Stop ranting about your sex life

It's just life in general

Le Depressed XD

Kys

Stay strong bro.

>living on tutorial mode

what the fuck is wrong with you? i hope you aren't an ethnic swedish

>le depressed
Being a 0/10 isn't enough to warrant being sad?

nope. just a spiral downwards.

Maybe if you spent less time complaining, and more time actually doing something about it then it would get better. you know, just a thought

Actually it gets better for most guys after 30.
Even if nothing improves you just give less of a shit, which may actually help things improve for you.

how can you suffer in sweden if you are healthy

Living in a circle, no future hopes, just being a cog and suiciding at 50 without having experienced a single basic human thing, not having seen anything or learned anything i wanted to

No

Is it even possible to live day to day nowadays? Feel like I can't lead the live that I want. Need some adventures

depends on the person, you can't generalize these things

Please DON'T commit suicide, Swedebro

I'm with the Qatari guy on this.

Stop whining, OP.

I'm not sure man, I'll probably be bald by age 30

Yeah I'm afraid that might happend to me too. Wonder if we can still do something about it?

Why don't you actually do something about it, life is only ever gonna move along side you. Positive motion is positive motion you'd be surprised how your life improves when you actually live positively. Ive only just started to deal with my social anxiety by working in retail which is something massive I never would have expected from just getting a job for money but hey, now it's starting to eliminate one of the biggest hurdles in my life

Buy a hat and grow out your beard. It's literally not worth being depressed about.