I am acting

I am acting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3xvr_ojJWE
screenrant.com/man-of-steel-prequel-comic-movie-spoilers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell that to Zod's snapped act.

Here we are, four years later.

And some faggots still say this movie was bad.

This.

/thread

What was he making him say?

>he watches capeshit

Wewee

underrated.

did she act well?

Good God yes. I didn't even know I was into dom until I laid eyes on this alien ice queen.

stole every scene she was in desu

>"Shall I tell the General you're unwilling to comply?"

>I didn't even know I was into dom until I laid eyes on this alien ice queen.
"You are weak, son of El. Unsure of yourself."

youtu.be/N3xvr_ojJWE

This scene is pure kino

I love the little head shake. "You think your son is safe?"

>dat cool, clinical detachment

Diamonds. Simply diamonds. She nailed this part. Probably less than five minutes screen-time and she's still the most intimidating, sexiest female cape villain.

I had great expectations for Blanchett's Hela, but the dialogue in the latest trailer pretty much dashed all my hope.

It's because Blanchett is a White, she will always have quirkiness or humor seep through.
You need a Jewess for "cold ice queen" type.

not an anti-semite pls no ban

Zod's fanatic zeal terrifies me. It's like the man is on fire.

>300 cycles of somatic reconditioning
what did he mean by this

>"You are weak, son of El. Unsure of yourself."

I'm going to point out something that could be a coincidence or it could be something incredibly interesting. Faora's assessment might hint at something that Kryptonians know about themselves.

We assume that Clark's already vastly stronger than Zod's crew by virtue of having been on Earth his whole life, but what if that's not really the case? We know that Krypton had significantly stronger gravity than Earth, so what if their "aura" was something they always had, but it was just far, far weaker in Krypton's environment? In the comics, they've explained Kryptonian flight and strength using everything from antigravity organs to telekinesis, so what if Kryptonian strength on Earth is only *potential*, and it takes strength of will, resolve, and belief to access it?

lol
it's capeshit u nerd

I've thought similar, the whole flight thing and eye lazers and such, being powered by the sun, links to electromagnetism and similar things. That they would control these things with their own minds, so a Kryptonian would be limited to how much they're capable of understanding their own workings would play a big part in their powers. They're basically just conduits for solar radiation/activity/shit, the way I see it. So, if you can realize and somehow act on being a middleman for a star's energy, the limit is pretty fucking high.

What I don't quite understand is, Kryopton had a space program ages ago, and sent colonization ships to may solar systems across the galaxy.

How didn't they eventually find that under a different sun and lower gravity, they become supermen? There is even one ship here on earth, so how comes those guys didn't report back home?

As good as you can act after drinking a pint of absinthe.

I wish I was Superman here.

It's probably the fact that it's comic book stuff and not terribly well thought out, but it's fun to channel the autism and think about it, so it might be that the Kryptonians' leaders were very much a bunch of degenerated morons, like Zod got mad at them for.

They're all cloned/built to serve specific purposes, Supes is unique in that he's a natty birth. The council or whatever them guys with the big hats were, seemed quite retarded and stuck in their programmed systems and rituals, same with Jor'El's wife, they were all concerned with punishing naught Zod and his crew while their planet imploded. Zod's full yelling at them "Yo you guys are fucking morons," but since he and his crew are all warriors, they fail to do much else other than shoot things that threaten Kryptonian existences, which in this case is the degenerated leader caste/race/thing. They preferred to follow protocol and stay on their dying rock rather than take a chance on the stars.

Despite looking cool, their space program was probably inept and poorly planned, so any successful scouts were just left abandoned on the worlds they discovered.

I just chalk it all up to the first ten or so minutes of the film: cloning program has produced a bunch of strange and illogical, highly specific units that no longer work together.

I don't really know, I've never actually read a single Superman comic.

muh myfs!

>We assume that Clark's already vastly stronger than Zod's crew by virtue of having been on Earth his whole life

That's an odd thing to assume considering the movie specifically shows clark is weaker than all the members of zod's crew.

>the movie specifically shows clark is weaker than all the members of zod's crew.
Wait really? I thought his dad said Earth's younger sun had benefited him, since he was there from infancy.

Isn't that why Superman, despite having no training, was able to take so many hits from the actual-warriors?

While it's only a partial explanation, Jor-El tells Clark that it's no single thing about Earth's environment that makes Kryptonians "super." They may have encountered other stars that made them stronger, just not to the degree they experience here. Also, I rather strongly suspect that the fate of their colonies and their decision to abandon exploration had something to do with the New Gods.

As for the scoutship, there's a semi-canon prequel comic that explains the fate of its crew.

screenrant.com/man-of-steel-prequel-comic-movie-spoilers/

As do we all, brother. As do we all.

He was able to take so many hits because he's invulnerable.

>a semi-canon prequel comic

I love these. they're always evidence of profound fuckups in production.

That's what I think, too. I think it ties into what Jor tells him about testing his limits, which *sort* of ties back into the idea of him getting tougher and stronger the more he tests his limits. Looked at from that perspective, Zod's crew essentially power-leveled him into a portion of the vast potential he'd been building his entire life.

tags: kryptonian, male, doublepenetration, rape

Word, I love murderman. I love how he kills people and fails to prevent disaster. It's so cinematic

Yeah, except this one gives us caveman Supergirl.

yea, its amazing how WB is still marketing the entry-point to their cinematic universe as being something other than dogshit

This.
>demi-gods powered by the sun
>not going to level cities and smash through millions of humans like paste

Fuck garbage cities with their absolutely-nothing-worth-saving assets. Seeing Zod and Supes duke it out right in the middle of Concrete Jungleland was postmodern kino at it's finest.

Snyder is both a hack and a man who knows what he's doing.

Fuck off Jay. Isn't it bed time in Milwaukee?

what videogame is this?