If Hitler did nothing wrong why did he kill himself?

If Hitler did nothing wrong why did he kill himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/10/end-hitlers-family-line-pact-sons-hitlers-nephew-never-children/
yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/
express.co.uk/news/world/688870/Hitler-did-not-die-WW2-fled-South-America-died-old-man-claims-explosive-new-book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He died when the dream died

He didn't kill himself....He went home.

The Man was after him

Because all Nazi intelligence reports indicated that the soviets would reach Berlin first. Suicide is vastly superior to anything the soviets would have done if they captured him.

He didn't kill himself. His top advisors didn't report seeing his corpse in their diaries. They only reported that there was a bodybag with someone inside of it. No one was allowed to look inside the bodybag. The jews have also found a secret passage many years later in the room Hitler supposedly killed himself that led out into the woods for an easy getaway.
He didn't kill himself, he simply made a strategic retreat. His heir is lurking somewhere.

Did he though?

What do you mean? I've met him just yesterday, alive and well my friend. Hitler, the man himself.

To avoid getting fucked over by the military that had beaten his own. It doesn't say anything either for or against about his moral standing that he was about to get fucked over by a military that beat his own and that suicide was a sensible way out of that problem.

If Jews did nothing wrong, why have they been persecuted since the beginning of recorded history?

he realized that separating aryan from Slavs was a big mistake, he knew niggers and muslims will take over in no more then 70 years

He escaped to Argentina to visit the site where the white race was created at the pyramid of the sun.

Stalin would torture him mercilessly if by some miracle the soldiers who found him wouldn't torture him to death. He saw what happened with Mussolini and wanted to avoid it.

Pulled a Tupac and went to country that had no real media influence from the U.S.

even if he did, which he didnt, so what.

Whites have become such pussies under Christianity that we have forgotten that there are times when there is no loss of honor or shame to fall upon your own sword.

would you rather have your head sawed off by some mudslime faggot? Or just put a round up your mouth?

Imagine those last moments before he killed himself his dream dead his people dead his country defeated really depressing.

he didnt kill himselft, he left to argentina. and he was a britisch agent.in the war he did everything bad he could.niggers

He died because he is like a samurai. For his honor.

This
Western slavs of the Polish Commonwealth were the true Aryans that defended Europa from the Mongols and Islamists since forever.
Western European technology advancements are a privilege of peace granted by spilled Polish blood that kept them in peace.

You are an individual with homosexual tendencies

He didn't want to end up like Mussolini, dehumanized, split open and hung in public for weeks.

What are you talking about, slavs ARE niggers.

It's only depressing if you're an atheist or Christian or something. If you believe in reincarnation and the after life like a real white person, you see that all these things are transitory--no matter how momentarily bleak. The Jew can't really kill the Aryan because the Aryan is extensions of God.
Jews on the other hand, don't believe they have souls. Maybe that's why they're so demented.

Falling on your swords is an honourable way to die.

Shame he didn't get that treatment. Hitler being paraded through Red Squared would've been hilarious.

Mussolini took it like a man though, Hitler bailed like a fucking bitch, so basically:
> Italians = alpha male
>Germans = cuckhold

>If you believe in reincarnation
reincarnation only works if your lineage is non mixed. If your a shit bag of different races, like the jews want everyone else to be then you cant be reincarnated

Actually more honorable than being captured and beaten/humiliated/tortured before being paraded about.

Suicide is supposed to be a no-exit, final solution. This is a good example of where it was applicable.

>hitler killed himself

When will this meme die? The skull they claimed was Hitlers was tested a few years ago and it was a females, who the fuck actually believes he shot himself? I guess the same people who think he had one bollock.

Omega tier religion to be honest with you

Holland...

Holland y r u doin dis...

:(

He still lost his war, got his country conquered and millions of his countrymen killed. What a loser. When will Aryans learn?

leave faggot

its hilarious when brits think they are still relevant. Sit down, shut up and keep shitposting about nige and virginia.

>his war
lol

>we din du nuffin, it wuz dose germanz!

I'm really enjoying the tinfoil in this thread.

i find a lot of white people unattractive sexually so i'm glad they didn't take over the world and exterminate everyone else.

>American with the verbal warfare

Fucking muslim loving KEK

fishing for (you)s

More relevant the precious master race.

Whatever we did it was worth it. Crushing fascism and Germany, nothing sweeter.

Meanwhile "we won" and face exactly the same fate.

He's never killed himself. He escaped Berlin through secret tunnels, went to Argentina through submarine, met up with other high ranking officers, and then set out for their Antartic base. He's probably still alive there due to secret Nazi technology.

Because the mob rules no matter how wrong they are.

See BLM

de absolute gek

>Whatever we did it was worth it.
What a retard. Education system paints a big red bullseye on someone, and these indoctrinated morons relish stewing in their own ignorance if it means they can deride someone without reprehension.

What fate is that?

Mussolini tried to escape but got caught at the border, he didn't even have the balls to kill himself.

It's weird to think that in some other universe Hitler may have been brought before Stalin, killed, and had his body displayed to the world.

Actually his last living relatives are so cucked they refuse to have children because "muh ebil genes"

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/10/end-hitlers-family-line-pact-sons-hitlers-nephew-never-children/

So he was a pussy

Yep, it sure was worth it Nigel.

He didnt die, that's just the Allies' propaganda

yournewswire.com/fbi-hitler-didnt-die-fled-to-argentina-stunning-admission/

express.co.uk/news/world/688870/Hitler-did-not-die-WW2-fled-South-America-died-old-man-claims-explosive-new-book

it's not evil genes, they know firsthand how shitty it is to go around with the last name of hitler

Doesn't imply to you does it Mohamed.

fake quote

He didnt. Went to Austria by way of Odessa. Killed by Russian army.

Prove it.

David duke goes to Argentina a lot. There's probably some nazi green zone there

cuz
>suicide is painless
>it brings on many changes
a true patrician senpai

>anyone who disagrees with me is a muslim

Nah.

Fpbp

Then if you're white it implies us both...

he was being bullied

>why did he kill himself?
Too become George Soros

burden of proof is on you faggot, just look it up, there is no source.

Better to off yourself than to have your testicles crushed and be forced to admit to crimes you didn't commit.

>tfw you've learned history thanks to Finnish memes

Typical cuck response

>Believing Hitler is dead

he saw his gas bill

>Believing a 127 year old man is hiding in a bunker somewhere south of the equator

I'm genuinely surprised some secret service agent hasn't snapped and done this to either Hillary or Trump.

I know this is difficult for a lot of autists on this board, but have some empathy. Imagine what it was like for Hitler to lose the war. Imagine what it felt like to rise to power, to see your people prosper beyond your wildest dreams, to be the beloved leader of a nation that the entire world looks upon with envy. He truly believed his Reich would last 1000 years, and had it all crash down around him with the promise of unimaginable suffering for his people at the hands of the USSR.

I would shoot myself too.. It's difficult to imagine the type of anxiety and frustration Hitler must have felt in his final moments.

Hitler is free now.

DO NOT BELIEVE THIS BRITISH SOVIET LIE. HITLER LIVED OUT HIS LIFE IN PATAGONIA.

;-;7

I really dont, just wanted a reason to use pic related

I wish I wasn't living in the "bad end" alternate universe.

"we should exterminate all the white people and kisses Jewish ass - (you)"

Prove that you didn't say this.

Empathy? Hahahaha. We talkin bout, empathy?

Empathy.

Hitler GETS no empathy. You live by the sword, you fucking die by it. All there is to it.

You are retarded. Is it really that hard to understand the concept of evidence?

this is Sup Forums. You don't have to have a reason to post pics like that

>implying he isn't in Antartica
>Implying they didn't modify his genes to make him live longer and be more youthful

I love triggering people

He didn't kill himself. He fled to South America via secret uboat cables and died in 1962.

I thought this was common knowledge by now. It's even dicussed in released FBI and KGB documents.

I wish he did otherwise he is just a fucking faggot who ran away and gave up.

did Himmler fake his own death as well? How about Goebbels?

NO,

Murdering her would sancitify her like id did JFK,

JFK was a pretty shitty president, fucked a lot of stuff up got killed now everyone says he was great.

He wasnt.

Listen to Klaus here.

>says retarded shit
>you are retarded
>lol, no I was... uh... joking! Thats right, i wasnt serious. hehe, jokes on you!

The strong do what they can, the weak do what they must.

He killed himself to battle the Jew king face to face

We don't know if he "killed himself" or not.

He was either:

liquidated and propagandized by the Soviets.

escaped and propagandized by the Nazis.

honorably discharged.

He knew it was better than letting the Russians take him. He even offed his dogs.

This.

Mussolini and his wife were savagely beaten to death, pissed on and hanged up for all to see. Hitler didn't want his legacy tainted by that barbarism.

Of course, this is only the case if he actually did kill himself. He could have easily have escaped on one of the many planes flying out of Berlin.

Huh.

Hivemind.

No one will see this so I'll tell you the truth. Hitler and his wife fled to Argentina before the war ended, and both died of old age. They have children and grandchildren living in the United States and Canada.

Same. Then again we probably don't exist in the good end alternate universe..

You're right to an extent. It is a rule of honor to accept the outcome of any fight you enter. No pity is due to the loser, no pity should be asked for. It's still hard not to feel for somebody who achieved everything they ever dreamed of only to watch it crumble in front of them. As somebody who understands people very well, that is a next level sort of soul crushing experience.