collider.com/christopher-nolan-wanted-to-make-dunkirk-without-a-script/amp/

It's official.

This man is a living fucking legend.

>BRAVO turns out to be /ourguy/ all along
>doubting /ourguy/

>leave experimental high budget kino to me

for not doing something he wanted to? lol what a fucking hack

Meh

This post immediately ranks #1 on cringiest posts of all time. Come back when you are 18

it was an OK movie, nothing too special

felt like there wasn't a script anyway lol

I guess he has earned the privilege at this point.

You have no idea what a hack is.

Also your mother is a whore.

Script?

Are there actually any movies besides documentaries which are completely adlibbed? Even Blair Witch Project had a script.

This scene does feel a bit adlibbed come to think of it

>mfw the Nolan only uses 1 take for every scene meme was real

oh it shows...

Boy I sure do love Nolan's latest 3 movies

Thank you based Nolan for filtering all those ameritards who'd wish just another good goy soldier flick with "romantic" flashbacks and good goy with daddy playing baseball in the garden memories, that they call "character development".

Is it true the TDKR opening scene was shot without a script?

>no re-takes
>no scripts
>no acting

M A D M A N

like Fury Road did?
H A C K

What a clusterfuck of a movie. Absolutely terrible, all over the place, shitty sound, very boring. And it had awful characters to boot.

/OURGUY/

Yes. There was also no camera

>he didn't want a script in Nothing Happens: The Movie

k. There's no meaningful dialogue in the entire movie. It's all just incidental communication.

You mean no flight plan?

Oh, bravo, Nolan, you wanted to do something that Terrence Malick has been doing all his life. Laughable. You are a glib facsimile of the master.

I mean I'm no Film Scientist, but that sounds intriguing. I wonder what kind of benefits you'd get out of doing it that way though, like what is Nolan's reasoning anyway?

Yeah, I thought that while watching it.
It's like he made a war film purely because he knew most of the dialogue would be allowed to be expository.

So that confirms why the movie was utter shit, he had no idea wtf to do

This sounds like an endorsement of the movie somehow

Twitter is basically just full of people who constantly try to quip and none of them are very good at it. Leave that shit to my boys at Marvel.

Then why is war constantly referred to as a theater.
Checkmate, twitter retard.

Check out the movies of British directory Mike Leigh.

He generally works with 'a vision', but rarely uses actual scripts. Of course, this requires top-tier actors, for which Hollywood is not known.

Oh snap.

*director

Working without scripts is more common than you think. It allows the actors to express the character more naturally.

Liberal fagg