Be me

>be me
>go back to home city from college
>mum was somehow angry.
>asked why you are so mad.
>mum said ”隣のクラスのブラジル人がまた問題起こして困っとる。日本に馴染めないなら隔離すればいいのに!". (In English, Brazilian student in next class caused problem again. If they can't intergrate into Japanese society, we should segregate them!)
>I told "それ人種差別じゃん。文化や慣習が違えば、問題が起きるのは当たり前。それを解決するのが教師の役目じゃん"(It is racism. It's natural that conflict happens if their culture and custom are different. It's your job to solve such problem)
>mum said "でも、そもそも移民なんていなければ、こんな問題起きてない. 移民なんて受け入れる必要ないのに"(But, in the first place, we should not have accepted immgirant, We do not need immigrants)
>I told "移民は、世界経済の中での日本経済のプレゼンスを維持するためにも必要。それに多文化主義は長期的に日本に住む人々全てにとって利益になる。"(We need immigrant to maintain the presense of Japanese economy in global market. Also, The diversity will benefit all people living in Japan in long term )

I knew my parents are conservative. But I didn't know my mum is such racist ;_;

Your mom sounds awesome.

it's been a while, Korean faggot, did you and your proxy enjoy your vacation in Busan ?

>pu-san

I am not pu-san.

I don't like honey

Are Czech immigrants welcome on your islands Takeshi?

nice pasta

sage

have a bump, roleplayer-kun

He's not Japanese, he's a Korean NEET, ignore this pest, he posts the same trash every week

Beat him, we act with violence with anoying people in class, make him feel he`s in hueland again

I'm moving to Japan next year, fuck.

pretty much this. I only wish he would kill himself like I tell him to everytime.

>call him 'macaco'
>watch him chimpout
>throw a banana
>he will leave crying and never come back

also, record it for bonus internet points

FPBP

things that never happened

thank you english teacher

Don't move to Japan, it's enough seeing fat gaijin students at Narita every time I visit Tokyo.. Stop tainting Japanese society with races that don't belong, otherwise you're no better than mudslimes in Europe

>We do not need immigrants
Tell that Okasan to check the Japanese birth rate, and that the ofuro is ready.

i believe that the japanese text is some demonic ritual and not the translation he has given us.

> muh tolerance

Everyone knows all japanese people are nationalistic

Your mom is based. You sound like a cuck though.

FpBp

人身事故起こせლ(╹ε╹ლ)

You can't tell me to do shit, faggot. I'm going to integrate, not commit crime.

Summer vacation is over. Get back to being a living english vocabulary recording.

This copy pasta again?

Premium advice here nippbro. No knows how to set off hues like other hues

>それに多文化主義は長期的に日本に住む人々全てにとって利益になる
どうしてw

I'm telling you lot too, because you cannot integrate, your meaty, pockmarked gaijin face and gangly skeletal structure will make you lonk like a giant clown lumbering down the pristine streets of ethnically homogenous Japan. Please don't be the kid who sees a piece of rennaisance art in a museum and tried to draw his own addition on with crayon.. Geez I hope Abe outlaws this kind of cuckery soon.. Weebs are going to ruin that country..

*not too, rather

You're the most fedora-tipping faggot I've ever seen on Sup Forums

That's some really serious
>implying
you're doing about me there, idiot.

Underated nip post

>tfw every 'japanese' person in Sup Forums is just a fat white weeaboo

>not Japanese
>wanting to become a part of Japanese society

you do the implying for me

You literally can't integrate. Japan is an ethnostate. If you are not Japanese, you will never be accepted. If you manage to get a Nip wife, you children will be ruthlessly mocked as Hapa for their entire lives.

Japan is for the Japanese and they have every right to exclude your white ass. The purity is what makes Japan so special in the first place. Maybe if you'd maintained your own culture instead of letting the Jew slide it into degeneracy, you wouldn't be so desperate to be Japanese.