Guys, I'll be honest with you

Guys, I'll be honest with you
I just fucking hate goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you a joo

>Are you a joo

you guys know how you hate niggers for being poorly bred uneducated idiots prone to violence?

thats how we view you.

Answer the question chayyim

how do you have a peaceful prosperous society?

by having a legal system and citizens who can interpret the law.

jewish males are required to learn to read to be become an adult.

goy males are only required to insert their penis into a local ho

>Answer the question chayyim

i think i just did?

I want to see you say that your a jew admit it

The reason why you hate goyim is because your mum, sister & daughter have all pogo'd upon fathomless metres of veiny throbbing angry goy prick. 1000% fact. Wimp Jews get newly reborn frum goy throwaways for wives.

Certain sects of Christianity have a higher average iq than Jews. Go to Israel if you don't like goys

And I fucking hate Jews.

>

>sister & daughter have all pogo'd upon fathomless metres of veiny throbbing angry goy prick.

haha this is exactly the tactics blacks take in these situations

"WHERE DA WHITE WOMMIN AT?"

I know you do. You spend every day hating us, you spend every day corrupting us, you spend your whole life to destroy all the non-jews. You think that when only jews will be left this will be a better world? I'm just asking.

>Certain sects of Christianity have a higher average iq than Jews.

Episcopalians?

>You spend every day hating us, you spend every day corrupting us, you spend your whole life to destroy all the non-jews.

GOY LIVES MATTER!

lol

>2016
> still living with goyim

>still living with goyim

whats better living in the US with shitloads of goyim but theyre not allowed to attack you when they get jealous

or living in Israel where they ARE allowed to attack you when they get butthurt but you live with other juden?

As an ashkenazi Jew I do admire whites very much so, hell I identify as a white person myself. But if there was a ethnic ladder. I would put ashkenazis above white (after which come Asian ofc).

Again I don't hate whites or think of them as inferiors, I'm just saying the sub-group of European Jews are on top of the European pyramid.

They get BTFO by Jewish Patriots now if they do that

most the "generic whites" who are not complete slobs came from the military classes of old europe. usually those types are ok as long as they join the military, otherwise they turn into complete fucknobs they are virtually useless in the business world. they also make good police officers. those guys are mostly alright unless they start up with the MUH JOOS garbage.

Your Pepe is less than impressive.

I have something to say about Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=2SnIV6-ik7E

What's that scribbledy gook?

>jews bitching about people being poorly bred

the average jew is inbred looking as fuck