Rosianna Rabbit

The Unfortune Teller.

i could eat that rabbit

No kidding, rabbit meat is delicious. And since Rosianna's a fatty there's enough fat to grease the pan.

>rabbit meat is delicious
I've heard otherwise from a lot of people.

Wake me when the comic starts living up to its nsfw mantra consistently outside of middle school-level innuendos and 1 artistic nude piece.

Well those people might have shit tastes, or shit cooking skills.

Try it yourself.

new update

This. Same Damn time too.

Impossible, that strip was published today.

It's fine even plain. Like eating plain chicken fine. I've fed it to people without them knowing, including deer and moose but people don't think about it unless they know what is is if they didn't grow up with it or its not normal to them.

Those people are WRONG.

>It can be tasty, but hard to cook.

>06:12:08
>15:45:52
Bullshit.

It's fine but I usually prefer chicken
T. pastanegro

If it was constant it would get tired, like HTF.

I've eaten deer, didn't like it.

Has anyone here eaten snake meat? I think it's pretty tasty. Turtle and frog too.

agree, deer is disgusting.
>Has anyone here eaten snake meat? I think it's pretty tasty
well, it depends on the snake, not all of them taste good. turtle tastes like fucking nothing and frog is outside my confort zone, I hate those things. I ate armadillo many times but stopped when I heard they give you leper.

The only issue with deer and moose is that it tastes oddly sweet. I don't have much of a sweet tooth. I'm boring and plain with foods.
Never tried turtle, snake is good, frog is good(only had frog legs), had horse jerky, rat, squirrel, guinea pig.. no complaints. Raccoon is fucking awful though.

Throw something in front of me that isn't rotting and id cook it just to try it. The only reason why I haven't eaten a cat or opossum was because they were still alive and i tried to help them. Never made it to the vet the full way to the vet and it doesn't make you much in the mood.

>Armadillo
Was it good? They don't live around here. Cooking it thoroughly shouldnt make it a problem. Also leprosy is very cureable now. I'd risk it, if not to just so I can play with one. Cute little buggers.

>Also leprosy is very cureable now
I think it's treatable, not actually curable.

I think leprosy is only found in their claws

>Also leprosy is very cureable now.
yeah, if you like 3 years of 20 daily needles in your back and dermal abrasion.

actually it's on thieir blood

>In the past 20 years, 16 million people worldwide have been cured of leprosy.[2] About 200 cases are reported per year in the United States.[8]
>Early detection of the disease is important, since physical and neurological damage may be irreversible even if cured.

>A number of leprostatic agents are available for treatment. For paucibacillary (PB or tuberculoid) cases, treatment with daily dapsone and monthly rifampicin for six months is recommended.[4] While for multibacillary (MB or lepromatous) cases, treatment with daily dapsone and clofazimine along with monthly rifampicin for twelve months is recommended.[4]

>Multidrug therapy (MDT) remains highly effective, and people are no longer infectious after the first monthly dose.[23] It is safe and easy to use under field conditions due to its presentation in calendar blister packs.[23] Relapse rates remain low, and no resistance to the combined drugs is seen.[23]

Ok so if you have it full blown then it damage could have been done, and if it's that bad it could take months to get rid of it but I'm still down to try armadillo. Doubt it'd be the regular but I'd go for it here and there still. Come at me, leprosy. I have insurance.

>turtle tastes like fucking nothing
My local river turtles taste like salty chicken. Though it's a bit tough to chew.

>frog is outside my confort zone
Try it at least once, it's like chicken but better. Hard to describe.

>stopped when I heard they give you leper
1. It's pretty rare, about only 5% of armadillos carry it.
2. You'd have to get sneezed on or touch its mucous secretions.
3. Most humans are actually immune these days.

4. It's curable but the treatment takes from 6 months to 3 years depending on the person.

Since we're talking about meat now, have you guys ever tried frog? I always wanted to try it, along with other exotic shit like ostrich, alligator and capybara.

the first thing to fall off when you get leper is your dick, I won't risk my dick for an armadillo, for a cougar maybe but never an armadillo

>local man's dick ripped off by mountain lion
Falling off sounds less messy. I wouldn't know if the trauma off having your dick fall off would be equitable to having it ripped off and having ptsd added to the cocktail.

Regardless of how it fell off, it would be the saddest day of my life. That's why I don't eat armadillo and don't go camping either.

Frog is delicious. I've always wanted to try fresh squid sashimi.

I think the only thing I wouldn't try is snail. Just... no.

What about gaining sentience and deciding it would be more successful without you? Would that count as falling off? Or would it be a falling out?

there's an artistic nude piece?

There was an "artistic" nude -in- the comic but no nudes of Rosianna yet.

>no nudes of Rosianna yet.

No frontal anyway

Technically, that's a nude Harry.