Wtf happened to syria?

hi, i dont have time to read all the bullshit about middle east. just tell me wtf happened in the syria from beginning to end. i dont need every detail.

you happened

1) Qatar: Syria plz let us build a pipeline to Europe to edge Iran and Russia out of the market
2) Israel: Syria plz let us keep the occupied Golan Heights
3) ZIO-NWO: Syria plz privatize your oil and let us control
4) Syria: sorrys guys I'm gunna have to say no to all of that
5) *screen cuts to rubbing hands*
6) 2011: protestors (some cia-funded but some legit) start to want more freedoms
7) islamists in crowd shoot at police, police shoot back and the zio-media tries to make it look like the police just massacred them purposely
8) West and the Saudis/Israelis/Turks initiate regime change plan and start flooding the country with jihadies, mercenaries and money+guns for any anti-assad fighters
9) 5 years later Assad is slowly but surely winning and the vast majority of the Syrian population support him and are red-pilled about whats going on

Assad isn't perfect but he is pretty good tbhf and has been reforming since the war broke out and he won the majority of the vote in the first presidential elections in decades

exactly asking for this reason. need outsider info

op thanx for legit answer

He was reforming before the war. Until #5 he was a good goy. Celebrities visited him. Syria was hailed as a success story of the Arab world and Assad a moderate, modern, western, leader transitioning into Democracy.

also i reckon, just because im turkish, it doesnt mean im a bad guy. most of us dont support erdogan by the way

They are Syrian. You know how it is

Why does Assad look so different to his countrymen? he almost looks white

Accualy a decent answer on Sup Forums. I tought Sup Forums was lost. Seems like there are some decent people here.

Accualy decent answer. *slow clap*

I see constant (and I mean CONSTANT) Erdogan shilling on Moroccan/French news comment sections on Facebook.

Is this paid, or are there really that many people supporting Merdogan?

Islam

He looks mediterranean, honestly.

Second in back row is Assad, picture taken in 1994. That's his close family.

Glad to hear it. Seems like your country is turning into a scary place. Good luck user.

he plays the muslim card. as an agnostic, he cant effect me but sadly most dumb people believe just what they saw on tv. so dumb people is the biggest problem in turkey sadly

A Nobel Peace Prize holding president happened.

It was in Israels best interest to start a civil war to overthrow assad.

i've won green card, gonna start to live in the u.s next year. turkey wont be my country from now on but i feel sad about good decent people who lives here. they re in big danger but cant see

syria is 70% sunni
sunnis wanted to overthrow the alawite assad regime
Sunnis protested
The regime murdered the protesters
Many army units defect, civil war begins.
lull in fighting for a while.

then usa and gulf arabs arm the rebels with advanced weapons, and total war and destruction happens.

there is a big community in turkey named eksisozluk. they cant argue like u guys. thanx for all the info. i felt stupid because not to know much about one of our neighbours. u rock.

Yeah, same thing here. I'm moving to France in a year or two to study there, and I know plenty of people who will do the same thing.

It's a shame that both countries (and a lot of other nations) prefer uneducated islamists over educated people with actual skills (STEM, engineering, IT, etc). There's no incentive to stay in your country in order to develop it: there aren't any opportunities, the state belittles you, your own people belittle you, and they will appropriate whatever you do in order to further an ideological agenda.

i've watched a documentary about spain. there were a terror group and another founded against to terrorists. after au, spain start to judge the anti terrorists including police and gov. people. also france backed terrorists in spain. is this story true?

Oil.
Oil pipelines.
Mediterranean oil port.

I'm Moroccan, not Spanish.

Clinton and Obama happened

nice. i wanna see morocco in future. culture seems similar.

based