This is a tram

This is a tram.

I like trams. Especially cosy ones.

Now start posting them to make non-tram nations and cities jealous.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tram_and_light_rail_transit_systems#Asia
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/РВЗ-6
thelocal.se/20160118/gothenburg-trams-are-death-trap-for-tourists-and-workers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Now start posting them to make non-tram nations and cities jealous.

polish trams are shit
i wish we bought more vityazs instead of pesa aka pissa

Tokyo's last streetcar line

A relic from a more civilized age.

Trams make a city so much comfier

pure anime

I love how they look.

Tram with few people on it > driving your car in city > tram with lots of people on it > bus

butthurt
pesa the bezt

We have "railcar"s going to our local airport but from what I can tell you posted a tram so it's not a long route from the city to the airport?

yeah """"""""""best"""""""
looks like turd

Who decided on the painwork? Jeez.

I drive trams.
Its kinda comfy desu

*paintwork

but yeah, it's painful to watch

It's not our fault russians painted it like shit.

our government buys default colors before repainting them like

cute :3 !

Are these russian ones? We had the very same model (or the one that looks 99% like that), I remember I saw them in 90s, then newer models replaced these.

>China, Japan and even North Korea has Trams
>South Korea doesn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tram_and_light_rail_transit_systems#Asia

Maybe they didn't have any pre-ww2 and the american intervention thing after it so there's no "tram culture"? No idea to be honest, only speculations.

>Now start posting them to make non-tram nations and cities jealous.
I enjoy driving my cars and riding my motorcycle. Trams are for pussies who failed to pass test for driver's license.

What. Why on earth would they do that? They order an already assembled unit, only to dissasemble it on arrival to give it a livery that could be ordered in the factory? Are you sure about that?

your insecurity is showing.
post the 50cc shitter that gives you your manly-as-fuck-totally-not-a-pussy man status.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

Outta the way, largest tram network in the world coming though!

I enjoy using trams when I'm drunk or when the traffic is impossible to stand.

it's stil looks like turd comparing to vityaz

I think they're made here. a newer model we have is made in italy, but we have a lot of problems with those because they can't handle the humid climate. they rust.

another model they're talking about importing is made by canadian bombardier.

lol

I hate trams.They make crossing unsafe, are slow as fuck and hanging wires ruin perspectives

They are basically a poor man's metro

>They make crossing unsafe
only retards make crossing unsafe. Like watch where are you going man

hirosima-dentetu
old type

I posted my bike at /o/ a while ago, it's DIY turbo busa.

>are slow as fuck
this is only a problem if you live in a sprawling shithole like london, paris or some american city. is just like 20-30 kilometers across. there's no need for a fucking metro there.

god I'm glad these ugly pieces of shit are gone

why? they have soul, unlike our new trams.

>your insecurity is showing.
Pussy, stop projecting. Some people spent their free time on a track instead of watching anime and playing video games.
>I enjoy using trams when I'm drunk or when the traffic is impossible to stand.
I usually get a taxi, comfier and often just as fast. In russia lane splitting is legal and most of road rules aren't enforced in any way, you can do 3x speed limit daily and get away. No one cares.
I can take gf for a ride and you can't. I can drive wherever I want any time I want while you can't. Keep 'miring.

these and older polish trams have a soul
Konstals are just ugly, crude pieces of scrap metal, the commieblocks of trams

Yeah. Tallinn is shaped sort of like a butterfly - very thin at the middle around the city centre. And the airport just happens to be at that place.
It takes around 15 minutes by tram and 10-15 minutes by car to get to the airport from the city centre, whereas none of the bigger city suburbs are that close to the city centre

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/РВЗ-6
Our's are different but still share many common features.

I don't know what you're talking about
these are great

This is our new one

if you say so. I still think they look nice.

I've spent half my life on trams stop start stop start stop start stop start stop start

I feel comfy, hnggggg.

And these were our old ones

Our newest model

I like the old ones, super retro 8 bit style.

>palmtrees
>sun
>warm
>no smog, can see the sun
gib

Smog on Poland? How come?

And these abominations are going to replace the new ones

The Polish community in Melbourne isn't large enough in my opinion

pic related is the new tram model we're getting from bombardier. the sad thing is that when we get it, this model will be removed. it's sad, not only because the old model looks and feels comfier, but also because that means we'll only have one domestically made tram model left, and two foreign models.

>in service since 1998
>new

These are your new ones, Pekka

>that front

They let kids in elementary school choose the color :)
I remember I chose red

that's a fog

Trams are UR-EVROPEAN, fuck cargrid-cities

thelocal.se/20160118/gothenburg-trams-are-death-trap-for-tourists-and-workers

thanks for selling us useless trams.

best one itt

>fuck cargrid-cities

>hating rome

/comfy/

Hello non burgers

In America, several cities are now adopting streetcars as a way to make cities more appealing to millennials. This of course results in retarded meme routes that don't go anywhere and cost the city hundreds of millions of dollars. The streetcar in Atlanta is a perfect illustration of this: a streetcar that the city's liberal government hyped up and all the hipsters heap praise at it but no one actually uses it because it only travels on a 2 mile single track loop. Walking to your destination is faster than riding this piece of garbage.

you have chosen or have been chosen to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers

S-sorry

you, citizen, push that tram

>america pre ww2
>worlds biggest street car network

>america post ww2
>streetcar network virtually gone
hmmm

finally - the new ones

Collusion between oil and auto companies. In the fuel crisis of the early 70s everyone realized how badly they fucked up by removing streetcars from American cities. Now we're getting streetcars but it's just a different kind of corruption.

Posting from Dallas, TX. Get a load of this bad boy. We call 'em "light rail" because it only goes around the city. Waste of money if you ask me.

*chalga plays in the distance*

Why is no-one posting our glorious green Miskolc Škoda trams? Best trams I've seen in my life I wish they were in every city.

My city uses
PESA 122N
and...

...Cityrunner
and...

...Pesa Swing
and,,,

...and some old Düwag M8CN (at least according to Wiki, but I haven't seen see any of them yet)
and...

comfy

...we also have something called "aglomeration trains", it's something between trams and trains (they go to several towns that are phisically parts of my city, but legally they are independent administrative units)

>PESA 122N
sorry, I forgot the pic

I didn't know that Skoda produces trams, interesting.
thanks for sponsoring our daily potato ration :3
post some of those Vityazs for comparison
For some reason many Japanese trams, city trains and buses don't have aorodynamic shape, I'm curious why.

We used to have trams back in 1893. I wish we still had them.

Subway + Trolleybus for a big city and Trolleybus alone for small city is a better decision.

>tfw the only city in your country with a good tram network is in the worst city
STANDING
ON THE EDGE

one ponders

Couldn't they just hire a team of city planners from places that have experience running efficient systems of public transport like Europe and ask them for an opinion?
Seems liek a waste of money.

>it because it only travels on a 2 mile single track loop.
In my city there's a shopping mall/leisure complex that has a longer route on their private trambuses just to get lazy customers around the place.

kek

u mean best city m8