twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/766625069003137024

Other urls found in this thread:

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a Ben Garrison version.

if only this little girl had the same luck to survive

maybe people would make stupid chages of mohamed facing her

holy fuck

What does Trump have to do with that kid? He didn't push for the war that put that kid in that position.

And honestly, who gives a fuck? Should we take in every single kid from any other war torn country as well. Why do I have to waste my tax money on a bunch of parasites?

>Ian (((Bremmer)))

he's not wrong.

Lol how did Obama do it to him hes' in America not Syria

also hillary

Who gives a shit about this kid.
They did it last time with that washed up rapefugee toddler
all you have to do is dangle a dead sandnigger baby in front of these dumb fucking lefties and they'll do whatever you fucking want.
I don't remember the nice attack kid getting nearly this much exposure

Isn't Israel closer?

The Nice girl DIDNT get this much exposure. In fact that image was deleted from many media outlets and others refused to publish the picture because it was "too shocking".

Its almost as if they want us to feel more for refugees than white people...

Hmmm really makes you think

Obama, code name Kunto Kinte, had a body double cover for him while he personally planted C4 in strategic locations in Allepo, backed up by U.S. special forces of course.

hmmmmmm

Actually it was Russia.

This bombing had nothing to do with America.

>obama backed rebels wage war against the Government of Syria while also attacking the west because of some dumbass proxy war with Russia
>IT AINT OBAMAS FAULT HE A GUD BOI HE DINDU NUFFIN HE JUST OVERTHORWIN OTHER NATIONS LEADERS CUZ IT WORK SO WELL IN DA PAST

damn son.

The US started the war in Syria because a destabilized Syria was good for Israel's interests. Like, I fucking wish that was a Sup Forums but it's true. It was one of Clinton's leaked emails.

Someone retweet this to him

We have no idea if it was SAA or RuAF.

someone should tweet him this

Threadly reminder that these aren't refugees.

data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

According to the UN, only 30% of the migrants crossing the Mediterranean are even Syrian.

51% are men. 18% are women.

Also, if you want to have some fun, google "black market Syrian passports"

Whenever someone talks about the Syrian refugee crisis, frame the debate. Stop them right in their tracks and instead argue that they aren't refugees.

FUCKING LOOK

WHENEVER THEY TALKING ABOUT REFUGEES, CALL THEM OUT

NATO planes killed like 100+ civvies including a bunch of children, who did not have the luck of surviving like this kid, it is well documented but of course you wont hear about it in your jewish news media

Had no idea it was al-Zenki that took the photo. That's hilarious.

The air strike at Manbij that killed like 30 civs made headlines.

>This bombing had nothing to do with America.

The Russians are bombing the terrorists that America fostered and built the incubation chamber for.

Spread it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK

Tip Top Kek!

>This one photo looks like somebody else in another photo!

Yea, real scientific

Thanks for the ammo

god speed russians
keep removing kebabs

Little girl? That's clearly a doll lying next to a muslim woman.

Obama and Hillary sold the weapons that did this.

>Kunto Kinte
I appreciate the reference, user.

I hate people that use these types of pics to appeal to emotion, but that thing you posted is just plainly ridiculous. We need something concrete, not just 2 pics where a guy looks kind of similar

Lmao how did I just now call you a retard I'm in america you inbred abo

bump for truth

Go read the photographers statement of how sad he was. All these shitskins are crying laughing at how stupid the rest of the world is.

Obama started the Arab Spring that caused the war, therefore it's his fault. I remember how excited he was when it started.

Someone has set the bar pretty high with this one.

Good work user. Have a rare shillary.

the 7. should have won

The fact that Trump wants to kill terrorist families' women and children is more frightening than that one dose of reality.

TRUTH ALERT, THIS IS NOT WHAT THE MEDIA WANTS YOU TO SEE

yeah and who started all this mess??
>ommggg let's remove Assad XDXDXD

Bruh

He never said kill the family's he said go after the family's who are complicit. Like Omar mateens wife and father who obviously knew about his motives he thinks they should be deported or prosecuted.

Adam Lanza school of fun.
And then so on

Underrated

this

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>bleeding heart liberal elementary

I'm not saying your wrong but I need a little more proof pls.

All the guys just happen to have identical facial hair lines and face shapes, totally a coincidence.

wow

He is also wearing the same blue shirt with white dots

This fucking image.. thank you user, you made my day

>Hillary Clinton and Obama is literally responsible for the civil wars in the middle east.
>lets attack Trump with the images of dead and injured children from these wars

this is just pure evil.

yeah those guys are fucked up

I don't save much from Ben "Burn the bodies in the furnace" Garrison but when i do, i make sure it's a damn good point

Obama left the Syrian mess wide open. Someone had to clean up the mess our policies created, and Russia to its credit stepped up to the plate. The action vacuum had to be filled.

It's extremely important to always remember:
>After 9/11 the vast majority of liberals and Democrats (including "progressive Hillary Clinton) said, "America deserved it."

/thread

add the following because as you can see paid u.s. shills are trying to deny it

- photographer has identical face
- photographer has identical shirt
- photographer has identical beardcut
- photographer in both pictures

- white helmets are a terrorist propaganda organisattion funded from the U.S/UK

Good job user I will use this

>beheading a child
fucking brutal.

We're at fault for the mayhem in Syria.

RELIGION OF PEACE!

B T F O
T
F
O

>Bee Movie

this sent a chill down my spine

Why don't you tell us how to interpret photographic data then mr science guy. Do you have any of the fancy software they use in CSI?

>51% are men
>18% are women

What is with muslins and trannies? Does this explain their trashbag fetish?

Funny how they're using the victims of it as justification for further meddling and poor decisions.

The remaining 31% must be children.

>out memed

fpbp KEK mit uns

The remaining 31% are men who pretend to be children like those bearded 14 year olds in Sweden.

Trump stealing our villain cred again

Fucking leech

This is the first time I legitimately don't get it. I really don't understand the connection here, I don't know if I'm losing my mind or what.

What does Trump have to do with this kid? How is he connected at all? Obama is in office, he dropped the bombs, he did this, it has nothing to do with Trump. I don't get it and it's making me angry, this is so fucking insane, it's utterly maddening, this kid means nothing, there is no logic, there is no reasonable explanation for why he is being used as ammunition by the left.

What is the message here? Kidnap children from Syria and bring them here forcefully? Does this kid want to go to America? Are we supposed to stop fighting ISIS altogether because it causes civilian casualties?

I just don't get it, I don't fucking get it. I always knew the left was irrational and guided by emotion, but this is pure insanity.

Got a link or pic of email? Would be nice to have

I'm assuming you realize the left are jumping to the conclusion that every middle eastern person is a refugee and potentially an American immigrant/refugee and trump is denying them this because he is racist.

:)

Gotta love that FATALITY pose

Trump wants to scrutinize each refugee I make sure that they aren't ISIS or have radical beleifs.

That is what the spotlight symbolizes.

But that's such a fucking ridiculous logical leap. This kid was not denied asylum, and even if he was it would not be Trump's fault it would be Obama's. The left sees a sad picture and they say "Surely the right did this" regardless of how incorrect an assumption that is. This is one image that can not be pinned on Trump and yet here we are, needing to defend ourselves from something that has absolutely nothing to do with us.

I've obviously seen shit like this before but never this disconnected and irrational.

Yeah but are they time travelers? Last time I checked Obama was in office, he is responsible for literally all of this including whether or not this kid gets into America.

Oh fuck!
Now the media will blame this on violent video game

>Trump: Hey kid do you want to live in a country where people can follow other religions, gays can live openly, and women aren't treated like 2nd class citizens
>Boy: No
>Ok then you can live in this safe zone.

WOW SO EVIL. I'm not a #HillShill

he has 200k followers yet max 700 like per pic
he bought them
just like hillary buys votes propaganda and shit

>Be Portugal
>Post shit
>Reveal the real set up for success

I hope you guys come back to this shithole and make it better with us. We need you.

The idea is to scrutinize Trump's anti refugee rhetoric by juxtaposing it with the image of the kid.

IMO it would have been better had they put a European such as Orban instead.

That's not brutal, that's moderate. They are moderate rebels after all.

why isn't this shit being bombarded yet
get to fucking work