/got/ general

too pure for this planetos edition

>>aka a farewell to frogs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw&list=RDvU8eL2CjzHw
youtube.com/watch?v=EIFUrPbcA_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TWENTY

All hail His Grace, Aegon of Houses Targaryan and Stark, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, King of Meereen, Khal of the Great Grass Sea, Protector of the Realm, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Brother of Dire Wolves and Step-Father of Dragons

what the actual fuck were they thinking, turning bran into an emotionless husk?
who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

Reminder that Jon is a child killer.

any episode 5 shit yet. or all just gay episode 4.

I hope those peeps release all the stuff they hacked. Instead of waiting 1 day before sunday. Fcuking fags.

:^(

>Step-Father of Dragons
Don't talk to me or my wife's dragons ever again

Wait, is Meera *dead*?

Jon needs to get rid of his fucking ugly manbun

Frank Hurbert

>mfw this season

They're trying to portay that as the 3ER he's no longer the Bran we knew. What he has seen make him think on a grander scale, where individuals rarely matter in and of themselves. Dr Manhattan-lite.

But of course they fucked it up

Cousin of Dragons

she's going home... pretty much no chance we'll see her again

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw&list=RDvU8eL2CjzHw

>Jon + Ygritte: We should've never left that cave
>Bran + Meera: You died in that cave
>Jon + Dany: Check out my fingerpaintings

What did D&D mean by this?

>not the real picture

user plz

Bronn the Dragonslayer would have been a good title

top bantz though

She looks like one of those people that seem way too pure for Hollywood and all its fuckery.

How much damage could you do with One Good Man, if he knows the land?

guy from Merlin and Black Sails pretty good, I agree

They had no option because the actor just ended up being so fucking shit, it was literally the only direction in which they could take the character.

a little too good

xth for /ourguy/

We'll get a "House Reed have come to aid us" moment in the final battle with a hundred or so blow dart gun weilding swamp people led by Meera.

Did Theon deserve what happened to him?

They didn't know what to do with his character, pure and simple. His storyline was sideline since S2 and got progressively worse as the seasons went on. In the end, they decided to pretty much cut Bran the character out of the story, and quite possibly cut whatever point his arc had, and just leave a husk to deliver exposition about their favorite, Jon, and do away with LF, another characters they don't know what to do with.

reminder that Tormund is still alive

>tfw no brandon lee style on set accident

Oh. So long as she makes it back and isn't rubbed out in some gratuitous and retarded scene of the sort [those cunts] love so much that's not so bad.

yes

one of the best scenes in GoT

based Jon

That shit barely went 10 inches deep, and Drogon is crying in pain. Such a drama queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIFUrPbcA_0

When the sun has set no candle can ever replace it.

no, and people who think he did are hypocrites

>and out of the series

He deserved a lot more

He shouldn't be alive

So about that Arya vs Brienne fight, who won?
I think Arya won more times and the end one was a tie, or am i wrong

who saved jamie?

>dragon ex machina
Is it so unreasonable that Drogon would defend him mom from getting getting skewered?

ironborns are the niggers of westeros

a boy can dream

Please tell me my boy Jaime is gonna be fine.

So where is Edmure?

Based Thorne won that exchange

But he is. So could we move on and do something productive with him instead of everyone (including himself) saying literally kys to him.

does it matter?

It would be like John Wick but with swords and crossbows

He hasn't been fine for a long time.

exactly. jaime's charge would've been infinitely less heroic if drogon was an autist who couldnt function while mindly inconvenienced

Only good scene from the ep

Tyrion saves him

No he can't. The only thing he can and should do is kill himself.

Everyday he lives is an insult to his victims and himself.

>do the whereabouts of the rightful lord paramount of the trident matter

Yes Tully house hold is almost done for. Little Finger will be killed soon leaving Sweet Robin without a protector so either a Vale Lord takes over or a Tully which should happen gets guardianship of Sweet Robin

are you a dummie

When will the poos release epi 5??! Feel like a fucking crack addict here, crack meaning GoT meaning poo

A prisoner of the Lannisters

agreed. between him and arya's shit style, they're pushing the MUH NEDS KIDS thing a bit too hard

I think he'll get imprisoned and Tyrion will try to bring him around to his side. Then he kills Cersei in the end and leads the Lannisters, or whatever's left of them.

>that one guy who asked Jon to tell his mother he died fighting the wildlings

Did Jon follow through?

There was no exchange. I liked Thorne as well, but at that point, his reasoning for killing Jon didnt make sense anymore and turned the character to an idiot, shame.

My mate and his girlfriend saw her fucked on Mandy a few weeks back in London. Apparently she walked off when he mentioned GoT.

>freeze frame
>you're probably wondering how I got here

Jaime has always been /myguy/ but if he sides with YASS QUEEN Dany I'll settle for another.

Oh you mean Walder Frey? I believe his cozy in his castle at The Twins

I still don't understand the hate for this kid. Is it a reddit thing?

Stop lying!

d-did you watch the season 6 finale?

The fact that youve seen the episode already means youre an unironical redditor, have you people no shame?

>kills Cersei
>not an hero'ing after doing that
user, I...

Mandy? Do you mean Molly?

What's Mandy? A place? Or do you mean on drugs? I was just talking about her face looking innocent. I know these actors can't really have any dignity or fucking character if they wanna stay employed for the most part. Then again, you're just a random user.

What is Daenary's logic for burning Dickon Alive after he is captured? I can maybe see Randyll (even though no other show monarch that isnt Joffrey would do something like this anyway). How can people say she is a good guy afterwards?

He doesn't understand BASED AZOR JONs complex motivations for the greater good that he never bothers explaining.

Jamie must have realized the parallels with Loren Lannister.

Yes. Olly did nothing wrong.

>watching got

Oh wait mandy's MDMA isnt it?

>The fact that youve seen the episode already means youre an unironical redditor, have you people no shame?

>wildling fucking shits literally eat your parents
>dude, lets let all wildling through the wall
>haha, what's the matter olly, bit bothered haha?

well regardless, this doesn't change radmure's status of RIGHTFUL lord
also Walder Frey was never given lordship over the whole Riverlands in the books, if you were implying something there

Serious question: America has Hollywood, India has Bollywood, so what's the UK version?

Pinewood

WHy do normies like this asshole so much?

There is nothing special about him. All he does is grumble and moan about 'muh north' and 'muh people'. In that last episode when he met with tyrion he didn't even crack a fucking SMILE. Every attempt at humour on tyrions part was met with nothing a slab of stone in a cloak couldn't replicate. He's a boring, emotionless plank of wood with a beard and a cool sword.

He's going to die either way. Punished Jaime coming through.

BBC lmao

>Jaime getting triggered and having flashbacks to Aerys as Dany is burning men all around him
>collecting his resolve to rek targ fucking shits again
Good scene. Shame it was cheapened by him not giving a shit about Cersei using Aerys's wildfire to commit a worse crime than anything Aerys did.

maybe in Bongland

In the real world Molly is MDMA

white
male

it's their culture

diversity is the North's strength now

Loliwood

They betrayed the Tyrells and should be punished?

BBC Studios

What happened to Theon is worse than death?

Captured Lords may be ransomed off as spoils of war. However since Cersei won't pay a ransom, their life is forfeit.

They are given the dignity of being killed by a peer rather than some random soldier, in this case that would be Dany as the only opposing noble besides Tyrion.

It just so happens that Dany's weapon of choice is dragonfire.