Doctor Who General - /who/

Jenna Edition

nice try OP this only makes me stronger

Doctor Whore

It's like my Japanese animes

A little bit. But it is really well directed and it makes me wish there was more 5/Peri.

we need a collage of every cringey photo of peter and a fan asap

Here's a start.

You guys think Orford'll be branded as a stalker when he pulls this shit with Whittaker?

how long until he adds a chibnall to his collection?
how long until the subsequent restraining order?

wtf I love Karl Marx now!

Yes

if it's sent to the right tabloids

Why does this fat stalker get at least 3 pictures with Jenna and I get none ;_;

George Baker already has him. Along with a blurry pic of Jodies car
Adam isn't one to be outdone however.

>Along with a blurry pic of Jodies car
wait what

why is the Doctor such an hypocrite?

Up your stalk game

doctor who?

Can't fug someone as pure as Jenna if you creep them out by being an Adam Orford-level stalker.

more like

>Jenna
>pure

>Implying Jenna isn't pure

Sure she's taken at least 5 separate cocks but she's still pure.

Oh I get it, she takes it up the arse

Also on her feet, I hear.

Just rewatched Day of the Doctor to remind myself of how terrible is was.

Why did UNIT take the TARDIS? If they were assuming The Doctor wasn't in it, what would be the point of stranding him?

Why did Moffat forget that the screwdriver had been destroyed several times over, especially if his error was purposefully made a moot point anyway?

How the fuck did they get into the Time War so they could be part of the painting? Why was getting into the Time War suddenly easier than getting into the "TARDIS proofed room" that they just introduced?

How the fuck could The Moment break the Time Lock?

Why did no one fluff up Tennent's hair after his morning showers?

she does have one fat arse

THAT

FEEL

WHEN

NO

JENNA COLEMAN

GIRLFRIEND

>If they were assuming The Doctor wasn't in it, what would be the point of stranding him?
Subtly force him to go meet them, probably

>Why did Moffat forget that the screwdriver had been destroyed several times over
So has the Doctor.

>How the fuck did they get into the Time War so they could be part of the painting?
They didn't. The whole plot revolves around Zygons using the device to insert themselves into the paintings, this is exactly what the Doctors did. They didn't go back into the fucking Time War "to be included in the painting", jesus christ. I'm done

>Why did no one fluff up Tennent's hair after his morning showers?

atleast they realised they fucked up and did it for the bad wolf scene

The Zygons were putting themselves in Earth-setting paintings, and The Doctors never had access to the war painting before it was taken to the room.

>Why did UNIT take the TARDIS? If they were assuming The Doctor wasn't in it, what would be the point of stranding him?
UNIT tend to take control where they can, even at the Doctor's own inconvenience. In Death in Heaven you see them knock out the Doctor and transport him to a plane without his consent, along with his TARDIS.

>Why did Moffat forget that the screwdriver had been destroyed several times over, especially if his error was purposefully made a moot point anyway?
What does that matter? The first thing they address is that all their screwdrivers are different models, but share the same software. So long as Hurt's Doctor made it back to the TARDIS with his screwdriver in tact (which he did), the equation isn't going to be lost. The TARDIS is the one that produces the screwdrivers.

>How the fuck did they get into the Time War so they could be part of the painting? Why was getting into the Time War suddenly easier than getting into the "TARDIS proofed room" that they just introduced?
They used the machine that you literally see the Zygons using to enter the paintings five minutes earlier.

>How the fuck could The Moment break the Time Lock?
How could the weapon that is described as being so insanely powerful that it developed sentience and was able to open portals on the Doctor's own timestream - something that shouldn't be able to happen normally - break the time lock? Are you kidding?

>Why did no one fluff up Tennant's hair after his morning showers?
You autistic lad?

>The Zygons were putting themselves in Earth-setting paintings
That doesn't make any difference. They're just fucking paintings. The Gallifrey Falls painting is just a fucking painting - it's not the actual time war you dipshit, just a 3D painting of it.

>The Doctors never had access to the war painting before it was taken to the room
Watch how the machine that the Zygons used to transfer themselves into the paintings works. It's not connected to the painting itself, they only have it there so you can see what they're doing for clarity's sake.

>So has the Doctor.
m8 The Doctor isn't the one writing the story.

He has a blurry picture of Jodie driving away from him. No joke m8

>The Doctors never had access to the war painting before it was taken to the room.
Assuming direct access to the painting was needed, literally nothing stopping them from visiting it in the gallery earlier on in the timeline. The Black Archive was the bit they couldn't materialise in.

>it's not the actual time war you dipshit
but it is, it's a fragment of time

>it's not the actual time war you dipshit, just a 3D painting of it.
>literally described as a slice of time, frozen and captured

STOP SPAMMING JENNA PICS EVERY THREAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Except it's shown only the war doctor was in it beforehand

>but it is, it's a fragment of time
It's still not the actual fucking time war. It's a capture of it. Like a photograph, but in Time Lord fashion it's immensely more detailed. It's a depiction of the fall of Arcadia, but it isn't fucking time locked because it's not the real thing.

Read above please.

I'm currently halfway through The Robots of Death. Pretty good so far, does it get better?

I

AM

A

HU

MAN
DA

LEK

GOAT episode

Why don't you like the simultaneously adorable and fuckable Jenna?

Danny Pink didn't deserve all the shit he got

The point being, how'd they get around the time lock to be captured in that moment to begin with

Danny pink deserved getting his shit fucked for being an idiot and 2alking out on the street

he does for touching clara

he was literally murdered

Why didn't the daleks just fucking shoot the doctor as a crack opened and regen energy drifted out

You know Clara loved to suck on his meaty cock.

Manslaughter, not murder

They weren't captured in that moment. The Zygons are blatantly shown to have a device that allows them to put themselves into the oil paintings even after the paintings have been created. That's how they ended up as the figures in the paintings. The Doctors didn't go back to the fall of Arcadia to get captured in the painting, they simply used the device that lets them get into the paintings. I swear to god, you make it seem like you haven't even seen the episode.

false

no, I mean the car appeared out of nowhere because it was all a plan to kill him

>tfw no Class with Danny as a main character

You just know she'd sneak into a storage room with him during lunch times to ride him.

What'd even be the point? There were a few minutes between the Doctor being shot by a Dalek in The Stolen Earth and his """"regeneration"""" there, and there were mere seconds between him getting the regen energy from the crack and his regeneration beginning in The Time of the Doctor - at which point he is unstoppable because of the whole "imma invincible when i just regenerated" stuff.

Citation needed

Captcha: Gymnasium capaldi
Oh fuck it's listening

I firmly believe that if Danny had been played by a more charismatic actor, he would be viewed as one of the best characters in NuWho. The arc he goes on in the finale is immense, but no-one was ever capable of truly investing in him and taking it seriously.

He could use some better writing.

*if he wasn't black

The daleks have teleport tech, why didn't they just steal the doctor from trenzalore once they got past the tech shield

I think Samuel Anderson did a good job, and he's quite charismatic in real life, but the writing and how they implemented him was sub-par. If they spent actual time with him and developed him outside of just shoving him into episodes like Into the Dalek people might have grown to like him more. He was pretty good in the Caretaker, for instance.

They needed to handle him like Mickey. Give him a few heroic moments and act as a connection between Clara and the real world. They really should have given him longer - perhaps introduce him in series 7 and include him as a companion who actually goes on a few adventures.

He was terribly mishandled and so his death doesn't have the impact it should.

Jackie tyler was the most believable mum in any show, she was great.

She's the quintessential English mum. She may seem a little off to the American viewer, but I'm sure any English viewer can agree she's a good reflection of a mother.

Hey, has the actress for the next Doctor been announced yet?

Australian here. bascially the same thing. literally everything she did was such a typical mum thing.

funny, i imagine canada australia and new zealand would all say the same thing. the US must just be so disconected from our culture at this point.

I've got a picture of who killed Danny

Virtually none of Danny's material was broken enough that a good performance (and some chemistry with Jenna) wouldn't have made it enjoyable.

>If they spent actual time with him and developed him outside of just shoving him into episodes like Into the Dalek
A character doesn't even need to have extended development or screentime, especially on Doctor Who, to make people care about them. Certainly not to the extent Danny got in Listen, Caretaker, or ITFOTN. They just need to not make you fucking cringe every time they open their mouth.

Yeah. Even the bit in the Christmas Invasion where she went on at the Doctor was quite typical - I know my mum always asks a tonne of possibilities of what could be wrong with me before I can get a word in.

the old lady that picks up the phone says the car came out of nowhere
>inb4 that a figure of speech
we already know that Missy is spying on Clara
and the only reason they even find her, she wanted to be found because she wanted to give her gift to the Doctor, was because of Danny's death
so it's either all a big coincidence or a masterfully crafted plan

Get a move on, slowcoach!
I think if Danny had been played by someone Jenna was in a relationship with, or Samuel had been going out with Jenna it would've been more believable.

Heck, if it meant I'd get to fuck Jenna of an evening I'd have played Danny Pink.

Regardless, Missy hitting Danny with her car is still no more than a headcanon. It might make sense and be very funny, hell maybe it's even Moffat's secret explanation, but it's never been confirmed on the show.

>Samuel had been going out with Jenna i

she only dates WHITES

Less competition them

Name of the Doctor takes place in a timeline where 11 died on trenzalore. Time of the doctor takes place in a timeline where the time lords decide to alter time and give the doctor more regenerations, resulting in 12

River song is in Name of the Doctor - a post-library river song, that is. Meaning this is a river song who already went to the singing towers, which she did with 12. But she's in a timeline where 12 didn't exist.

leaked screenshot of series 11
do not share

No not yet.

Scaroth reporting in.

Do you think she'll have that dyed blonde hair for the show? I actually quite like her brunette colour

Watched the first story of Trial of a Time Lord today.

Actually quite enjoyed it lads, despite the problems. How come Colin got the sack? He's the least of the problems. Wish the sets weren't so shit in the mid 80's though.

I hope she's not blonde. The last blonde doctor we had basically killed the classic series.

Brown looks much better.

Used to much of the budget on catering.

Pie Lord No More.

Agreed. There's something off about the dyed hair. Makes her seem too human I think

Friendly reminder that Patrick Troughton was best Doctor.

There was a minisode that got retconned by Husbands where 11 and River went to the towers

jodie whittaker
more like
jodie shittaker

It didn't actually show them going to the towers, which is how Moffat was able to retcon it as him not successfully taking her.

I'd lick her butthole clean.

>that picture of him with Pearl Mackie
Dear god you can see how scared she is. Her eyes screaming "Help me!"