Tfw no peshmerga gf

>tfw no peshmerga gf

You could've had it if you didn't go to Sweden..

Is that woman suppose to be attractive?
I respect them for fighting ISIS and shit but they look hideous to me.

Ugly. And she is probably just being used as a cumdumpster by the males of their military anyway.

Attractive women dying is bad but commies dying is great so I can't really care too much.

that's cuz she's in uniform, doesnt really have any makeup on and isn't trying to look good.

>doesnt really have any makeup on
She has it on her eyelashes, eyebrows and lips.

Turk pls

>peshmerga
>commies
American education

They sure as hell look better than Russian women

Why do you want a girl ran through FGM and raped countless times, who also worships devil and thinks everyone but kurds is an inferior lousy ape?

>being this much of a Chechen Arabcuck

As a reward for your humanity there are now many Kurds in Sweden. Cultural enrichment is a good thing.

t. abu ramzan al shishani

>commies dying is great so I can't really care too much.
Kurds ain't commies they worship Satan in form of a peacock so they're no better than communist pigs, same tier fucking dumb blood thirsty fanatics as commies & mudslimes

The angel Melek Taus is the only thing left to Middle Eastern Aryans after your Arab masters murdered the Aryan god Ahura Mazda.

Im not a fucking chachan you dumb sodding shitheads but I am not about to start praising some savage tribe just because they have a conflict with another one (arabs/turks)

But you're from a savage tribe yourself

>t.

I'm not a schizo either, I just used colourful language to debunk the idea that any large group of people has ever worshipped any equivalent of Satan before fat atheist Americans started to do so as a sort of joke.

She's 14, her brother is also her father and uncle, she got treated like shit all her life to seek refuge in war and now got caked up by some PKK Mafia daughter, that lives a comfy live in the Netherlands, to pose on cam.
Girl might have been quite the wife material with her genetic make up to straighten up over 2 generations, but now she's just a walking corpse, probably gang raped by half her relatives, going to die for other people's short sighted interests, and now this "Swede" who shits up Finish thread as well poses with his dirty, stinky cause no one really wants to hear about and second you mention something he doesn't like he'll cry about Turks.

Why would she look good?
She's supposed to take a long bath, maybe a half year vacation, to integrate into a school system later.

Why are kurds such disgusting animals? Is it because of inbreeding or its just in their genes to be stupid subhumans?

She's fine as hell you virgins.

Why do you want gf which most likely will die in several weeks?

You are most likely Chechen or Arab which is spreading some buttfucked bullshit about Kurds. Fuck off and die.

>You are most likely Chechen or Arab

>tfw no afghan gf

Why you're so fucking dumb chachans never had a single interaction or trouble with kurds try and learn some history basics you lousy pidorashka

Wish she could pef me

Who is that last guy suppose to be?

That thread looked depressing, but she's Russian so it won't have changed the status quo.

This guy looks Irish af

He is georgian. Funny thing is i played Medal of Honor limited edition back then and after we checked the dead bodies of the terrorists we killed the sergeant said : Look at this, red beards. they must be from the caucasus.

He is a Kist, not a Georgian

Qasem Soleimani

Are the Iranians actively fighting the Kurds?
I'm kinda left out on the conflict.

No, but kurds have a habit about unrelated nations for attacks on them.
When Iraq recaptured Kirkuk, they blamed Iran and when Turkey attack Afrin, they blamed Russia.

Kek, what a mess.
They probably believe Pentagon will save them all the time or something.