Here's why you'll never overcome the NWO: you don't have any alternative

Here's why you'll never overcome the NWO: you don't have any alternative.

Look at it from this perspective. As a human race, what is the goal of our species? To explore the universe? To end war? What? No one will agree on this. So a few people will begin to believe it's inevitable that if our species will have any goal whatsoever, we need fewer people on the planet. We need a few GOOD people who won't be dragged down by the rest.

This is why there will be an inevitable culling of the masses. Because a few people have determined they have a goal for humanity that the rest cannot handle due to their religion/ignorance/etc. and they cannot be convinced that these deadweights are worth keeping around.

I'm not defending the NWO as a righteous or noble pursuit, but simply as an inevitable one. Because those who are intelligent enough to combat it are convinced by it themselves. They witness how stupid and unmotivated the common person is, and if they can jump aboard the Chosen Few, then they'll take that over fighting an insurmountable force with only a few dumb allies on their side. The NWO cannot be stopped until someone smart offers an alternative, practical goal for humanity.

And no one is speaking up.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
youtube.com/watch?v=6c9HQ4lM8JY
youtube.com/watch?v=irNylO6VPok
youtube.com
youtube.com/watch?v=fI93jeaXGvs
qz.com/65689/how-making-microchips-3d-could-unleash-an-age-of-cognitive-computing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one will reply.

Yet you just replied

This statement is false.

Thanks for the bampos my greatest ally.

Got my alternative right here biatch

I actually had a theory about this.
I think its possible that you are right.
How would one jump onboard with these chosen few?
I would.

how's 11th grade going bro? excited about college?

Just kill all non-whites. White people are such a minority in the world with countries like China and India holding literally a billion non-whites each.

And yet white people built civilization. Obviously the other races aren't worth keeping around; THEY are the dead weight.

Correct. The alt right has been amazing at breaking down cuckservatism and inserting itself into mainstream political discussion. But we don't offer a concrete, attainable, inspirational vision of the future.

Although there is one idea that just won't seem to go away...

>ARYAN
>BREEDING
>SQUADS

Oh look, a few useful idiots who think if they throw a little temper tantrum about "muh morals" that'll sure show those NWO leaders!

Time for YOU to grow up and realize that to persuade people you actually need a logical argument that goes beyond "b-b-b-but muh feels! pls don't kill me ! >_

I for one welcome the Brave New World that lies ahead for the future of all humanity

CULL CULL CULL!

Don't even care if I'm dragged into that mess. Hopefully I can get out of some of the shit but we need population control asap. Not doing anything is worse than a few doing a lot.

I just hope they realize innovation drives progress and don't sacrifice that for centralized control.

Tbh I don't even hate Soros and crew that much, if anything I'm jealous they got there first. Just hope they aren't religious fuckheads who can't think rationally.

CCUUULLLLLLLLLL!

How do you reconcile the desire for population control with your own self-preservation & the reality that you and/or close friends would be culled in the process?

Meh, if that's what it takes for humanity to move forward and evolve, so be it.

I'd like to think my skillset for offer will be enough to show that I am one of the productive ones, and that my usefulness offsets my consumption habits

>implying anyone on Sup Forums WON'T be culled first

I'm nothing but a grain of sand in the entirety of humanity for what I hope will be many many many more millennia to come. Same goes with my family and friends. Assuming of course none of us become wildly globally influential people.

My feelings are therefore utterly worthless (and therefore, pointless) and so if I'm thinking rationally, why does it matter that there'd likely be emotional pain for survivors of the culling?

I don't want any of my family or friends to die, but when I hope for a culling I must be realistic in understanding there is likely no way for it to occur and come out completely emotionally unscathed.

Plus, the way I look at it, most of my friends and family, while very good people, are not logical. I don't want their ignorance to potentially doom our species by not acting against overpopulation and growing ignorance (i.e. Muslims) and if that means accepting their and possibly my death for a better future, I accept.

I do hope their and my deaths are painless, but if I'm being serious I accept I have no control over any of that unless I have ALOT of control.

And right now I have 0 control over a future with a culling, so I might as well embrace the optimistic view that if we kill enough people there's a chance we secure a better future for our species as a whole.

Just sucks to be within the generation that likely will realize the deaths of billions. In the meantime I'll focus on my world and maybe getting to an area that's less likely to get glassed than where I currently live.

Source on that image? Will I get disappeared for reverse image searching it?

>Plata o plomo
Nah most here are actually already neutered, this is containment board for a reason, not everyone takes this place seriously

This movie was fantastic.

No one disagrees. We all want an NWO but we want a Roman Style Human Empire comprises almost solely of whites.

We are so weak.. nations and skin color aside.. sexuality aside.. we are being manipulated, divided, the end goal is to control us so we never protest. I'm just tired of playing this game but like everyone I play it. This is a very sad world. A short lifetime for billions of individuals devoted to serve a few thousand elites. Just so sad.. We destroy our world everyday.. this life is just sad. (if you are under 25 you can't understand what I am talking about)

Have you read Behold a Pale Horse?

there's a whole seciotn "Silent Weapons for Silent Wars" that pretty much sums up exactly what you are saying.

it's inevitable, for exactly the same reasons sharks, not minnows or starfish, are at the top of the food chain.

I think it's likely because of their tech advantage. Most of us are armed with fucking kitchen knives, meanwhile they have nukes, drones, diseases, chemicals.. control over our food, our water... the only reason democracy arose was because mass production of small arms meant the determining force in warfare was the largest and best supplied army, meaning the military power of a nation rested in the hands of its workers, soldiers, and merchants. Now everything is different.

DEFINE NWO.

And what's the point of not "dooming our species"? You still (and no one else) have not yet given an answer to the original question: what is the goal of humanity? What is its purpose?

30 years I've been hearing this rubbish. Got to its last height when the x-files was on back in the 90s. And Obama was going to open the FEMA camps supposedly.
But nothing happened. Nothing ever happens because it's nonsense. But the people who invent this shit sell it in books, so keep perpetuating it to sell more books. It's an endless circle.

Polaroid from an Xmas shindig, even Elton John was invited

>We all want an NWO but we want a Roman Style Human Empire comprises almost solely of whites
What else do you think the NWO is m8? Just the best and the brightest will remain, only the dumb and useless shall be removed

>Have you read Behold a Pale Horse
>it's inevitable
This

>tech advantage
...Also this, in ways far beyond what most could even begin to comprehend or even dream of.

>Here's why you'll never overcome the NWO: you don't have any alternative.
Except the part when the nwo along with the antichrist gets defeated in Armageddon.

As long as hey wipe out all the shit skins.

i fucked up. AS LONG AS THEY WIPE OUT THE SHIT SKINS. AND THIS GUY TAKES OVER.*****

>give tons of aid to third world countries
>mass immigration to the west
>keeping the economy on life support with debt
>everything devoted to maximum GDP growth

Bullshit they don't give a fuck about overpopulation

>As a human race, what is the goal of our species?
humanity is the party species

the ultimate goal of humanity is fulfilling leisure and play

i think it's perpetuated by the literally insane. if we had better mental health services, i bet places like /x/ would just dry up completely

that autism is strong af senpai. so how's 11th grade?

>he thinks just because it's the ((current year)) their goal has changed

They are absolutely fucked in the head and fear death just as much losing their power. Their goal is to transform us into their livestock. Every time you look back into history, almost every motherfucker got beheaded/killed/assassinated because he thought he's above everyone else.

how would you know if the NWO isn't merely being played by one of Kek's infinite plans?

Once the Europeans have been eradicated, no one will stop them from dropping the nukes on Asia/Africa, and then the elites will stretch their legs out across the US/Europe for themselves.

Oh sorry missed the point where you asked what our purpose was.

I do wholly believe we have a purpose.

We are the strongest iteration of logic our world has produced (maybe not necessarily the most perfect, but we clearly can manipulate our reality better than anything else that lives with us; even if you think dolphins are smarter or something like that, none of them are building shit like the Internet). For what we have observed so far, we're also the best the universe has produced too (which may not be true but based on current info it is).

So, what I think our purpose is is to secure and advance knowledge/logic, considering all we are is a product of the universe that has come to understand itself. Eventually, biological organisms will be replaced by much more perfect machines, and in a lot of ways we already can see that happening in a few, minor ways.

I want humanity to exist at least until we produce super AI/robots that do literally everything better and can start figuring out problems and explore better than we can as a biological species. At that point, I just hope that it's not terribly inefficient for humanity to keep existing (cared for by technocratical robot overlords) and that machines don't decide to wipe us out, but imo at that point we've achieved our greatest possible gift to the universe so I'm fine with us dying out then. Plus there's future tech like uploading consciousness (which may be total scientific malarkey for all we know right now) where us dying as physical entities isn't really our "death".

Either way, us surviving as a species unto eternity doesn't matter, as long as we survive long enough to produce true, super AI. Then we can kick back and let the machines do their thing.

But none of that happens in our current world. Overpopulation, nationalism v. globalism, it's all so fucked. People don't understand logic and rationality well enough and the easiest solution is killing billions.

yeah, was just dumb luck "they" ended up with nuclear weapons, and not you. nothing to do with laying an economic framework (or rather, seizing control of an existing one) for the production of such weapons.

anyway OP, as for your purpose of life question...you will never be able to answer it. Ive been fascinated by this stuff for ages, spent hundreds, even thousands, of hours reading. Sumer is the ultimate redpill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

read this whole thing, especially the mythology as well as the durations the Kings ruled, where they originated. this is from wha is believed to be the 'first' civilization.

long story short, aliens showed up, who knows why. either to mine, because they were fleeing from their own planet (the so called Great Flood might be some indication as to why), or just out of boredom. gradually began producing alien-human hybrids to lead societies. aliens still exist, but only operate behind the scenes. the upper levels of the elite answer directly to these aliens

Oh yeah the book where Navy INTELLIGENCE OFFICER Bill Cooper found a super secret special document about murdering millions in an old auctioned fax machine. If you idiots actually had a brain you'd realize that type of shit is a psyops so you go along with mass culling you fucking dumb knuckle dragging dipshits.

Then why is the current NWO attempting to flood white continents with hordes of mudskins, then allowing them a judicial bypass when they rape our women, and encourage inter-breeding? The Jews just want a single brown, complacent labor class.

stop smoking weed kiddo

>Kek's infinite plans

>kek has moved from being a casual egyptian god of light, dark and that which cannot be seen to being literally just 40k's tzeench

>who is literally just thoth/jehuty but 40k chaos themed

kek if you don't get the fuck out of my department i'm calling horus

Earn it faggot

>purpose of humanity is love
>to bring humanity's whole spiritual resonance to that of pure water/love

>>enlightenment and transcendence of the 3rd density
youtube.com/watch?v=6c9HQ4lM8JY
there's your fucking answer

I do agree a large % of that book is BS, but the core message is 100% accurate

your logic is garbage anyway

>reveal plot to kill millions to the millions intended to be killed
>that way the millions will support their own death
>coulda just not told anyone
>end result would be identical

>purpose of humanity is love and resonance with those around
then why do you hate furries, the lovey-dovey-est of them all?

You're full of shit. First, there are factions of competing elites, and there is no one overarching goal for the world being implemented by the sole powerful group. But more importantly, a culling of humanity is the death of humanity. Without genetic diversity we are very likely to stagnate and perish. And you never know where ideas are going to come from, you need a diverse set of minds to keep humanity progressing. People might not agree on where this progress should lead, but people do understand that we need to keep innovating and adapting or we end. Nobody smart enough to gain any kind of influence in an "NWO" wouldn't understand this.

Elton John is a manlet, huh? Holy fuck.

It's called predictive programming you asshat. Like said this shit has been around forever. I think I even have a book on the NWO from the 20s. If it doesn't work then why do so many people here agree with it? Are you that retarded that you think they would think the same way if they weren't being exposed to these ideas for so long? Most people (like you) are suggestible morons. It's funny how the ones calling for culling are always the ones who need to be culled the most. Eat a cock retard.

Besides the idea that there's no alternatives is grade A bullshit so the OP is just some stupid edgy teenage faggot that watches Alex Jones and David Icke. There's TONS of alternative values, ethics, economic alternatives. You'd have to be a complete ignorant moron to think this is the only viable system ffs.

No you could cut out half of us and we'd be fine. We're overpopulated and heading for worse, let's just kill all Muslims or something like that. Not too much genetic diversity lost, and we'd be fine. I'm not advocating a culling where we reduce pop sizes to like millions, just maybe half of where we're at right now. Obviously don't have this all planned out perfectly, but a future culling makes a LOT of sense.

You can reason and argue easily that a culling of all Muslims makes a good deal of logical sense. Cut the ideology out of our species and open up some free space to let populations bleed out into

>Implying
I never said I hate furries
>Sup Forums is not one person
the real discussion is about the definition of love
but thats not meant for the internet

the goal of our species is to reproduce as with any other

it appears my attempt to meme upon you has been thwarted by compassion and love. truly, this is a next level kind of rekt. a kind of rekt that makes you feel warm inside. so rekt that i am... i can never be rekt again, knowing such warmth and love exists in the world. damn. a rekt overflow.

>They have to tell thei vctims what they are doing
>it is necessary to harvest the energy from human sacrifice

Northern brother please watch marcel vogel's videos
>it is the only way to improve our karma
>>unconditional love and an understanding of the sacred logic of life
Sup Forums lacks an expression of love

Why is super AI the ultimate goal? Why should they solve "problems" if they can even have any? Why not just let the universe exist without us, without any trace?

Why not root for the winning team?

>babby's first realization that pop media is about ratings and control and not actual dissemination of news
ok man i think i have like half a shelf of books on just that subject alone, its not exactly new and exciting thinking even among people who do trust CNN

i have been slighted too many times in the past to believe in true love anymore. not the sexual kind of man-and-woman love, though, I mean the kind of love that brings people together to produce great works of art or technique

i know not if it's why my countrymen shitpost so fervently, but it's certainly why i do it

It's largely consent.

t. all the idiots here that are for population control

>I will not assume to understand our pain
>but we all have pain

true love is not of human conception
it is realized in nature's existense
>please please listen to marcel vogel

I agree there are competing factions of elites. do you think they are all perfectly identically equal in terms of influence worldwide, or is it possible some have more than others? could Oprah destroy George Soros? could George Soros destroy the Rockefeller family? could the Rockefeller family destroy the Rothschild family? of course not, right? elite is elite is elite,right?

secondly, imagine a company you own is failing really bad, so you decide to hire some people to fix it. who would do a better job:

-a group of 100 people with varying backgrounds and varying opinions on what constitutes a successful company

or

-a group of 5 tried and true professionals who can agree about an objective, and rationally take steps to achieve this objective

>babby's first realization that pop media is about ratings and control and not actual dissemination of news
>ok man i think i have like half a shelf of books on just that subject alone, its not exactly new and exciting thinking even among people who do trust CNN
Did I fucking say it was you dumb leaf? I posted it because the person I replied to had mentioned it.

well I guess
but you can't really consent to something if you don't know the full extent of the agreement
that's just being conned or believing a lie

so wait...you are suggesting alternatives, no?

alternatives to what?

the thing that doesn't exist?

then what do we need alternatives for?

>he's holding some kinda crystal
aww shit this is some /x/ trash isnt it

id rather just get a new air rifle, i find there's a lot of peace in shooting.

oh man you know who bernays is arent you special

chill on leafbro
>drink some water
>>distilled water

That's why it's a Faustian contract. It doesn't matter if you aren't aware of the full extent of what you've agreed to so long as you do. Besides most people live in denial. Look at how many people will deny objective evidence of things that are entirely against their interest because #ImWithHer or whatever. It's rooted in deeper psychology that would take me too long to get into but let's just say they (the ruling class/oligarchs) understand human psychology on a level most people don't. They know our weaknesses and vulnerabilities and they know how to effectively exploit them for their benefits. As Nietzsche said about the ruling class in regards to control, it's their art, their domain.

I'm saying there are alternatives to the current system since the OP said no one is giving any. The current system has not always existed and won't exist forever. NSDAP for example is an alternative that has its own ethical and economic system (I'm not NatSoc.)

What's your problem, faggot? You aren't the only person in the world with books and a brain you fucking dweeb.

>He received 32 patents for his inventions up through his tenure at IBM.[1] Among these was the magnetic coating for the 24" hard disk drive systems still in use. His areas of expertise, besides luminescence, were phosphor technology, magnetics and liquid crystal systems.

At Vogel's February 14, 1991 funeral, IBM researcher and Sacramento, California physician Bernard McGinity, M.D. said of him, "He made his mark because of the brilliance of his mind, his prolific ideas, and his seemingly limitless creativity."
its called the green pill
>please listen to him talk
>>move past Sup Forums level

I'd be all for it if they weren't trying to wipe out whites. We're never going to conquer the stars with a bunch of dumb shitskins and a handful of jews. I'm not sure what makes them think they're going to be useful as tools. All they're good at is leaching resources and acting like chimps.

>green pill

Can you explain further please?

>you are correct
please take this (you) as my gratitude

also I was more questioning their morals rather than your knowlege
>I'm pretty sure we agree

They're all going to jail. Humanity will be liberated. Get ready.

I dunno, are they destroying shitty prrimitive religions?, if they do I'm in, if they don'T they can burn in hell.

ok so he's a very positive person then, sorry about the crystal comment, i just know that people with big human-scale crystals are USUALLY crackpots

>mike ross
fighting games are a negative on life, do not get into the FGC as it is an INCREDIBLY negative place

what a load of tripe.
these new age quacks never deliver on their promises.

wait a minute is marcel vogel related to jeff vogel

the procedure to obtain world peace

>implying it's not a Sanctuary Board during Election Years.

>what is the green pill?
I'm sorry but thats too much and gets into /x/ territory
>Marcel Vogel
youtube.com/watch?v=irNylO6VPok
>Michael Evans
youtube.com
/watch?v=VYyuHKdiWaw
>Marko Rodin (Actually worked for him for a short period)
youtube.com/watch?v=fI93jeaXGvs

these may help to start
>what is geometry
>what is light
>what is love

start asking those questions and you will find course

i can't fault your Good Vibes but crystal science is bullshit bro

keep on spreading the good feels however

>most people that have crystals are crazy moms and dumb hippies

>>people who USE crystals know something

explain to me what the 'current' system is, please.

if the word 'usury' doesn't show up in your explanation, you don't read enough.

keep in mind that the practice of usury dates back to early Mesopotamia. recognize that all countries except 3 (NK, cuba, iran) have a centralized bank. leaders who try to eliminate the privately operated central banks tend to get off'd shortly afterwards (gaddafi, JFK, lincoln, Saddam, etc)

HINT HINT: The NSDAP was an attempt at a NWO...yet it was crushed, and countless lies were fabricated once it was removed. Hitler was mad that a certain group managed to cuck the Weimar Republic so bad economically

but no, there's nobody at the top, pulling all the strings. no way no how

>qz.com/65689/how-making-microchips-3d-could-unleash-an-age-of-cognitive-computing/
>Quartz crystals maintain a precise frequency standard, which helps to regulate the movement of a watch or clock, thus making the timepieces very accurate. Quartz is also used in radios, microprocessors, and many other technological and industrial applications

>we need the love as much as possible

well people who use crystals generally use them to plate stuff or whatever for physical reasons other than "it makes me feel good", like quartz striking for electricity or timing or coating drills in harder substances or whatever the fug