Your reaction when Steppenwolf appears in Justice League and this song starts playing

I LIKE TO DREAM

YES, YES

RIGHT BETWEEN THE SOUND MACHINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLeBfeXlPBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't know.

WHAT

honestly if i'm already seeing the movie, im brain dead enough to get /hype/ as fuck for that

I don't get it

Why is he so fat?

They based him on you.

No lantern.

No kryptonian.

This world will fall...like all the others

>DCUks are that childish

Oh, did I hurt your feelings by calling you fat? Poor baby.

It's fan made. Also you got REKT by the other user

It will be the original version.

I'LL MAKE YOU SCREAM

YES YES

WITH MY LITTLE CUBE MACHINES

If this bat dies Affleck dies

WE MUST PROTECT AT ALL COST

youtube.com/watch?v=QLeBfeXlPBc

Why is Henry obsessed with this specific bat?

I like these bats with doggo faces.

This is so retarded I'll be surprised if that song isn't on the soundtrack somewhere.

Based Cavill

They're not going to miss such a perfect musical opportunity. It's like when Iron Man literally used the song Iron Man.

>easy on the grapes, Ben

lmaooo at least try to hide that you're triggered you fatty

>Why does DC have such shit aesthetic.

Grapes are toxic to dogs, that dog is going to die.

If you die to poison, you are simply weak.

this is a special breed, they are strengthened by it

This. I used to be a dog until I started eating grapes three times a day. Now look at me.

You're still a dog, but a dog of the government.

Whhere is this picture from it looks fake, eyes are off, and body looks like that Metal man in |Thor who shot beams out of his head

CUBES
OF
DEATH

i have no idea who this dude is.

He's Darkseid's uncle.
Not joking.

>we have three cosmic cubes so we are better than the avengers!

Its only chocolate grapes dummy.

>we have three cosmic cubes because we are better than the avengers!

ftfy

Now I know that Thanos is a rip off of Darkseid, but going the cube route is only going to make the general audience think they're ripping off Marvel.

Gee DCEU, how come you have three cosmic cubes??

But they're not cubes, they're Mother Boxes.

The "general audience" doesn't know what a cosmic cube is because those are not in the movies.

This capeshit needs to stop, shit is literally cancer.

Steppenwolf sounds exactly as I thought he would. He sounds tired and not entirely on board with what he's doing, exactly how he should

the tesseract was a huge part of phase 1, a little magic block.

Giving literallysatan 3 bigger magic boxes just reeks of WB marketing wisdom.

>Worlds-weary general

It's fucking perfect, like Space Caesar.

We can

find

Isn't Steppenwolf like a green Mongol man or something?

Oh, I actually forgot that thing was a cube. Captain America 1 and Avengers 1 feel like they were so long ago, Jesus. I was thinking of the other stones, which were other shapes/objects.

I do agree that making the Mother Boxes into cubes is a bad move, but it won't be so bad if they have more specific functions than just "lol do anything/huge power source".

ill do you one better motherfucker

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF

IM A MAN OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Snyderverse

fat bald guys and anorexic chicks

So does this guy harness the power of minecraft to punch batman? Who's the villain in the next one, a kryptonite fidget spinner?

I'm saying the Cosmic Cubes is clearly similar to Infinity Stones, that Thanos is a ripoff of Darkseid is irrelevant, people are going to see this as DC copying Marvel.

Why do so many people want MoS 2 (if there ever is a MoS 2) to be about Braniac? Is there not another good Superman villain besides Zod, Lex, and Braniac?

Keep dreaming. Half the viewing public can't remember what they had for breakfast, let alone an object they saw briefly in a film half a decade ago, let alone what a tesseract even is.

Dedicated Disneycucks should count themselves lucky for that. Were it not for the general audiences lack of memory and general inability to really give a fuck, they'd have been ripping apart the MCU's slipshod continuity starting somewhere mid-phase 2.

Never forget- MCU continuity is in the hands of the same company that brought you Rogue One.

Plenty, but they start getting metaphysical/existential really fast.

Intergang is a great, semi-street level foe for Supes. They're an organized crime outfit that are essentially interplanetary arms dealers.

I'm not talking about the Tesseract you fucktard.

mousedrone BTFO

Well make up your mind. Comics fans know what Mother Boxes are and that they predate the concept of the cosmic cube. General audiences don't even know what a cosmic cube is, so the only possible comparison they might conceivably make is to the tesseract, but see again .

Because he adopted it?

>General audiences don't even know what a cosmic cube is
No they don't. But they'll see it as "objects that are going to give supreme power" and then look at the Infinity Gauntlet and think "objects that are going to give supreme power" and think DC is copying Marvel.

I think Disney is really nervous because DC arrived on the "world ending alien boss" first. Props to DC for not wasting a decade teasing them in after credits scenes. I got really sick of that in Marvel.

Mother Boxes don't do that. They open portals and work small technological "miracles" like it did with Cyborg. The New Gods view them in much the same way we view a laptop, not as a source of unspeakable power.

Yeah he sounds like he's going through the motions because he knows there's no point of resisting Darkseid

They do many different things. And they WILL be dumbed down for the general audience as "something of power".

Must suck having Roose Bolton as your boss.

We'll see. Until proven otherwise, I'm treating them like a dedicated line that just re-established its connection.

Not to mention Flashpoint is coming in the next couple years... which reminds me:

"Martha", why did you say that name?!

and then in Flashpoint Paradox

"Bruce", why did you say that name?!

What will you do when Motherboxes start going ding ding ding ding ding ding ding?

>Paying money to see a Whedon joint

Good goyim

He's Darkseid?

>your song
>not I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall I'm only human afterall

Speculation. I think he'd be a damn good choice, though I'd personally prefer the Mannis.

He's on the credits but no role has been clarified. Roose has the menacing and Regal voice for the role so he's pretty spot on.

Stephen Delane doesn't have the right. I guess they would put it through a computer anyways.

>Aquaman: "This is crazy! Fighting the devil and his army. In Hell!"
>Luthor: "Devils don't come from hell beneath us. They come from the sky"
too kino.

THIS IS STEPPENWOLF
HE WAS CREATED BY A MOTHERCUBE WHICH GAVE HIM COSMIC POWERS
TRY TO NOT BE KILLED BY HIS RAYS BECAUSE HIS VICTIMS GET THEIR ATOMS DISINTEGRATED

Thats a Fruit Bat Dog, they only eat grapes.

I don't get this thread either

Is this the worst looking villain in a capeshit movie yet?

It's fanmade

>reminder that they got Mads Mikkelsen for this role then wrapped him up in this comic-con-tier shit

This.

No

>And the winning numbersh for today'sh Pick Four are . . .

>mfw I will never be such a pseud that I defend not only capeshit, but some of the worst capeshit there is as actually being underrated cinematic treasure

NOTHING will ever beat pic related

>That Steppenwolf CGI
Are they even trying?

for some reason this made me kek

That's fucking lame. They'd never play that in a DCEU film in a million years.
The song they'll play is
YEAH DARLIN' GONNA MAKE IT HAPPEN, TAKE THE WORLD IN A LOVE EMBRACE

It's a cute bat

>anime reaction image

go get your testosterone tested

Sure, but a lot of them really work as hired muscle or screwed up experiments by Lex, like the Parasite, Metallo, or Kryptonite Man. Unless they went with something bizarre and cosmic, they'll probably have bring back Lex to cook up the next plot against Superman even if a stronger villain does all the dirty work.

Personally, I want to see the Parasite. His powers could look really cool on screen and if down right, he could be a huge threat.

Literally who?

I predict 41%

i could see anywhere from 20% to like 65%

uh-uhm i-it's actually f-f-from a v-video game mr. chad snyder i'm s-sorry

GET YOUR MOTOR RUNNING

>Guy who plays Cyborg gets jacked
>Gets replaced by a shitty CGI render that's much skinnier than he is

>Guy who plays Cyborg is a fun bro just like Cyborg from Teen Titans
>Is told to act like a moping asshole with no personality

Nice cybernetics, did your husband build them for you?

>be football chad
>get in horrible accident leaving you on the brink of death and in terrible pain
>dad bonds you with alien artifact that causes even more pain
>you are now barely human (hah negros) and can't decide if your father shouldn't have just let you die or be grateful to have some semblance of life again
>on top of that now he's been kidnapped

FUN FUCKING TIMES BOOYA

I think you just want Teen Titans Go's Cyborg.