Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LInzIlwiyTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So a meme? Death Vader has no character. He's just there for Luke to work off of.

So he's gonna let the good guys beat him and die like a bitch?

That would give Thanos too much depth. He's just a purple space monkey who sits on a rock in the middle of space doing nothing. In the Guardians videogame he was killed in less than 2 minutes by the racoon.

Gonna be kino

>purple
>still whiter than the average dc plebeian on Sup Forums
>director wants him to be darth vader who is black
now thats deep

SNAAAAAAAKE

Spider-man I am your father

The Russos can't direct action well.

There were some good scenes in Winter Soldier

remember when it was Avenge-- no wait, Guardians Of The Galaxy was the Star Wars of a new generation?

What are you saying?

>death by a thousand cuts

>tfw I was unironically saying this after walking out of the movie in 2014

That would require the MCU to be actually memorable.

Genuinely looks like it's from a tv show.

STOP THAT FUCKING CAMERA

All those cuts and shakeycam
Anyway the Russos didn't direct this. The John Wick directors work as their second unit on action scenes
Same with Civil War

Most of it is decent choreography by the camerawork itself is shit.

Not the best camera work but very similar to TWS, but it gets the point across while making each hit look like it hurts without shaking the whole shit up:
youtube.com/watch?v=LInzIlwiyTo

He's the emporer in every conceivable sense. Maybe his daughter could've been Vader if they even tried to write her competently.

>knee finisher
>knee isn't even in the shot
What the fuck is the point

It was though

No

>true fact
Is this an actual Facebook meme?

There is one segment of 2 seconds without cuts, I'm honestly impressed. Still absolute visual cancer but credit's due

Just stop making movies, there is no need for this

Honestly, fucking super sentai and kamen rider shit all over the mcu.

you have to go back

But they can handle characters superbly.

If only the comics division had people like the Russo's, who put characterization before politics.

so much capeshit is churned everything just becomes forgettable

Fuck nuVader. They're all just pale imitations of the imperious majesty that is Doom.

You get it. You're right.

It's burning out.

Did you really walk out?

THANOS WATCH OUT!

DR DOOM WATCH OUT

>CUK CUK CUK

>culmination of all the characters
>seeing the big bad fight them
>i'm only excited to see cap with a beard.

Thanos does have depth though, he's the main character of the movie.

>you're armor
are they fucking retarded?

Joe Russo wanted to make a good movie out of Civil War too and we know how that turned out. He's going to be another quipster boi like Loki and that anonymous robot

It perfectly fits the situation and tone though. Something is not de facto garbage just because it has cuts and shaky cam.

I take it you haven't watched Iron Fist (worse) or Enter the Badlands (better) then.
The director and choreographer are 100% to blame if the fighting is shit. Enter the Badlands manages to make fucking Nick Frost look like a believable martial artist while Iron Fist takes actual martial artists and makes them look like fucking amateurs.

Civil War was a complete clusterfuck with all the characters, just imagine how bad IW will be with even more characters.

Civil War was a good movie though, it's only the autists on Sup Forums that sperg out about the cuts and the airport scene cinematography. For most that's among the most memorable comic book action sequences ever made.

Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut
Cut

I saw a bts of this movie. It was this scene and Chris evans does most of this in one shot and does it pretty well. It's really weird that it's edited and shot like this.

>For most that's among the most memorable comic book action sequences ever made.
Nah it's considered a joke everywhere. Spidey being shoved in there so abruptly is just icing on the cake.

Hell I liked Civil War but the second act was a reshot CGI clusterfuck of awful dialogue and cinematography. I don't blame the Russos for that though. It was Feige's order to reshoot and force Spidey in it.

>Something is not de facto garbage just because it has cuts and shaky cam.

Bullshit it was one big quipfest with nothing ever at stake. This scene however was pure kino.

>tfw when the crossbones fight and climax fight are better
>everyone keeps losing their shit about spidey and giant man

I will never understand.

>it's only the autists on Sup Forums that sperg out about basic filmmaking flaws that make the movie vomit inducing
Hmmm...

Vader looked cool and had a cool voice
So already Russo failed

>jumps down from building
>cut
>cut
>hes jumping into the building from down

>vader looked cool

This meme needs to end.

Darth Vader was iconic and Marvel has never made anything but forgettable shit 16 movies in though

>Marvel has never made anything but forgettable shit 16 movies in though
Nah that's DC. The only person who'll ever rewatch shit like Batman v. Superman is the director.

Why are you talking about DC?

I get that they're going for frenetic action but they don't need to cut so much. Also sometimes the camera would just focus on weird places too, like just Bucky's arm instead of the action. I still enjoy the sequence. Even with so many cuts I can clearly tell what's going on.

Do you guys not realize that without that many cuts, it would probably look worse? The editor is working with what material he's got to make it look legit. If it wasn't so rich in cuts, a lot of the choreography flaws and stunt work would be obvious and it would be worse. I mean it's basic film making, how do you not know this ? The editor isn't adding 100 cuts in a shot for no reason..

It's true that this is due to laziness from the other staff, directors, etc but you should complain about them, not the editing itself, which is the way it is for the simple reason that it would look like shit otherwise.

Or maybe this is just a meme i am not getting.

>B-Boss desu?

I want Infinity War to simply be good so we can put this whole thing to rest. MCU has run its course.

I agree.

>dude a wildly popular icon of film history over several decades doesn't look cool

It's sad, the choreographic looks cool, but the cuts ruin it. Why modern cinema does this?

See, this looks perfect, srly, why so many cuts?

Why didn't he use that shoulder mounted targeted gun he used all the way back in Iron Man 1. Do the 'upgrades' actually just make the suit worse?

>true fact

What are some non-true facts?

Marvel films and comics are good.

Same here. I'll rest my eyes during the action scenes in-between beard scenes if I decide to watch it in theaters.

Just like how the Quipbot was supposed to be a memorable and menacing villain?

I hope Iron Man dies brutally, I enjoyed seeing him get beaten up in CW.

I want him to be right for once. Every time there's some sort of internal conflict between the Avengers he's always wrong.

True fact: only kids and manchildren are excited for this flick.

Great choreo

Because to people with no martial arts experience it'll probably look better I guess.

Sad, they're doing a great job for non martial arts actors.

>behind the scenes footage looks better than the actual film
Hilarious

This was the worst villain in any capeshit ever. I fear what Whedon will do to JL.

Really gets the noggin joggin.

its because the russos are hacks and water all the non-cap characters down because muh grounded and realism

Mate.. JL was ruined ehen BvS was released.

That'll be difficult considering Darth Vader was distinctive, had a menacing design that played off of real world Nazi designs, an interesting backstory and and unnerving speech pattern, whereas Thanos is just big, angry, purple guy who looks like he's getting ready for a barbecue

>marveltruefacts
>#1551
No way this is not a shill account or something

This unironically looks better. You can actually see shit.

Real shit, could we cast him as snake, and if so, which one? Solid Snake or Big Boss?

>Solid Snake

Too young for Big Boss.

Look up.

His hair flowing through the air while he kills aliens.

What about Boss from MGS 3? He was younger there.

Yeah if we're going to for the bearded look that would work.

How is that a 'True Fact'? It's someone saying they're going to try and do something. Why did they have to frame this as settled, meaningful trivia when they could have just made it a quote?

TRUE FACT
TODAY IM GOING TO TRY AND SELL A HUNDRED HOT DOGS

Rocket didn't kill him. He spent the entire game hammering on the cannon and then someone else got to fire it. Par for the course for Telltale, who seem to either make him useless or kick him in the balls over and over. I can't wait for him to be 100% useless in chapter 3.

Vader was more complex because he wasn't the head baddie and just a scary enforcer of Palpatine

Thanos is just a generic unstoppable supervillain

>Death Vader has no character.
I don't even understand how one can be this stupid.

This scene would've been much, MUCH better if it wasn't for the spastic camera and 300 cuts.

I remember when Sup Forums loved this scene. Then a clique of whiners convinced people that it sucked and here we are.

>I remember when MCUcks loved this scene.

ftfy

I have my doubts if he can achieve it

>cuk cuk cuk
>you're armor :^)
>cuk cuk cuk

Wow, a comic from the dawn of the world wide web predicted shitposting trends almost 30 years in the future.

>Josh Brolin doesn't have a cool voice.

Shit taste. He may have sounded bland in GotG but his lines in the Infinity War trailer are great.

Nobody liked Vader for his looks son.