Ask an alt-right shitposter whose great-grandfather was a famous Frankfurt School Marxist anything

Ask an alt-right shitposter whose great-grandfather was a famous Frankfurt School Marxist anything.

I know everything about far-leftism there -- with behind the scenes knowledge.

That image gives me such a boner.

lol the Frankfurt School is completely irrelevant. Cultural Marxism is a stupid boogeyman. If the retards here read Adorno they'd realise he has far more in common with them than they realise, given his rants about decadence.

do the marxist jews also support bringing immigrants to israel? why do they try to undermine the israeli jews?

*there is

Excuse me. I am rather drunk.

>amous Frankfurt School Marxist

which one?

you sick fuck...

Nope

Neo-Marxists hate Western Civilization. Not "capitalism". The more Israel tries to emulate Wester Civ. the more they dislike it.

Gas the Leafs

Holy War NOW

Whose that picture of

Reminds me of the last time I went to the park

>White girl
>Mixed kids
>Arent listening for nothing acting ignorant and disrespecting her openly
>Shes screaming at the top of her lungs
>She yells oh just you fucking wait I'm calling your dad
>She calls him and puts him on speaker so the kids can hear but I can also hear so I'm listening intently
>You need to come to the park and get your fucking kids they are disrespecting me
>Dat aint my problem bitch dey your kids you fucking handle them -click-
>Kids your dad doesnt care about you and wont come
>Shes like in tears as her little shits keep doing what they want

I just laughed and told my daughter "hey sweety time to go home" "okay dad coming" and told her have a nice day with a big fucking smile on my face.

You could actually see her blood boiling at that point and see the agonizing pain of the mistake she made.

> says the jew

charlize theron and her lil' nigga

What made you a shitposter considering your leftist pedigree?

>what would your parents think, leaf?

>da jooooos

No. Never even met one.

>0.50 pence has been credited to your account

I hope this shit is real

wtf, you can have chimpanzee pets in US..

Do leftists hate the cultural homogeneity and pride of Japan? If so, what's the plan to give them cultural enrichment?

>I'm not a jew guise! Never even met one!!

low energy shilling

American South here. Happens all the time at Walmart at night.

Is it really the Frankfurt school? or is the Post-modernist.

I know they were both kiking around, and the PM's are more directly involved in femininsm, but Frnk school spawned critical theory.

Okay. I'll play along. What exactly is the end goal for the kikes pushing this anti-western ideology? Do they think they'll sit on a throne and rule the world? Why wouldn't the masses just rise up and lynch every last one of them?

why's he trying so hard to escape from her? these pics are funny as shit.

Also that her bio son or trendy/strange Hollywood black adopted son?

any kid, of any colour, will act like that

I never get an answer to this -- I hear how "the Jews only care about money" and then the same people say "the Jews want to destroy the white race".

Well, isn't the white race by far the greatest consumer base in the world?
Why would people who care about money want to eliminate the source of their money, and replace them with poor people?

Unlike you I have my foreskin, sorry m8

>Post-modernist
correct