ALERT IT'S (((HAPPENING))) THIS IS NOT A DRILL

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/19/judge-orders-clinton-to-answer-questions-on-email-use.html

>A federal judge Friday ordered Hillary Clinton to answer questions from a conservative watchdog group about her use of a private email server when she served as secretary of state.

>U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan issued the order as part of a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch. The group had sought to question Clinton under oath and in person, but the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing.

This is it Sup Forums

Clinton officially on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks?t=172
blog.dilbert.com/post/138214308881/the-fake-because
youtube.com/watch?v=d-rnZDWbsWM
lmgtfy.com/?q=judge orders clinton to answer questions
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/766047596766859264
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-24/heres-full-list-organizations-paid-hillary-clinton-2013-2015
edition.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches
clintonfoundation.org/contributors
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking leave Hillary alone you bastard.

Holy shit you drumpfshits, i hate you so much.

This.

I wish this was going to change anything
I really, really do
I have literally no faith in the Justice System after Comey said "she's guilty but she has too many friends xd"

we need to bomb serbia again

A federal judge ordered this, not some random Trump fan on the internet. If Clinton didn't lie she wouldn't have been in this predicament in the first place.

I'm with serbian on this one

Get a room you faggots.

For shoah

THIS IS NOT A DRILL GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
>THIS IS NOT A DRILL GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Unfortunately, Clinton's lawyers will produce empty and meaningless responses to the questions, rendering future questions unneeded since she has now responded. So most likely no useful information will be had. Hopefully I will be wrong

What they didn't tell you is they gave her a month to tailor her answers with her team of lawyers

Why the fuck are CTR using Serb proxies?

lol shes going to die from the strain on her already damaged brain

youtu.be/WqSTXuJeTks?t=172

So obviously this won't affect Hillary in anyway, because she's practically untouchable but at least her responses will give us meme ammo.

I wish it was spoken not written though. Fucking kike bullshit.

Kek they'll appeal n shit until its 2025

This looks good lads. Godspeed

Because they've already gone through
>brazil
>canada
>norway
as proxies.
I wonder which country is next? Western Sahara? That'd completely destroy the flag market.

Oops, for sure you mean ;)

>The group had sought to question Clinton under oath and in person, but the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing.
now maybe i'm retarded but did anyone else read this as implying that she's not gonna be under oath either?

(((the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing)))

How is the Hildebeast going to talk her way out of this?

She can either be honest and fuck herself over or weasel around the questions and give the public even more reason to distrust her.

This is good either way, Trumps going to beat her to death with her own words.

Easy: invoke her right to silence via 5th amendment.

Let's say Hilary did commit suicide. Does not mean Trump will win by default?

All you fags saying this will do nothing,

Ask yourself this: how many people trust a word she says?

According to the polls it's around 40%. That means voters are looking for a Fake Because [1] to vote for Trump. This will further erode people's trust in her, making people more likely to turn to a fake because.

And that's where Act 3 of the Trump campaign comes in. Visiting the flood areas while Obama plays golf is a move so brilliant it's a wonder why Obama wasn't on the first flight out of Martha's Vineyard.

People will vote while virtue signaling for Hillary.

[1] blog.dilbert.com/post/138214308881/the-fake-because

No, they will throw up another puppet.

>Judge Emmet issues a court order lawsuit to Clinton

I bet this dude is gonna be the next victim thats gonna die by Clinton. Bitch needs to stop murdering people.

is a federal judge too public to have a dumbell and handgun accident?

Invoking the fifth only applies in criminal cases or if answering truthfully would be self incriminating right? That's still a good result, in the eyes of the public she'd be admitting guilt.

A federal judge ordered this, so the fifth isn't going to help her here. And even if she does use it, it's going to cause more people to distrust her. I just hope she doesn't get indicted before the debates because I want to watch her get destroyed in front of the whole nation first.

>a serb
>supporting a Clinton

Must be an albozerg from Kosovo

Can they do it before election time?

>Easy: invoke her right to silence via 5th amendment.
...and give the public even more reason to distrust her.

How many millions or billions of government dollars do you think Republicans have wasted on investigations on these emails?

I heard Julius Assange is holding information that will make Hilary look even worse. He wants to unveil it close to election time, so that way she'll got prison. A bunch of Wikileaks people are "mysteriously dying".

They'll probably call Sanders and beg him to be the nominee if that happens. That won't get them back the millions they've spent shilling for Hillary though,

REV UP THOSE SUICIDES

KEEP IT DOWN.

Not as even a fraction of a fraction as much as the fed rips us off.

I can't wait for the wicked witch to burn. Along with her pet monkey.

I think he should unveil it now because he may be targeted.

When you're in Kosovo, your flag shows up as Albania.

Switching to mobile is fucking obvious when your country has like 500 people you Mongoloid faggot

oh please, any one who would vote against the god emperor should be shot.

I don't think Sanders can popular vote though.

He might get Electoral votes though and that can override popular vote -- and has done so in the past.

>can popular vote
can win* popular vote*

what the fuck does it even mean

no one in america can prosecute hilary clinton. only the DOJ can press charges. the FBI can merely recommend to do it (and he has)

that's the problem with high officials at the white house. they cannot be interrogated by police unless they literally shot someone at broad daylight

>Hillary is now forced to disclose information about Hillary's wrongdoing
>she instinctively orders herself to be executed via self-inflicted train decapitation followed by several self-inflicted gunshots to the back of the head

I can't believe this hag is going to be President of the United States of America.

If he has dirt on Obama, releasing it now would be a bad idea. The MSM would outright ignore the leaks, (even more then they did with Hillary's leaks,) and that would paint an even larger target on his back. If he has stuff on Obama, (which I'm sure he does,) then he'll wait until he's out of office to release them.

Or a dirty Serb selling himself out for flour, like their pitiful kind are known to do

Why are you on here 24/7? Pull your life together man.

The FBI recommended pressing charges? I thought the refused to do that.

>He died alone in the restroom while sleeping, cause of death is 2 shots to the back of the head while being suffocated by a barbell that fell on his neck

>Authorities are calling it a suicide and suspect no foul play.

Stay mad Albonigger. Lmao

>implying he won't end up dead in a few days

yes but i don't think it was related to emails, its a recent thing

youtube.com/watch?v=d-rnZDWbsWM

I'm not mad tho

>The group had sought to question Clinton under oath and in person, but the judge ruled she would only have to answer questions in writing.
>Clinton on suicide watch
Wow, so after promising us she's gonna burn, you snatch it away by revealing she's going to lie in writing, not under oath, and thus, this is actually nothing.

OP is a fucking faggot, again.

why on fucking earth would serbs support clintons
remember when her husband bombed your country back to the stone age
oh what am i saying, you're paid shills using proxies

Trump has dug his hole too big at this point. Very few people like Hillary, they're just voting for her to stop Trump. Making Hillary seem unappealing is a fool's errand, because she's already unappealing. You have to try and make Trump appealing, but the problem with that is that he sometimes opens his mouth in public.

Nothing will happen, Hillary did nothing wrong. Sage.

Bump

Yo what does this faggot look like in 2016? Is he a tranny now?

We might have saved the Earth, but the Universe is fucked. enjoy it while you can guys

That guy can rap. Thanks Israel.

nice ID

WHOA MOMMAS

He's alpha as fuck and probably more white than you.

Never forget 1999 when 6 gorrilion serbs dieded :((((((

No they won't. Deadlines have passed or are soon

Not likely, she will just deflect, deflect, and deflect some more.

Any source that isn't fox news?

here's your spoonfeeding

lmgtfy.com/?q=judge orders clinton to answer questions

This better have results.

No one sane in Serbia thinks Hillary is good, no matter their political orientation.

Views on Trump differ, based on political views. But no one likes Hillary.

Maybe they let mental patience have internet again.

It will.

Watch this judge miraculously die in his sleep

K-keep me posted

/thread

>falling for the flag meme

There's jews in every country, not to mention petulant whores and proxies.

You dropped your inhaler.

>not under oath
no pint this will end just like everything else with nothing happening.

It's quite literally nothing. Don't get too excited.
This, however, may be something. Based Chaffetz.

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse/status/766047596766859264

>moon man likes niggers

shiggy

REMINDER THAT PIC RELATED IS THE REAL SERBIANS

Also we have 2 really important threads you guys should check out
Russian/Chinese Anti-NATO Alliance
Russia breaking off from the (((Banks)))

i guess this can be good.

she has two options tell the truth, which if she does blows her whole story apart and either ends up in an indictment or public shaming

or she lies and the media reports on this and it infuriates more voters to vote for trump

REAL SERBIANS

THERE WAS A TRUMP RALLY IN SERBIA

WE INTERNATIONAL ARMY OF THE 4th REICH NOW

TRUMP HAS RALLIES IN COUNTRIES HE HAS NEVER EVEN BEEN TO!!!

>jasoninthehouse

Just when I thought this jew couldn't get more based.

here's something that might actually add up:

DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT CLINTON FOUNDATION ILLEGALLY TOOK BRIBES

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

COMPANIES THAT ALLEGEDLY PAID HILLARY FROM '13-'15 (see /cfg/ for more):
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-24/heres-full-list-organizations-paid-hillary-clinton-2013-2015
edition.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches
clintonfoundation.org/contributors

PAID HILL SHILLS:
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE AND WRITHING:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRATEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

MIND THE GAP

There's like 30 people there lol

I've seen more massed for a Pokemon go in belgrade

About fucking time

She won't have to, she gets to write

Still more than Hillary gets at her rallies.

It's cause he said
>We shouldn't have bombed Serbia
So now they are obsessed with him, thinking that their ruined country is going to get better (it won't lmao)

Their entire national history is written like a fucking tragedy. It's like God himself wants these people gone.