Why has no Sup Forums member hacked @Deray yet?

twitter.com/deray

Why hasn't anybody taken this guys Twitter down yet, and used some bot to block all his followers?

He would lose most of his influence prob.

Sup Forums is weak betas only, prove me wrong.

pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bruteforce list
>banana
>shieeeeeeet
>WEWUZKINGSNSHIT
>EMPEROR
>crackassstupidtwitterpassword
>mamasboy2016
>lekwecha
>broderay123456789
i don't know

Are you arab? How is the young democracy in Tunisia right now?

It is pretty good

>you're a pussy if you don't anonymously attack someone from the safety of your own home

He looks like such a pussy holding up his dainty tiny hand like that

He looks like such a faggot with that limp-wristed fist up. It's like he's just standing there and a young boy is raising his fist. And while we're at it, what's up with the life preserver McFly?

Wow dude Sup Forums is a board of peace

He lives in a house paid for by George Soros. If you hacked him, there would be Millions of dollars spent tracking you down.

Could you imagine the epic chimpout if he was shot by a white cop?

Hi, Deray. Nobody wants to hack you because we're too busy laughing at you cooning around. Now fuck back off to whatever queer niggerfest that vest is acceptable attire to give TV interviews in

he needs that hand for when the white woman cant handle his massive horse cock

*GLASS SHATTERS*

I'M GONNA WALK INTO THIS STUPID THREAD

AND I'M GONNA DRINK ONE BEER

TWO BEERS

THREE BEERS

FOUR BEERS

A GLASS OF WHISKEY

A SHOT OF TEQUILA

ANOTHER BEER

ANOTHER SHOT OF WHISKEY

A MARGARITA

>People take social media seriously that this will make him into a martyr

Stop playing these jewish tricks, Deray, who ever you are. You're probably some low-life nobody who wants to live off the victimhood game.. Jeez man, get a grip on life.

Someone already did

This

Late to the part tbqh

Not your personal army faggot.

Remember when Sup Forums thought derays Twitter got hacked and that he was working with Loretta Lynch to bring about martial law because of civil unrest during the rnc and dnc?

Top kek

His Twitter has gotten hacked though.

woop there it is

except BLM did get hacked moron

dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/

Looks like BLM likes to suck white cock, lel.

He's gay and fucking Jack Dorsey.

Or so the rumor goes.

Oh look, an agent provocateur! No, we're not doing that, as if we'd do anything at all but troll all day. This is keyboard jockey land, fuck off nigger. You're off your mark.