SO SORRY

youtube.com/watch?v=jpEzMKIO9UQ

we did it sheekyforums!

Why are modern feminists appropriating real feminists? Why do they have the same messy hair, oily skin, red lipstick and rugged clothes?

Why the fuck is she holding a P14 enfield???

The bad posture too

The fuck is a Pakeha?

Shes dressed like our dead ancestors did and mocking them by saying we are sorry what the great nations we built.

for the*

I assume everyone in this video has since given all their belongings to a native islander and moved back to europe right?

>sorry we stopped the Maoris from being literal Cannibals

is that what I'm seeing here?

They're supposed to be whitebois from 1840 tho..

cause she not
looks like a mouser

WE DID IT AUSTRALIA!!

The P14 had a Mauser action.

>it doesn't have 10 million views
genuinely suprised

I watched the whole thing and I still can't tell if this video is anti-gun or anti-white.

No, I'm serious. I cannot tell what their message is. All I can tell is that they're sorry.

Looks more like a Springfield 03A3 judging by the rear sight. They literally copied the Mauser bolt though and had to pay fines on it though, kek

not a p14

Retarded ideas as well.

>comments disabled.
Well it could have been fun but Tyrone Jacksons account will be have to be put to use somewhere else tonight.
I love falseflagging apology videos.

that photo actually makes me kinda mad

They're anarcho-primitivists

White person. Similar to the Hawaiian 'Haole'

It's like liberals can't look around at their world. What would New Zealand look like without Europeans? Just another Polinesian shithole like Papua-New Guinea

Warning: If you do not wish to be offended don't watch
>disables comments

kek They were actively searching on reddit for the source of the comments after we pointed them in the direction of the hateful reddit bigots.

>Leaving enough cannibal Polynesians alive to make then a demographic leftists bother pandering to
mistake m8

>troops of the British empire
>Springfield 1903

It's deffo a springfield 03 i see now

They were on the way out at one point. They are all mixed with whites. There isn't a pure one left.

the eternal shitposter bringing shitposting to a whole new level

you expect me to watch that?? piss off bogan

why do the people who make these don't think "maybe this is cringy as fuck"? If they do why do they make these?

>why isn't it legal to execute these types of people?

can they Fuck Right Off yeah?

That still means nothing to me, senpai.

That's because it doesn't mean anything. They want the entire world to look like Sentinel Island.

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled

tip top kek

> tfw your hilarious comments will never been seen again

had some zingers in there

I don't know if that's a slippery slope or a vertical drop

Why the fuck do white normies do shit like this? Why should whites flagellate themselves over the things their ancestors did centuries ago? Disgusting

Can someone help me out?
If you're living as the descendant of conquerors (I.E. whites in Canada, USA, NZ, Australia, SA, etc.) and feel sorry about what your ancestor have done and wish you could undo it, why the fuck don't you go back to Europe?

I mean, at least make sense: I'm pro-native genocide and wish they went further.

top kek

How well did you pollacks improve the like/dislike ratio before it was disabled

Pretty much. How dare they impose Western stigmas on New Zealand culture.

P14 had an Enfield action.

I don-t understand, white people are evil and should leave, white people have to let everyone in their counties because everyone want to live with evil white people

are white people evil and should be left alone on some island ?

the video is too white

cant wait for the re-imaging where the whole cast is full of different flavors from around the world

>disables comments and likes/dislikes

fucking dropped

>that text render

Funniest thing is a fuck tonne of tribes allied with the crown because they hated the Tainui Maori.

Reddit needs to be stopped