One of the strongest villains you've ever faced captures your loved ones

>one of the strongest villains you've ever faced captures your loved ones
>she's part of a group that wants to conquer the world
>she also wants your best friend dead
>in a once in a lifetime chance you have her captured and she's now powerless
>you also can't help but think how hot she looks

What would you have done in Sokka's situation?

Could you let her go knowing full well what she's capable of?

well, raping her would be a start (wouldn't put my dick in her mouth, she would pretty sure chew it off)

You think firebenders can bend through their vag if they're talented enough?
Or at the very least, make it super warm in there to make it more enjoyable?

She would probably defeat him in unarmed combat.

Licked her armpits. That seems like a safe middle of the road solution.

If Iroh can blow steam out his nose, I wouldn't put it past Azusa to let me put it in, only to get me with a superheated queef.

I think "Ends in glorious hatesex" is the only appropriate response here.

As if, Azula has standards.

>implying Azula didn't let herself get caught.

>scrapperposting

Killing her would be the logical choice.

Why? What has she done?

she's a highly dangerous enemy that wants your best friend dead

its still a kids show though, so they couldn't have Sokka even attempt to bash her skull in, would have gotten real dark suddenly

Azula wasn't going to kill anyone. She doesn't have it in her to kill.

Fu di chou xin. Kill her and the enemy's strength is greatly reduced.

... where do you morons get this shit? Just because it's a kid's show doesn't make all the characters have the mentality of five year olds.

don't know if serious
she's a genuine sociopath with the ability to shoot lightning out of her fingertips, she probably has a bodycount in the double digits at that point

>grown men these days are so sheltered that they readily believe that medieval warfare didn't involve killing

No-kill rules were a mistake.

I would have killed her. If the option to take her alive was available I would have done that though as being the only living child (That wasn't banished and recognized) of the Fire Lord she would have been a valuable hostage

at that point taking her alive was not an option given they were deep in enemy territory and on a time limit
well placed blow with space sword would have saved them a lot of future headaches, and later on Sokka does heavily imply he is capable of taking someone's life (unlike Aang)

Yes, she let herself get caught because she finds him hot. Keep up, will you?

Killing ta major figurehead of the enemy army would also reduce soldier morale.

Azula is not a sociopath killer. She is a young girl who is just trying to keep her father's affection.

See Bullshit and everyone knows it.

Would it? Would Zuko continue to be the friend and ally of someone who murdered his sister? Would the fire nation take the murder of their captive princess well? How many people who helped the Avatar despite the threat from the firebenders would think twice about sheltering a murderer of a member of the royal family? There are more things to consider than just the immediate threat of Azula herself.

>See this bullshit

Your Waifu isn't pure you cunt. She tried to kill Aang. She thought she had! Fuck off with this dumb shit

by murdering her own brother and genociding millions of people

bruh, she 100% attempted murder on Aang. The only reason he survived was because of Katara.

She has never done this.

Except he didn't die and she never attempted to kill him again.

kill her. emotion has no place when you're playing for the fate of the world.

>Except he didn't die

But her intention was to murder you clown

the Gang were undercover in enemy territory and at no point could openly mention their status in a larger crowd
fire nation already wants to capture and execute every single person assisting the avatar, their opinion could not possibly be lower
zuko would have realized that azula was a major threat to the world (given at this point he was aware of the attempted earth kingdom genocide and in the same episode basically tells his father he's going to support Aang in killing him)

And even Iroh himself flat out says taking out Azula is the right thing to do

She doesn't have to be a sociopath. She's not only an enemy soldier, she's the crown princess, a powerful combatant in her own right. She's practically an enemy general as well, and unlike Zuko, she is unlikely to be turned.

In a war, there's little practical benefit to keeping her alive.

I wonder how she'd have reacted go getting stabbed in the chest right then and there
one moment she's being all smug, knowing she's playing them for the fools they are

and then she has minutes to live, at best

>She has never done this.

Remember the time she gave her father the idea to burn an entire country to ash?

You can't execute prisoners without becoming a piece of shit. Imprisoning her would work just as well.

I like to think it's like how Joker reacted when Tim killed him in Return of the Joker. A pathetic sigh, gasping for air, and saying something to the effect of "That wasn't supposed to happen."

I would've made her my sex slave.
I could produce a lot of powerful babies with her.

and was heavily dissapointed she couldn't participate in the burning of an entire country

also that one commander who accidentally revealed azula's plot at the beginning of season 2 is guaranteed to have died by her hands, quite likely as slow as possible

there was literally no opportunity to imprison her

nobody would have thought worse of them for it, the only person who'd think worse of the avatar for killing azula would be Aang himself, virtually everyone else would have seen it as a victory for team good

I dunno, Azula strikes me as the "get it done quick, and leave the corpse in public for all to see, as a warning to those who try it again" type.

true enough, could see this being a public execution sort of deal
at least there's no way he lived

I think we all know the answer to that one OP.

Azula should have been killed right there, but Sokka made the right call by not doing it. Aang would have thrown a shitfit and who knows what the hell Katara (and later Zuko) would have thought. The group didn't need that kind of unrest.

>killing underage prisoners
>good

He survived.

Intentions don't matter results do and she enver killed Aang.

She didn't kill anyone.

See it turns out you are the heartless one because you think human life is a commodity.

As fucking if. Sokka is undeserving of such a figure.

Fuck, if Azula looked like THAT, I'd probably agree with Scrapper more.

>See it turns out you are the heartless one because you think human life is a commodity.

Somebody, post one of the various quotes showing what Scrapper thinks about the suffering of others.

All I'm getting is that your waifu is incompetent

Ah, Scrappie. He's still around? I thought he disappeared after that cp incident.

I'd pop some adderall.

That's not even the lipstick color Azula uses, gross. She wears like a nude color.

I generally assume that most people defending Azula while simultaneously denying all of her evil acts is Scrapper.

She doesn't know any better she needs a chance to redeem herself although she is perfect.

I'm not Scrapper but I think he is by far the most human out of all of us.

I too would like to take this opportunity to express how human Scrapper is. How much of a role model he is for all of us. Especially when he gets drunk and gets a chance to talk to his favorite artist.

I think Scrapper has clearly stated that particular event you are referring to that he was taken advantage of.

>Intentions don't matter results do
Hence why "attempted murder" isn't a crime.

Oh. Wait.

Well she didn't do no harm.

In my humble opinion, it only made him more human. You could say, it made him superhuman. If he were here with us at this very moment, I would take the opportunity to express how I am much impressed by his willpower. For the sexual drive is the strongest force in us humans and for an individual to contain it, to not live it out, ever, with another person, because of the constraints of "society", is truly remarkable.

Where ever he may be, I'd wish he knew about our admiration for him.

Scrapper has consistently shown he is above any such activity.

How long was he in that coma?

So he ever someone says it's dangerous to hold a pole in a lightning storm they were lying?

>People still respond to Scrapper

He lost the ability to enter the avatar state, he slipped into a coma and had a huge ass scar in his back that could've crippled him.
But no she's not a bitch.

It was just a coma. And she has went through a lot too.

Right, being proclaimed firelord as a second born child must be very hard

She tried to kill Aang and would have tried to kill him again if given the chance. She's too dangerous.

on second thought, scratch the rape idea.

That's definitely worse than waking up to find out that your entire race got massacred because you ran away from responsibility.

I think the only thing that would've changed if Aang stayed is that he would've been killed or captured too.

Since he's a ban evading faggot now as well as a child molester it's impossible not to. Before you could just filter him, even if that effectively meant halving the posts of an entire Azula thread. Even if you avoid replying to the autistic robot who makes excuses for villains in a cartoon for children he still replies to you unbidden and now you can't censor his existence.

That said, one of /m/'s most infamously autistic retarded tripfags finally out-waited his permaban, so there may be hope for Scrapper yet.

She wasn't a prisoner you fucking retard.

How do you even outwait a permanent ban?

She obviously had some problems thus negating any privileges she has.

She never attempted to kill him in the comics.

You wait eight years apparently.

Kuvira is a much better and more sympathetic character than Azula.

While I agree that Kuvira is in need of sympathy Azula's hardships top everyone's problems.