where do I begin?

From the beginning.

i'll just drop a few

in a similar vein

What a fucking anglo

>gameoflaughs.com
user, please

I hate this retarded cunt so fucking much

What happened to all the shitty trips Sup Forums used to have?

they turned into quads?

“I looked for you in the /cel/ discussion thread,” Stannismod said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Firefu answered.

“Woe to Moot if we had been,” said Ser Buttslut.

“When the General was deleted, the mods slew your waifus with a golden banhammer, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Firefu said, “or we'd still be posting, and our false brother would burn in seven 404's.”

“I came down on /got/ to lift the siege,” Stannismod told them, “and the Lords CLEGANEBOWL and Eurio dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Frogfu.

“Ser Rickonbro is fled to /y/, with that boy he swears he didn't molest. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Rickonbro is a shitposter and true,” said Ser Buttslut.

“But not of the Waifuguard,” Ser Firefu pointed out. “The Waifuguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Frogfu. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Firefu.

Stannismod's janitors moved up beside him, with shadow banhammers in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Frogfu, the Sword of Firsts. He unsheathed Ellie_shopping.gif and held it with both hands. Her skin was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Stannismod said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

by the funny ones

Impressive

:(

fpbp

kek... major kek... best one yet

As a Brabantian I didn't get it at first, then I chuckled twice as hard.

hehe

Who is that templar?

ayy not bad
>tfw new batman telltale game

boring

how do i get a body like this Sup Forums

>Fat guy throwing cream pie at someone
I can't suspend my disbelief for this.

pls respond

anyone got that vertical of jorah going 40/m/essos or however that online dating thing does

best bro

I am not big into GoT (writer's dramas), was this simply a case of "let's leave the door open.....we decided to close it"?

no they killed him and shireen out of spite. shireens actress wanted a raise and they had low-intensity beef with both stannis and his actor for years.

requesting sansa responding to bran that she wants to leave with fallout-style text

What did she mean by that finger?

>read Dornish history
>literally oathbreaking, untrustworthy nigs who killed a Targ king while under a peace banner

Any chance they'll get mounted by the Dothraki horde?

Photoshop

Showing the west that the one true God is Allah and her Dothraki rape army is his missionaries.

jesus, is the actor like 5'6?

0% chance. the dornish are beaten by that one sea battle. just like they changed monarch by having their prince and his one bodyguard killed.

Will we finally get the sex scene that was promised this season?

He looks like Patrick Fischler.

>k-khaleesi, plz respond

Some moved on, some got a life, most got arrested for cp.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS SLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN

He seems familiar...

Shame that they left out the scene from the books where a dying Jeor Mormont asks Sam to tell his son to join the Watch. Would have been a perfect moment to bring it up now. Instead he's going to go back to that blonde bimbo again.

Too bad, oh well I wonder how they would have handled him anyway, since they are in such a clear rush, no more "we gotta go from X to Y and we are going to take half a season".

So, how would you update that chart?