UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION!

UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YA-WkTAVvcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOOLD?

Currently on season 4. p comfy show desu

>implying Ba'al wasnt best goold

>that early episode where the goold attacked and they just kept the iris closed as jaffa slammed into it one after another

is that from heroes?

Forever in a Day.

Never got into it, worth a torrent?

why is this a meme

OUTTA MY WAY GOOLD FUCKIN SHITS

Stargate is one of the few things that virtually all of Sup Forums loves unanimously, so obviously yes

It's pretty shit.

...What?

Damn. SG1 didn't wreck shit as much as they could've.

FOR THE LAST TIME GENERAL, IT'S PRONOUNCED "GO-WAH-OULD"

its pretty shit, like it looks good

So people consider it god tier sci-fi,but it's also shit?

Which is unfortunate because I find it to be one of the more overrated sci-fi series. It's on the same level as those cheesy low-budget "SyFy Original Movies."

Because he always pronounced it wrong for some reason. I don't know if it was supposed to be a part of the character or if the actor was just a lazy old man but he consistently did it throughout the entire show.

it was a play on words!

You're a play on words!

Binge watching SG-1 many years ago instead of studying for exams was one of the comfiest things
I've done in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=YA-WkTAVvcE

but that's what makes it good, look what it does to people :

>sir we have to go to p3xwhatever on an important recsue mission
>no absolutely not! i'm sorry dr. jackson but our mandate is clear in this matter, i cannot authorize it!
>but sir teal'c's son or something
>i was actually on your side the whole time! yavago

Eh, Doctor Who is even lower budget and it's probably better. I've never seen it though, but it's British so it probably is better.

grew up with the series its entire run.

Sure its cheesy as fuck sometimes and budget shows other times. But honestly it had a fairly decent budget given what they were working with.

And the CGI wasn't bad for the time at all.

These things cost way more than you'd expect.

Well, yes, it's basically doctor who for boys.

You know what had good CGI? The West Wing. Because it didn't have any CGI. Fuck CGI.

you have be over 18 to post here

Not the biggest CGI fan, but they dun did it? What's your fucking point retard?

you having fun there champ?

>cast is all attractive men except for Carter, the female power fantasy
>implying Stargate is not for girls

also get off your fucking ass and off Sup Forums and actually go produce something.

Doctor Who is honestly hot garbage, especially now. Basically Star Trek with less characters, no budget and more senseless action.

If you want something to binge but don't want to think, then it's perfect. But if you want to be enveloped in a world(s) then I suggest you give Doctor Who a skip.

Don't mind me, just posting best Atlantis girl.

>space boobies

>low budget procedural in "space"
I never understood why people like it, even when I was a kid I thought it was ridiculous.

ill produce cp with your little sister

kek

Well why watch Stargate when you can watch Star Trek then?

Just watched "Serpent's Song"
I'd either never noticed or had forgotten about it, but it was a nice touch when Jack backs through the Stargate and the wormhole effect goes in reverse.

I can think of a lot of criticisms of Stargate, but procedural? How the fuck is it a procedural?

Worth a torrent

sup Woody.

I was talking about Doctor Who. I'm the user from beforehand who wants to get into Stargate.

I half-watched a bunch of episodes of various seasons because my parents watched it, and it always sounded like the same thing happening every time.

That's... not what procedural refers to, in a television context anyway.

If anything, wouldn't it be episodic?

Right, what I meant is formulaic I guess. Practically the same thing every episode.

SG-1 was supposed to represent the good side of humanity. Remember that they had 2 scientists and and alien who insisted on using an inferior weapon until the last seasons.

They had purpose built shit-wrecking teams that they would send when there was no requirement for subtlety or even competence.

You know what is fucking ridiculous? Using a training mech the whole series and still easily winning against the guy with the "final boss" mech which has every power from all the previous mechs (and I also cannot believe they fucking did that).

I miss the Prometheus. The damn thing was almost always outclassed and had something wrong with it.

>You know what is fucking ridiculous? Using a training mech the whole series and still easily winning against the guy with the "final boss" mech which has every power from all the previous mechs (and I also cannot believe they fucking did that).
wat

yeah, me too. plus it looked so ugly and rugged. what you'd expect from a first attempt at a battleship. the deadalus was way too slick and generic looking.

I said,

You know what is fucking ridiculous? Using a training mech the whole series and still easily winning against the guy with the "final boss" mech which has every power from all the previous mechs (and I also cannot believe they fucking did that).

thanks for killing the thread autismo

You're welcome. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

How is Atlantis?