Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He got the job, so probably he was right.

Yeah, one less roastie in the world.

The right thing to do would be to just wait until she hits puberty then breed her, it's as good as a bullet without the murder charge.

Yea, the other aliens had nothing to hide, she was too out of place trying too hard to blend in

unironically yes

>Black man shooting a child

you can't blame him really

Wasn't there a comment in the film that he was the only candidate who got this right?

The one alien that tries to assimilate. With its intellect it could advance human science 100s of years.

the right answer was to shoot himself because the universe is a cold and uncaring place

No

>learn advanced maths at a young age from being breedstock for alien species
>get fucking shot by some asshole while walking back to the den at night

Fuck no he wasn't right.

The point was that he thinks outside the box, just like him not giving any fucks and dragging to table. MIB are supposed to be able to think on their feet and react in creative ways, and he showed he could do that.

it was to show J had a unique perspective.

but so what if she was an alien in disguise, she might've had a good reason to hide. no need to execute her.

>rosen(((berg)) jewelry.
yeah that's going to happen.

No, he was wrong. That girl could have been carrying those books for her college aged brother. Maybe her mom is a librarian. He doesn't know.

Science already was advanced according to K. Or maybe L? It may have been from the cartoon. I think the point of the MiB was to regulate the flow of knowledge and let humanity progress at a normal pace instead of dumping sudden FTL and matter-antimatter reactors on them.

No, he was right. That girl was most likely an atheist - probably a young Laci Green - and most likely had to be euthanized.

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=TwP4vSfjygY

What is with 90's/early 2000's and good to kino animated series of different properties?

>31s

All the other potential agents scored better on the exam, but MiB REALLY needed that affirmative action hire

One of the best animated intros ever.

>that walking

Ayooo nigga that lil alium was acting too white

si

I would've done the exact same thing.
>Or do I owe little Tiffany an apology?
>Still, a pretty good shot, though

It was a shooting range, it wasnt exactly a place to shout "excuse me but that girls reading material seems out of place!". He proved that he could notice details and not jump to conclusions just because something is different/the same as him, it doesnt mean that he is going to shoot every little girl with a math book now that he got the job.

I loved MIB in as a kid and I understood the concept of that, so I always tried to emulate creative and unorthodox thinking.

Officer Edwards, before he becomes Agent J listens to Agent Zed's speech about how every individual in the room from all branches of the armed forces and local law enforcement are there because they're looking for "The best of the best". Officer Edwards asks exactly WHY are they all there. A recent graduate of West Point re-iterates that they're looking for the best of the best. Officer Edwards wants to know WHY they are looking for the best of the best, and laughs at the West Point Graduate.

Everybody in the room is given a form to fill out. Agent Edwards tries to open his form booklet with a pencil. The pencil breaks BUT Agent Edwards knows the pencil can still be used to fill out the form. The pencil is broken, but the graphite is still intact.

Everybody else in the room is trying to use the sides of their chair as a solid surface to write their answers ONLY OFFICER EDWARDS has the fore site to see the table in the middle of the room and drags it towards him to use as a surface.

Officer Edwards is a man who pays attention to his surroundings and listens closely and carefully to what is being said.

A member of the MiB is somebody who's LIFE depends on being aware of their surroundings, and acting accordingly, even if his only chance of survival is using his INSTINCT.

THAT'S WHY HE KNEW that "Little Tiffany" was a danger and a menace to The Planet Earth.

Officer Edwards did NOTHING wrong!

KINO

Good post.

Yes, whites need to be exterminated on sight.

Let's look at the facts, here.
That is a little girl carrying a fucking QM textbook while surrounded by aliens. There is a 99% chance she's also an alien. And even if she isn't, odds are she's being forced into learning QM and is totally lost, damning her to a hellish life for the foreseeable future.
He was right.

Kek

Even if she was an alien; what makes you think that carrying some books is a crime punishable by death?

A bitch ass white girl learning about science and shit? naw nigga, not today

The point of the scene isn't that he was right or wrong to shoot the girl, the point was that he could spin bullshit on the fly to justify his actions. That's something the agents routinely rely on to con everyday people into believing random stuff. ( plus the memory frying )

When I saw it I always just assumed he just shot any target as it was the end of the test and he had no idea what was going on. Then the lights came up and he was asked about why he did it and then he looked around and quickly thought up a bunch of bullshit