Drumpf goes to Louisiana despite the governor telling politicians to stay away as to not get in the way of recovery...

>Drumpf goes to Louisiana despite the governor telling politicians to stay away as to not get in the way of recovery efforts.

>Drumpf goes anyway and gets in the way just so that he can get a photo op and blame Obama for a natural disaster.

Yet Trump supporters will STILL support him. I cant wait for Drumpkinfs to defend this....

>Trump does something nice for people who are suffering
Benghazi certainly could've used someone like him. Yet Poopy Diaper voters just ignore that anyway.

>trump delivers relief
>this is somehow bad because he's trump

>he can't win
>it's over, he's finnished
>guise, you can stop with the memes, he's not going to win
>guise, I told you yesterday he can't win why do you still talk like he has a chance??
>GUISE?! Are you listening! He can't, it's literally impossible!
>STOP! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! TRUMP WONT WIN
>Why isn't anyone listening to me?? :-(

>From that day forward I made it my goal in life to show up to anyone who spoke about Trump positively and let them know that Trump wasn't going to win in three months when the election happened
>it was my duty
>it was my duty to open the eyes of these people who thought things could change in the next three months
>I look back now, what a fool I was to think that these poor saps really thought that three months before the election, before there had even been any debates, that things weren't already settled
>I didn't want to be a hero
>I didn't seek out this life
>this life found me
>that's how I became hero of Sup Forums

t. hero of Sup Forums

he didnt impede them you fucking loser oh my god he wants to help them

Who cares what some Democrat governor says? Why on earth would I ever respect the wishes of a Democrat?

Hey I'm friends with Kurt Eichenwald's son.
Neat.

> Tell POTUS to please come, he doesn't
> Trump is now the bad guy

The press really knows how to divert flack from the Dem's almost like it's their job or something.

If Trump cured AIDS these pieces of human trash would still put a negative spin on it.

>inb4 AIDS keeps gays and nigger populations in check

Punch him in the dick

ITT some grown adult faggot on twitter that tweets like a 14yr old girl

Shillary is a traitor of the country, and you're upset about trump campaigning in the hellhole known as louisiana.

If you don't give a fuck, please explain why I should give a fuck.

>Trump cures cancer and hugs puppies on a regular basis
>OH MY GOD THAT FUCKING BIGOT HE'S LITERALLY HITLER 2.0 #TRIGGERED

Relief efforts from what? Hurricane Katrina was like 11 years ago.

Who cares what the jackass governer wants? The people there seemed pretty happy about him being there.

going to one relief site sure did disrupt the 100s of other relief sites throughout the area

oh noes all those people at relief sites that trump wasnt didnt get anything

literally cancerous niggers

The gov didnt want him there because it would have been good for fucking votes, no other reason and Trump wanted to go there to prove he is ready for the responsibility while Obama is playing fucking golf.

I would like to remind everybody of this who are old enough to remember, Bush got SHIT on for weeks on end for not being there during Katrina, and Obama has been praised, let that shit sink in.

Trump has been blasted for talking about Hillary's health issues, while Hillary herself mocked Mcain for his along with the media "if he dies, Palin will take over"

Hilary even said "he cant even use a computer or type" well because his fingers where broke to shit and hung by his thumbs by fucking zipperheads, and Hilary claims incompetence handling emails.

I like how he does the play dough meme

Its like.. the fucking truck was full if all kinds if supplies on video, but they ignore all the food and water sitting in the back of it just to show play dough. How retarded can they get?

>Obama being a faggot like always
>Trump decides to get sum votes
>Trump uses his own money to help people there
>Trump calls attention to situation there
>Obama acts like a faggot again

Trying to frame this as negative to Trump is very low, just deal with the fact that your nigger president is a fag. Really, even here in my nigger country we don't ever elect niggers, why is the US so cuck?

And if Trump didn't stop in Louisiana, leftists would bitch about that too. While still ignoring Obama's total lack of a response, guess it's only bad when a white president takes time to respond to a tragedy (Katrina).

With your lips

>DA JOOS :(

>85916805
0/10 Trump gave hope to the people there, shill media finding a way to spin it negative.... please cunt....

HELLO FAGGOT

The more and more this happens the more and more people will realize just how left biased our media is. With Trump there has to be a way to spin this as negative, but if Obama or Hillary did it they would be appointed as saints.

fucking awesome, pisses on Obama and hildawg AND pokes his dick in bush's eye.

Louisianafag here.

My family, my friends, we've lost everything.

The media didn't give a fuck about us. Obama didn't give a fuck about us. But now that Trump shows he has compassion and cares about Americans they start reporting about the flooding and how Trump is a fsggot who hurt everything.

The media can get fucked. Leave my fucking state alone. You didn't care until it became clear you could spin this into something political. Fuck Soros too. Race relations here are fantasic, I've seen nothing but blacks helping whites and vice versa.

Fuck man. I'm pissed off. I'm sleeping on a cot eating soup while my house is washed away. Do you know how much hope Trump brought us? Nobody gave a fuck about us but him

>governor's plea 2 wait a week

obama is coming tuesday

>Obongo on vacation and can't make it
>Shillary too lazy
>pulls strings to get Governor to literally tell politicians not to come help their citizens
The hypocrisy and corruption of the left knows no bounds. They truly give no shits about the citizens. Their actions constantly signal that they put the preservation of their position of power above all else. Meanwhile media shits out feel good rehtoric and the plebs eat it up to their own detriment.

You're in our prayers, friend.

>Truml goes to the disaster area
>He's a thoughtless asshole

Wot?

>Trump doesn't go to disaster area
>He's a heartless prick

Nigger, this isn't third grade. Step your game up.

You realize focus on cancer is white privilege, right? People in Africa and the African Diaspora communities are dying of Violence, Malaria and AIDS, not cracker ass cancer.

PS: Puppies are a western social construct, poor places eat them and have them fight. They don't privilege puppies over human life, like Mr. Trump.

Damn man. I'm so sorry. Please vote Trump, he's your and everyone else's only hope.

Must be rough. We will get through to a Trump presidency, Just hang on in there.
t. amerifag on holiday.

Voted for him in the Primaries friendo

>photo op
He had no cameras.

KILL FOR TRUMP DIE FOR TRUMP

Hope things get better for you and your family user. Sorry for your misfortune. I think you know who to vote for now though if you didn't already.

What kinda soup you eating user ? Campbell chunky is the way to go. Also can you post pics so we can have lulz for people living below sea level.

This.

Just want to mention that I am in the National Guard and I appreciate all the prayers anons. My unit knew I was directly effected and left it up to me if I wanted to help with the rescue efforts.

We've sank 9 of our Trucks due to the water washing out, I haven't slept on two days because of all the stress. It disgusts me that I can put everything on the line to help my community but the president of the united States can't take off from golfing to show concern for his people. Thousands of people have been effected like I have. Entire towns have been washed away.
Bush was attacked for how badly he handled Katrina, but Obama isn't? The fuck man.

As a coastal Floridian, I am plenty familiar with when Poseidon decides to fuck your shit up.

What can I do to help you, fellow American?

Source your claims.

That's why this whole thing is so insane. Everyone remembers how hard Bush got shit on for Katrina by the liberal media, and the same media is praising Obama for not going. People remember that.

KYS faggot

He didn't need to bring them when the local news does it for him, you moron

Need help tying your shoes too, or are they Velcro? Jesus T. F. Christ.

>shit on trump if he goes
>shit on trump if he doesnt go
what a cuck

What's Obama been up to?

Stay strong brother, Trump will MAGA soon enough

Trump isnt a politician :)

>(((Eichenwald)))

Golfing and fund raising for Hillary

(((Eichenwald)))

>trump helps a flooded state
>obama golfs
Trump is still the bad guy.

You can't win with these people

More like KIKEenwald amirite?

Didn't the state senator also tell Obama to wait two weeks because his security and presence would fuck everything up there? Hell, I live in Arizona and when Obama came to shill for Intel the entire fucking freeway system of the state was fucked for 15 hours. Took me 4 hours to drive home from work cause that cuck used the airports near my house.

>1 post by OP
>Dumbasses still reply

>1 post by this ID

>complains that Trump went to a crisis area
>Obama playing Golf
>Clinton not doing anything

Confusing, since Trump refused to allow the media to follow him around.

Is it PR if no one is taking pictures of it?

>Eichenwald

Sage this jew shill

Oh no, Trump goes to Louisiana, I better not vote for him now

What's the bullshit

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Stay strong,safe and dry, friend. We will MAGA come November.

Quote walls are bannable.

>ask Obama to visit
>he doesn't
>don't ask Trump to visit
>he does

>Trump is the bad guy

What is wrong with liberals?

I'm sorry mate it truly is terrible what happened there. At least people care now and you get funding to rebuild.

Iktf bro.

I'm so fucking pissed off that the media is totally silent and literally no one gives a fuck about us. I've been helping friends and family gut their houses all week and even without Internet or cable and having only piss poor cell service I can see the apathy our country has towards us.

Fuck them all.

>pic related, everything in my grandparents' house we had to remove so we could clean the house

They told Obama not to visit because his presence would block off roads and require security. The governor asked for him to visit but to wait a few weeks when they're still not in crisis mode, and said he's spoken to Obama personally.

I guess Obama mistook "gulf state" for golf state

Trump spends his own money to buy supplies such as food, basic medical aid, bottled water, clothing, toys for young children,etc. yet liberals complain "OMG HE ONLY SPANT 49 SECONDS UNLOAD ING TH TRUK!!!!" and "OMG HE DIDNT LISN TO THE GOVRNER WHO WANTED OBAMA TO SAV THM CAUS DRUMPF IS RAICEST!!!" just my $0.02

1 post by this shill

>Blocking a road that's too flooded for any cars anyway.

>Do you know how much hope Trump brought us?

He brought an 18 wheeler full. CNN even reported on it

Explain to me why it claims I only have one post by this ID when ive been posting on pol for fuck knows how long now.

Or is it just one post by this id per thread?
or will I get called a faggot due to all the shilling that happens on this buttfucking site anymore?

“It is a major ordeal, they free up the interstate for him,” Gov. John Bel Edwards (D) told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow on Thursday. “We have to take hundreds of local first responders, police officers, sheriffs, deputies and state troopers to provide security for that type of visit.”

“I would just as soon have those people engaged in the response rather than trying to secure the president,” Bel Edwards continued. “So I’d ask him to wait, if he would, another couple weeks.”

They've explicitly requested him NOT to come. I'm not sure what part of this you're all missing.

Already spinning it.
(((Eichenwald)))

I can't tell ironic shitposting from shills anymore

>They've explicitly requested him NOT to come. I'm not sure what part of this you're all missing.

Ya didn't want him to come before Obama's lazy ass shuffles down there. If he makes it there, hopefully everyone boos him

One ID per thread. Meaning the faggot OP just spams threads for (You)s and does not bother replying in them for any kind of discussion

just sage, report these threads, and hide them

A motorcade isn't a hundred cars long. Not sure what the hell this idiot is talking about.

Also pretty sure swat, which is used when the President makes meet & greets, aren't up to anything important during an emergency.

They told him not to come because he is a presidential candidate that came down there while the current president and current dem candidate are nowhere to be seen.

you figure it out numb nuts.

1 post by this retard

Only because he's a Democrat as well.

If we had a right wing governor youd bet your ass he'd raise hell.

He won't be reelected. Between cutting TOPS funding (college aid promised to those who earned it) cutting the National Guard budget, and this? He's out.

>Trump drinks a glass of water
>HOLY FUCK TRUMP IS HOGGING ALL THE WATER WE COULD BE GIVING PEOPLE IN AFRICA, THE MONSTER.

thats good christian behavior, i love trump now.
maga m8

I think he was talking about Obama being asked to wait a week or two. Trump's motorcade wouldn't be that much of a big deal and I'm glad he went down there. Like I said above, Obama came to AZ and fucked our entire traffic grid for 15 hours just to speak at intel. That shit is a mess. But what I don't understand is why he hasn't even had a press conference about it.

They told the POTUS not to come, that's why he's nowhere to be seen. The Gov has said so himself, before Trump showed up.

We're on fire again here in California. I wish we could export some of our fire for your water.

>TRUMP ROBS GAY COMMUNITY OF LONG STANDING ICON

Fun story from my missions

>Rain is pouring down hard as fuck
>I'm on a rescue boat with some citizens because our truck sank and they had to rescue us
>Redneck ass motherfuckers, two old white guys, old black dude
>They're blazing Skynyrd and drinking beer
>They give us a few beers and some hotdogs they grilled as we ride back to dry land

Shit was dope.

FAGS ANGRY THEY CAN'T BUCHASED ANYMORE!

Oh. It's Louisiana though, they get floods like the rest of us get sunshine. Shit's literally a non-issue, and if their infrastructure can't handle floods at this point, they need new leadership.

I have zero fucks to give. Guess that makes Trump a nicer guy than me.

the reason why the media is mad is because they tried so hard to not report on this because it makes LA and Obama look bad after all the anti-Bush shit that they talked even though Bush overreacted to the crisis and fucked it all up with his bloated FEMA beaurocracy.

Trump visiting was probably the first time alot of America even heard about what happened as the media was forced to cover it.

jesus christ that made me cringe

can you see how much he does not want to be there?

People in Chicago are dying of terrible gun violence and cancer. A majority are black, where is that white privilege now?