending to be ignorant?

Every time I see this I'm impressed by the weight in Black Widow's knee charge

When everything else in the whole movie is weightless that one shot actually looks like it could hurt. It's anomalous.

It's a dream and why didn't they just tackle him? And if they wanted him alive than why do they kneel down and point a gun at him?

>Not understanding the comparison of media and armed artillery
>Not realizing Supes is actually the most insignificant aspect of this composition
Brainlets

When every Kryptonian had superpowers how could they even hurt each other?
Sure, they maybe flatten a building or two but why would that matter? Everybody important would survive and the slaves wpuld have to rebuild it anyway.

>It's a dream
Would that not be explanation enough of the bizarre tendencies happening?

But I guess that wouldn't be enough to satiate your autism and even them pointing guns at Batman is not enough because it doesn't play out exactly like you pictured in your head. The only thing gained from arguing with you is a waste of time.

MoS: 4/10
BvS: 3.5/10

I'm not the same guy

How do you even build a civilization when everyone can instantly go nuts and destroy everything before anyone else even managed to react? Kryptonian society was based on normal-powered beings. It wasn't designed around walking nukes. And it is definitely not the Krypton Zod wants to REbuild.

Supe does have the significance of perception from the media/military to a being possibly much greater than them. Look how his face is blurred out in the top frame. This happens numerous when you see him floating in the air and perceived by people below him. It is the birth of a myth. The shot does put the cameras on equal ground with firepower I agree.

lel

You have superpowered beings all around. Are you telling me they wouldn't be able to stop a temper throwing teenager?

Yeah, MoS is fine. A reasonable 2+ hours with no major regrets.
BvS is basic bitch capeshit that really thinks it's deep, and that makes it embarrassing.

Sure after he brings down half a city in three seconds. Look at two Kryptonians fighting did to Metropolis. Imagine 10 Kryptonians fighting. Imagine a 100.

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=odCBml5TuNI

Nobody forces you to look past the superficial elements but yourself.

BvS is slightly worse, which makes it much more entertaining.

MoS was more of an indie movie than wanting to be a real superhero movie, but BvS had better storytelling until the 2nd half
>mfw all those Chicago parts, especially when I used to work at the Board of Trade

Because noone was able to stop them and Superman didn't care about property damage anyway.

Superman was able to stop him but it came at a great cost. And this was just one Kryptonian going nuts.

Brah... BvS Superman shoves symbolism in your face harder than Edward Norton's foot. Ignoring the extremely obvious intent of BvS to be deep, and to "say something" about Superman and Superheros is like saying Koyaanisqatsi is mean to be a stock footage reel, or the movie Pi is about how stressful computer science is.

Man of Steel is better because it's more complete in of itself.

Batman v Superman is more like a long coda which recreates the ending to MoS but substitutes an alternate version where Superman dies.

i preferred bvs but both are fantastic

The "symbolism" is in most cases the perception people have on Superman building a new myth based on our older myths.

You don't have to look deeper if it makes you that mad. You can stop there.

What symbolism was it trying to force?