Besides these two (and china), which two countries have the most tsundere relationship? Anglos and germans?

Besides these two (and china), which two countries have the most tsundere relationship? Anglos and germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p13_Michaels.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

y-yeah rape and murder is so tsundere am i right

come back my love

Only faggots make these threads

2bqh ours are ignorable compared to the relationship between India and Pakistan, Israel and other Arab cunts, etc

Russia-Ukraine
England-Scotland
USA-Canada
Sweden-Denmark

hungary and romania

Im pretty sure those are just pure hate relationships. Dont forget iran and saudi arabia.

>Russia-Ukraine
wrong

what about the Germans and the French?

>Dont forget iran and saudi arabia
Oh yea.

Are we "dere", not only "tsun"?

Wir hassen die Deutschen.

Swedes and Danes
Swedes and Norwegians
Swedes and Finns

vietnam/thailand?

pakis and pajeets

>see German in France
>beat him up
I'M JUST... BEING... TSUNDERE!

Korean thinks Korea vs Japan
Japanese thinks Japan vs China
Chinese thinks China vs America
American think no competitor

united states and everyone

German french hereditary enemy. They dont even remember they started it by burning down the palatinate, annexinh Elsass Lothringen and being generally salty about not being Emperor. We only started hitting back during and after reunification.

Japs relly could use some english skills

No it isn't. It's your tsun speaking now.

*Hereditary enimity* there is even a wiki article about it. At least in german.

North Korea and USA

>Sweden-Denmark
I don't think I've ever met a Danish person who has seriously disliked Sweden and vice versa. It's pretty much all just been innocent banter.

Finland on the other hand.

Russia and Israel
j/k

more like israel and saudis, eternal cancer couple

John and Paul

There is no tsun, just pure hate on both sides.

they are both britcuck made though - coincidence?

But there is actual warmth between Russia and Israel.Close cooperation, simple visiting rules etc. And rhere is enmity seeing as Israel aligns itself with USA and Russia traditionally aligns itself with Arab states...

I don't understand why Russians hate Jews...

Well, it is quite an interesting and complex subject
I probably cannot sum it better then it is done her:
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p13_Michaels.html
middle article, called "start loving russia, Boris Abramovich"

>implying the HRE weren't being cunts to us for all their history
Glad Napoleon put an end to them

Germany vs. UK and Germany vs. Poland are my favorite threads.

Hate me all you want, I will always love you.

The only country I hate is the UK. That was a joke, I wouldn't be learning your language if I hated you.

How so? Monsieur Mordbrenner?

Most Russians don't give a fuck about jews. My opinion on them that israeli are ok tier and soviet russophone jews is cancer.

If i try to say oit myself, it is "parasitism"
You see, Jews are wonderful people. High-knit families, often talented, friendly and charismatic. Friendship with them is an enjoyable experience while it lasts.
However, (ah, that however!) "their heart" does not belong to the same country. Their "homeland" lies elsewhere, and so they do not have your country's interest in mind. That sometimes leads to parasitical behaviour: take everything from the country (free education, healthcare, money/influence and such) and give nothing back. The article i linked is about that exactly. Next, communal mentality leads to situations where jews helping jews (sharing their common identity over minute differencies) leads to a concentration of Jews in some fields. Then - voila - one looks at, let us say, newspapers - or radio stations - or state sponsored artists, sees Jews sponsoring jews and Jews playing role of "Russian cultural elite/intelligentcia/free independent media" what have you, but they share an agenda that is actually serving interests of another country! One where they can always leave, running from crimes they have committed (as was the case with schoolteacher delowering schoolgirls for years not so long ago). It is when russian suddenly realises that he is being preached to "by a bunch of Jews" he starts paying attention to the race and such

>u cant use roman law because ure not the holy ""roman"" emperor!!

G*rman reunification was a mistake

>G*rman reunification was a mistake

It was indeed.

I want the wall back.

Why? Genuinely interested

That sounds funny, was that just dickish or did that have actually repercussions for france?

Italy - Vatican City

lol

seriously though fuck china

Russian Jews (or rather "Jews") actually don't care for Israel. Many who run here from crimes do so only because it's easy, not because they want to be here. They always look to go elsewhere like US and Canada afterwards. The idea that Russian Jews serve Israel rather than Russia is completly false. And not only Russia, its the case in pretty much every country except maybe the US, but only because of the American "muh heritage" syndrome that Jews there also sick with.

That was just dickish. We had to showcase our military prowess and make an edict that declared that "the king is emperor in his own country" in latin.

That's stupid, you're typing in English

England and France

Yes, American English.

...Israel and Palestine

You have got to be kidding.

Oh wow, pretty traumatic. I agreey.I bet tons of people died.

No, stay mad.

East Germans are the Poles of Germany and I can't stand slavniggers.

The HRE also got pretty annoying when it came to Burgundy, although we ended up getting the vast majority of their territory in the end.
Bunch of pests.

I think similar to UK and Ireland

See? They just annoyed you and you were pretty much the bully to your neighbours during the middle ages. Also you killed of allmost all minorities.

oh sorry.
I misread to OP.
please forget my reply→I also think England and France are nice tsundere relationship desu.

This just gets forgotten to much.