Always a follower

always a follower

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailycrawfish.com/2016/08/17/president-obama-makes-emergency-lafayette-visit-to-assess-damage-to-area-golf-courses/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I bet he's pissed he has to end his vacation early because of this. Imagine how pissed he'll be when he has to hand the white house over to trump in person

Presidents are meant to leave messages to the next president right?
What'll Obama's message be?

He'll pull Trump aside right after his inauguration.
"You won't be able to stop what we started, Donald. Good luck."

Allahu ackbar

>you are a big meanie

lmao trumped forced obongo to cancel his vacation

He's already said that Trump is evil so there isn't much more to say other than 'Allahu Ackbar' and 'The countries going to hell'.

You're fired

>sniper fire intensifies Enough is Enough card is played, America goes to hell

"What's getting elected part of your master plan?"

What is the purpose of these "tours"? It's not like either of them are actually helping anyone or that their presence is fixing anything. Maybe I'm just a cynical faggot, but this seems like pointless virtue signalling to me.

>You don't know how deep this goes Donald. You don't want to do this. I'm just a patsy. They have an implant in my brain that they'll activate if I go off script. Please listen to me....

I hope he at least got to finish his round of golf.

Muh Bix nood

What would have been the point of Bush visiting Katrina?

Who the fuck knows, for whatever reason people want them to be there, though.

See

visiting after*

"YOU RUINED MY LEGACY I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LIBERAL RONALD REAGAN REEEEEEEEEEE"

This, this actually really makes you think.

Keep people's hopes up

> for whatever reason people want them to be there

I guess that's what I'm really asking then. What kind of person actually wants/expects them to be there, and what do they want?

"It was the jews all along"

Pandering for votes retard, he's campaigning for president. Jesus...

tfw Kyle Odom was right

>

posted from another thread but i feel this is the real reason why Obama is coming.

thedailycrawfish.com/2016/08/17/president-obama-makes-emergency-lafayette-visit-to-assess-damage-to-area-golf-courses/

He donated an 18 wheeler of supplies but as an user said in a previous thread.

If Trump donated any money you would be complaining that he is trying to buy votes.
There is no winning with you people.
Which is why we are just going to shoot you.
And throw your carcass in a big pile.
Like everyone else has done throughout history.

KEK

ONCE AGAIN THEY ARE STUCK RESPONDING TO TRUMP

THEY TREATED HIM LIKE A JOKE AT FIRST, AND NOW THEY ARE LITERALLY FOLLOWING HIS LEAD

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah right next to all those fema death camps

Probably something totally passive and cuckish.

>First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win.

>Live in Louisiana
>It's humid as fuck
>Oil companies fuck up drilling and contaminate the ocean and wilderness
>For every one redneck there are 6 niggers
>Hurricanes and floods fuck random parts of the state once every couple years or so
>This year it's your turn
>Lose most/all of your shit.

But don't feel down! Trump and/or Obama might come and shake your hand, and tell you everything is going to be ok! Does that shit work on anybody except children?

>Pandering for votes retard,

Yes obviously. But whose opinion is so easily swayed that Trump or Obama making a token, almost obligatory appearance would influence their vote?

>He donated an 18 wheeler of supplies but as an user said in a previous thread.

I didn't know that. It's nice that he's actually helping.

>If Trump donated any money you would be complaining that he is trying to buy votes.
>There is no winning with you people.
>Which is why we are just going to shoot you.

Jesus, calm down faggot. I didn't even say anything anti-Trump. My beef was with the entire concept of "touring" these areas and not actually doing any good. Trump is at least trying to help.

"Wait up for me Donald!!"

Pull all the T's off the keyboards and booby trap every inch of the white house.

Leadership in time of crisis.

>What is the purpose of these "tours"?

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

kek, he's such a shit president. His entire presidency has been nothing but excuses from liberals on how his failures aren't his fault. Sometimes an idiot will pop up and say something about lower gas prices like that's a good thing.

What a joke.

He can't go. I heard on the radio earlier he wasn't going because it would put too much of a strain on local services.

So in other words they said Obama wouldn't be any help and would even be harmful to boot.

kek

The fuck is with you guys? Getting called a globalist faggot and threatening to shoot me is one thing, but calling me a Hill Shill? For saying that I think something that both Trump AND Obama are doing is kinda dumb? You really need to relax a little bit.

Here's a little something for your "record", faggot: I think Hillary taking a "tour" of this area would be just as stupid and, knowing Hillary, even more transparently cynical. However, I do wish that she'd do it on the off chance that a crowd of people would trigger her into a seizure.

It is a god thing, but he didn't do it. Actually, we would have lower gas prices and safer gas with keystone pipeline.

How deep could it go?

> It's not like either of them are actually helping anyone

Trump bought an 18 wheeler full of food and supplies.

yes, but he didn't fix the plight of everyone and so therefore, he did nothing.

DU LINKE RATTE

YOUR TIME COMES