Moral Dilemma

These five people are all dangling at the edge of a cliff and are only holding themselves up by their hands. You will have time to save each and every one of them. However you are offered one million dollars for each one you walk up to and step on their hands and making them fall to their death. No legal consequences will occur for doing this and nobody will try to do vigilante justice. Who do you save and who do you kill?

Also, if you kill all five of them you also get to bring one person who died in the series back from the dead, and you have a decent shot at starting a long lasting relationship with that person be it platonic or romantic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-7GssaBIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Kill Diane
>Save Todd
>Save Bojack on the condition that he gets his life permanently straight and becomes a family man
>Save PC
>Kill PB
Two million in my pocket and I saved the people who matter.

>Bojack Straightens out his life

Have you seen the show, man?

I save all of them.

I honestly think he would try to do it for like a month tops before going back to doing shitty things then feeling bad about it for his penance.

>
Also, if you kill all five of them you also get to bring one person who died in the series back from the dead, and you have a decent shot at starting a long lasting relationship with that person be it platonic or romantic.

Didn't only two people we really know die? And we all know which ONE we care about.
That being said, I rescue all of them for the following reasons.
>Killing someone off for money isn't coo'
>Has the potential of saving their lives
And my favorite
>Flips the fucking bird to nihilism and "humanity is awful and life has no meaning" by being fucking nice. Fuck you assholes. I'm fucking nice you little shits

Same. Only one I'd even really consider dropping is Diane, but I wouldn't do that to Mr. Peanutbutter.

I'd help them all up and try to be buds with them, maybe get involved in one of their various money-making opportunities.

Save them all.

Save them all, because they're all pretty cool and I don't need killing someone for money on my conscious. Also, Mr. Peanutbutter at the bare minimum would be my best buddy after I saved him, his wife, and all his friends.

If I save anything less than all of them Ive failed

>Kill only BoJack
He deserves an end to his suffering

I drop Bojack, Todd and Caroline. They are hollow people that live off of each other. I save PB and Diane only because PB can redeem Diane.

I'd save them all if Bojack and Mr. Peanutbutter could pool together 2 million between them. That's the amount of money I would need to save all 5 of them. I mean, I don't think I'd need more than that to live a decent life.

I only save mister peanutbutter
He's a good dog

I save them all and send them each a bill for a million dollars afterwards.

Mr Peanut Butter, Todd and Princess Caroline all more than deserve to live and so does Diane just because she makes Peanut Butter happy. Bojack's suffering needs to end before he ruins another person's life or kills someone else.

Todd dies.
I like everyone else

I don't know who any of these losers are so I step on them all and walk off with a cool 5 million.

I save all of them.

Kill Todd and Mr. Peanutbutter.

The world is not allowed to be happy.

Goodbye Asian Daria.

The rest are saved.

Kill all 5 and bring back nobody because I haven't watched this show, is it any good?

Save Mr. Peanut Butter, kill everyone else.

Save Mr PB, Todd and Caroline, kill Diane and Bojak

Kill all five of them.
I'm sorry, I just really really want to be rich.
Also bring back Sarah Lynn, I guess.

>These five people are all dangling at the edge of a cliff and are only holding themselves up by their hands. You will have time to save each and every one of them. However you are offered one million dollars for each one you walk up to and step on their hands and making them fall to their death. No legal consequences will occur for doing this and nobody will try to do vigilante justice. Who do you save and who do you kill?
Save everyone.

It's what Batman, Superman, Beta Ray Bill and bunch of other fictional role models would do, okay.

It's a comedy drama that focuses on the train-wreck life of the titular character, BoJack. It's entertaining because of how it consistently escalates (in a believable way) his awful decisions and the impact they have on those around him.

Kill Bojack. It's what he wants deep down anyway.

Save the rest. They're all cool people who are generally on the right track in life, and frankly their lives are better without his influence.

I don't really need more than one million dollars so it's all good.

I'm sure everyone wants to bring Sarah Lynn back to life but let's be honest, she'd probably just OD again within a few months.

People don't change.

>Kill PB
What the fuck, man? Why would you do that?

> Anybody not saying 'Save all of them'

Superman and various other Superheroes are disappointed in you.

I rescue all of them. I save Bojack for last and ask if he can give me a better offer first, but I still save him regardless of his answer.

Kill them all

Bring back Mr Peanutbutter.

Then we open up a detective agency.

My name is Hoop.

>Kill PB
If you already have a million dollars, she's worth more than a million to you alive than dead.

Save everyone but Bojack, but offer him the chance to pay me 5 million to not let him die.

Also you would have the eternal favour of two very rich hollywood stars, Bojack and Mr Peanutbutter, that'd opens up a lot of doors, especially considering how generous Mr PB seems to be.

Yes but the first few episodes are deceptively mediocre.

Kill them all. Bring back beloved character attress margo martindale

Jokes on you, I'm a cartoonfag not a comicfag so their words don't matter to me. Into the grave they go, all five of them.

Save everyone except for Asian Daria

Save them all, I guess.

>Implying she didn't survive

I wouldn't kill any of them because I'm not a monster. Though, I'm not sure I'd specifically go out of my way to help each and every one of them. Like BoJack. Knowing him, he'd probably just pull me over the edge with him if I tried to help.

save them all because a life is worth more than money

>Nihilists are misanthropic and bitter.
Cool meme bro.

save everyone but bojack first, then ask bojack if he actually wanna be saved, if he wanna die i let him die, but not even that way i accept the money

Save everyone but Bojack. we all know he wants to die anyway

I save all of them because I'm not a psychopath.

This isn't much of a dilemma

I will make them all promise to give me a blowjob if I save them and then save them.

But who would Bojack jerk off all over while they are in a coma?

Kill Bojack Shitstain. Kill him and capture it on video. Upload it to Youtube as "Stupid horse fucking DIES.mkv". Don't care about anything or anyone else.

Bojack needs to die, he's had three seasons to make ammends and he's still the same faggot from season 1, proving that he has no worth as an animale bean.

Todd.

>Upload it to Youtube as "Stupid horse fucking DIES.mkv"
kek'd

I was thinking Todd would be the equivalent of the kid with the brown hair in NGE (really can't remember his name)

Is he right Sup Forums?

Kill Bojack save the rest. Bojack wants and deserves death he's toxic for everyone he surrounds himself with plus he is responsible for Sara Lynn's death.

>unironically watching Mr. Enter
Kill you are self.

Todd is the penguin!

>responsible for Sarah Lynn's death

Partly. She's a an adult.

Obviously Todd.

Well, either Todd or Beatrice Horseman.

You have to go 25 years back. Consider what BoJack did to her over that timeframe.

but he would be crushed without his wife dianne OnO

I save all of them because I'm not a sociopath.

Besides, getting on Mr. PB's good side pretty much guarantees I'll be a millionaire eventually.

All you need to do is gently encourage Mr PB to pull himself up and then he'll save the rest.

Kill nobody